Blue Dog Training

Blue Dog Training

Great course, easy to use and complete.

This course was easy to use and complete. There is no confusion with the tips at the start and clear explanations, would definitely recommend this course to my friends or colleagues.

Excellent course

Course was great. Learned a lot and was exceptionally put together. Easy to use online programme. Great to be able to start and stop and have the ability to return at a later time.

So happy

I was extremely happy with the course was everything was there for you in each video I thought it was gonna be hard like the rest of the white card courses but this was exclent thank you for making it easy

Easy and straightforward

There’s cheaper options out there but they aren’t as good as Blue Dog. Very easy to learn, straightforward information and basic questions. All online and achieved within 24hrs. Thanks Blue Dog!

Good Course

It is very helpful especially the “show me” which helps me in answering the questions. I have some difficulty because English is not my first language but I was able to finish it. Helpful staff.

It's all good!

Very satisfied at all and it is easy to understand every each module in the course. i can recommend to my future colleague if i got my job in the trade industry.

Good informative course

Good information & useful videos, to make the course informative but also easy to follow. The content was presented in a logical order, and the questions were often challenging but the information was presented well.

Effective, helpful and informative!

Course progressed logically allowing you to read a section of content then answer questions relating to it. Any questions I had were answered with in depth replies, overall super helpful staff.
Overall the course was pretty straightforward and not difficult.
Cheers Blue Dog!!

White Card...……. The easy way

The content flowed in a logical order, meaning it was easy to stop and start again. Time was saved, by not having to sit through basic content. Thank you Blue Dog Training.

Well explained

The course was easy to follow and the questions not so hard. You can finsish it in one day easily. However, you can only do the last part during the week unfortunately. I recommend it.

Great Content, Easy to Follow

The course was good and the "Show Me" instructional videos were great and concise. Even though I have been in the industry for a while I still had some questions that I required refreshing my knowledge of. Overall happy with the service.

white card course

Found the site quick and easy to use straight forward and detailed I would highly recommended this site. Had all the help I needed at the touch of a button

Easy process

I'm quite happy with how the course is laid out, no tricky components. It's all very straight forward. The course touched on a variety of aspects in OH&S including legislation. I didn't find the course difficult, with some of the questions it was easy to search online and find the answer. I would 100% recommend Blue Dog Training.

Learning Material

Very informative and wide areas are covered in the topics.

Very satisfied. I liked the opportunity to pause and continue later. Questions touches a wide area of information and I liked the fact to go through the training videos along with the questions.

Learning Material

So straight forward and easy to follow!

I am so happy to have completed my online white card course. It was very simple and easy to understand. My husband previously used Blue Dog training and now I highly recommend it.

Simple, but could use review feature

Coure was simple, thorough, easy and enjoyable, and all staff members I communicated with were friendly and helpful. One issue is that there is no easy way to review material you've completed. Overall I would highly recommend Bluedog.

Learning Material

Simple and easy to fill out and not too time consuming

Very straight forward making it easy to follow through and understand, highly recommend using Bluedog just because its safe and just the way to go to get your white card.

Worth For Time And Money

Teaching are up to the mark , which covers almost all areas of construction site and explained in details each and every topics with relevant photographs. This course is not so difficult to understand.

nice and easy to follow

I am not that good on computers but managed this quite easily. was a relief to get it done. I expected it to take me much longer than it did.

Well organised web content.

Tried another online training organisation and found their web site clunky and busted in places. Also didn't like the way they kept asking double negatives in an attempt to be clever. Blue Dog is much more direct, their web content and videos all work and are short and to the point. No mucking around, just facts and information how you need it delivered. I'll be doing other courses with Blue Dog.

I'm looking at aquiring a White Card that covers to work on construction sites QLD . What do you guys cover in the White Card ?
I did online course for white card with blue dog training. They go though video for every question. It’s great course for first time white card holder

when and how can obtain a receipt for tax purposes?
This is sent to you once you complete section 4.

can you skip step 5?
Hi Lee Unfortunately due to legislation requirements step five is a compulsory requirement for Blue Dog Training to be able to issue you with a white card Please do not hesitate to contact us if require additional assistance

Similar listings