Blue Dog Training

Blue Dog Training

Quick and easy

The viewing materials were clearly outlined for each question and very helpful in completing this course.
I would recommend this course to anyone needing a white card for the construction industry

Easy to follow!

Easy to follow course...very informative. A great way to recall the required information with the added feature of reviewing each question. Being able to resubmit an answer ensures you are understanding each concept.

Learning Material

Far better than face to face

The course was easy to follow, and could be taken at your own pace. It really outclasses the competition as you can bypass the questions that youve previously learnt to save time. Far better than losing a whole day to do a face to face course. The material is presented really well! Very satisfied.

Super easy and simple way to get the white card!

Blue Dog training is really easy to use, and has got very detailed information.
I would only suggest that the possibility of speeding the videos would be a great asset, as sometimes life gets busy.

Great way to obtain the white card

The coarse was instructive and at time required some thought into correctly answering the questions. An overall good experience in doing the on-line program. I am the third family member to use Blue Dog training for this program.

Quicker than I thought

When I was told I had to get a white card to begin my occupation I thought 'oh yeah this is going to take some time and money', however once i began the modules they went much quicker than I anticipated, it cost less than I thought and was actually rather straight forward with the questioning and diving right into it.

it wasn't the best

I felt like some of the questions were very hard to understand, wasn't worded right and then going into the video wasn't always helpful. Although some of the other questions it was super easy and I had no problems

Convenient and helpful

Found this course very helpful, the questions were written great and the video's were fantastic. Also loved the fact that you are able to work at your own pace which is great stress relief. Would definitely recommend this to people new to the work force, keep up the great work guys.

Learning Material

easy to follow, very helpful! Highly recommended:)

It was simple and easy to follow yet had the required amount of knowledge needed. Very useful course and was much easier to follow than others I have looked at

Easy to follow

The information provided in the video clips was easy to understand and follow. I found the course quite straight forward and the video clips provided made it easy to understand those areas that I wasn't sure of.

Great, informative and educational

I was very satisfied with this course as it covered everything I needed to know about workplace health and safety. I though the course had a moderate level of difficulty.

Learning Material

It was easy to use and navigate and very detailed would definitely recommend to others in need of this course videos are very helpful if your insure of anything at all

Top Dog

Incredibly informative and easy to complete course. Was informed I would need a white card for employment tomorrow and blue dog was able to provide me with that the night before work.

Online Training Made Getting White Card Easy

Overall the course was good.. felt there were a few trick questions.. Positives are that course could be done from home while having still having phone contact with blue training via phone. Having held white cards previously I knew course content was relevant and accurate.

Just what I needed

The course was easy to follow and the prompts were very useful during the course. Some questions were a little confusing until I watched the prompts and then went back to the questions.

EASY TO UNDERSTAND

clean, simple and easy to follow instructions and videos. I would definitely recommend to anyone needing training.
if any further training is required i will continue through blue dog training group.
thankyou

100/10 would definitely recommend

i was very happy with the way the videos explained a question when i had any troubles. very simple questions, i would definitely do another course with blue dog, would definitely recommend

10/10 would recommend

was very satisfied and had no difficulty in understanding the clear simple instructions and questions and found the whole course relatively easy and very straight forward. the videos were great, straight to the point and always related to the questions.

Easy Court

Well designed course, easy to navigate and the videos are helpful. I would recommend this course to anyone requiring a white card.

This is perfect i like it

I satisfied the course its realy helpfull some difficulties but i learn too much the course is clear understandable and so i recomend to all my friend . Thank you