Blue Dog Training - RTO 31193

Blue Dog Training - RTO 31193

4.8 from 1,178 reviews

• Teaching Staff
  • Learning Material

It's literally my bread n butter

Without the knowledge obtained from this and the course that is performed to get it I wouldn't have been able to get as far in my career as I have

EmilyH

EmilyHPerth, WA

Go with the flow!!

This course was very informative, but with a simplistic approach that made learning new knowledge very effectual. Staff were very friendly whenever assistance was required. Would recommend to anyone on a professional level, who is looking for a great training program and company!

Trevor

TrevorPerth, WA

Clear, concise & logical.

This was a well structured course with a logical layout. I found it was in an understandable sequence that made sense and flowed nicely.
I will look forward to my next Bluedog!

Education & Training Services

Find out how Blue Dog Training - RTO 31193 compares to other Education & Training Services

well presented online

it is a basic industry entry course. the subject matter utilises common sense and health and safety knowledge. i have been working in the construction industry for over 15 years therefore it was easy to complete

NicholasC

NicholasCCentral West, NSW

Replacement white card

From a phone call to a handful of emails it was an easy process and my questions answered which I needed some clarity on in a timely response. The whole thing didn’t take much time at all.

white card course

the teaching of the course was great
the course was easier then I thought and Id be happy to do another course through big dog training again and I will do

JoselitoG

JoselitoGWestern Australia

Perfect

Very helpful to learn more about health and safety guidelines. Like fire, employer obligation and employee obligation, legislative, Australian standard. Gain knowledge in construction filled as a new in this industry.

LaureD

LaureDPerth, WA

Excellent website

Blue dog training is very easy to use, understand and follow. Effective videos. do not take days to past through all step like other website. highly recommended to everyone that need their white card

Tim G.

Tim G.Hobart, TAS

Convenient

It was good to focus on the safety elements by way of self paced , on line and I found this very convenient, albeit a little frustrating when initially trying to complete via smart phone and it was necessary to undertake on a desk top computer.

Good course, small issue

Course was a little difficult only due to no knowledge of the construction industry.

Glad you can complete over several days as this helped me get it done

Only issue was minor and rectified easily by admin

Anya D.

Anya D.South West, WA

Streamlined Course

I did the Blue Card many years ago, this took less time but was just as informative and I could do it in the confines of my own home. The course loaded easily and was simple and straight forward to complete.

Great training Technic

hi 1 question had me stumped for a while. but I got there. very easy and understanding. The videos helped some of the time, Well done good job.
Thanks Peter D

RyschardL

RyschardLPerth, WA

Straightforward and helpful staff

It was good as long as the videos were watched it all made sence. Had a break once to get food in my system but I think I done great

Lindav

LindavPerth, WA

Smooth and Informative

This Blue Dog Training to get my White Card was excellent! It was super informative, but at the same time not overwhelming with unnecessary information. It was concise and very easy to navigate through, from beginning to end. Thank you so much!

TomS

TomSHunter Region, NSW

Easy to use

The training course was incredibly easy to use and full of information. Will continue to use for future courses. The videos were full of accurate detail and useful facts. Look forward to it

ArendK

ArendKWestern Australia

Well presented

'Show me' button provide informative, easy to follow explanations of the topic.
Questions are not tricky 'catch you out' type questions, but focus on useful relevant information pertaining to the topic.

awesome

My Name is Tajinder Singh Rai.
I got a white card from Miami Gold Coast. Very nice Trainer - John and beautiful Survice. Try to my friends would be go there. Really appreciate thank you guys

Learning Material

Very good way of getting your white card

I needed to get my white card quickly. This course was recommended to me by my employer an has been very good. I would recommend this course to all people looking to get their white card.

peters

petersNorth-West & West coast, TAS

petes review

I have completed the course for my job and found it was a very interesting and a learning experience
I have learnt a lot of new information I will use on site in the future

Review collected in partnership with Blue Dog Training

Seems to be laid out well

I did have a couple of problems with some questions, the last one asked for 4 answers which there were and I ticked them, then got it incorrect because you only wanted 2 even though the question said 4 this happened with one other question. There was also one question I answered with one answer but got it incorrect as the question required two answers, this didn't appear on the original question. Just letting you know.