Blue Dog Training

Blue Dog Training

This is great

It was very helpful and easy to understand step by step, I would recommend this course to anyone trying to further there knowledge in the industry or just beginning in the industry.

Very Easy & straightforward

This was very easy to do & could be done in my own time, at my own pace.
good practical help & common sense for working in the construction industry.
the wonders of the internet.

An essential requirement.

Satisfied and covers all aspects, more so for those new to construction sites. Not overly difficult to use on their website training. I would encourage others to use this site.

excellent training

Very very satisfied with the White Card course, and very easy to use the website, the explanation for each part is easy to understand, and all answers can be found in the videos.

Great Course

The level of the course and the content was very well structured and well done with great support to help with difficult to answer questions. Would recommend to anyone, great course.

Ive just completed my white card and the site was very easy to follow.

Very very satisfied with the White Card course content, was a very easy website to use and will defiantly encourage my mates to use this site to complete their White Card.

Easy to follow

Very satisfied even though it took a long time. the questions were all right most of the time although the odd one was hard to work out which example to use

Learning Material

Thorough and easy to use

Course layout was user friendly. Easy to use, good resources and help available if needed. Needed for working in the industry. Would recommend for anyone needing to do their white card.

Anytime!

I’ve just done my white card and really impressed at the quality of the tutorials. The short video training is really well designed, and gets the knowledge to stick which shows me that it’s the right course. It only took a couple of hours and I was able to do it in a couple of chunks. You can come and go if you get called away in the middle of a module so you can literally do it anytime. I’ll be back again Blue Dog. Thanks!

Just great easy to follow and do

I was very satisfied with the teaching methods and the course content it made it easy to understand and review everything during the process,would highly recommend to people wanting to achieve thier white card through bluedog.

Highly recommend!

I found the couse ro be a very informative and easy to follow presentation that made sense but also taught some interesting lessons. I would have no hesitations in recommending blue dog to other colleges! Well done.

Easy to use

The lay out of this course was simple which made it easy to use. The tutorials that were provided to assist with gaining the required information to pass this course were straight forward and easy to understand. I would recommend using this site to others.

Great training resource

Found this training resource very useful and easy to follow. Am satisfied with the teaching materials. Felt like I learnt a lot in a short amount of time. Course was not too difficult. Thanks

Top class service!

Best provider for the white card course in my opinion. The course is structured that you learn the content as you complete it.
The course is not long and easy to pass. Definitely choose Blue Dog Training if you are undecided.

alright

This course was satisfactory however, I have been waiting two weeks for my card to arrive after I had completed my course and now have to wait another two weeks for it to get to me.

Learning Material

This course is very useful. Especially tutorials are appropriate in length and also content is very useful.

I am very much satisfied with the course. The tutorials are of appropriate in length and also course contents are very good. Course is designed in an easy way which can be completed at any time and at any pace.

Great course and service

Very informative and easy to complete based on all the information given.
When the staff called for the verbal questions, they were very friendly.
Thanks you, I will be referring you

WHITE CARD ONLINE COURSE

Some aspects of the course were straight forward and some parts contradictory.
I needed to complete the course and contemplated in person or face to face. The online saved time but was also somewhat tedious also! (perhaps face to face is the same).

Excellent Construction White Card Course

Teaching content is comprehensive and accurate.
Course modules are easy to navigate and the information is well presented and easy to remember.
There were no technical issues with streaming the course over the net.

Great course

Great course, video easy to follow and informative ,clearly spoken and i will recommend to others to take there training through bluedog training great course and a good price thanks