Verifiedbluedogtraining.com.au🏆 2024 Award

3,869 reviews
Zavier C.
Zavier C.Perth, WA

Very satisfied

The course was easy but in-depth. Easy UI and navigation. Very competitive prices aswell. Show reply
Learning Material
gaRv. G.
gaRv. G.

Great

Awesome and i m very satisfied with all the process Show reply
Whitney
WhitneySouth-East, TAS2 posts

great course

Informative, ease of access with online option to study. I have no experience in construction but found it easy to follow. Show reply
thompson T.
thompson T.

easy to learn

i love online courses especially i dont have a car ,Blue dog training really helps me alot. Show reply
Satvinder Singh
Satvinder Singh

White card training experience

really easy training and clear content, everything was straight forward. Show reply
Gunter
Gunter

Great Course

Very organized and well presented
Information relevant
Practical in the workplace Show reply
Lateisha C.
Lateisha C.

Good experience

Very efficient, easy to operate, any help needed is given. Show reply
Fernando
Fernando

Quite informative with videos explaining processes and much more

Very well detailed course about every single method and step by step related to construction industry and its health and safety at work. However I did not see anything related to earthquakes which in my opinion it may be useful at some point. Show reply
Ivan S.
Ivan S.Perth, WA

Great experience

The whole process is great and very intuitive, as well as a great way to be ready for work at your own pace. Show reply
Andrew
Andrew

Technically frustrating

The website didn't support my MacBook when I needed to fill in my details. Also didn't work for signature declaration. That was pretty frustrating. I had to borrow an android device off a neighbour to finish the course. I can't recommend this course due to the lack of a properly functioning website.
Haley
HaleyPerth, WA

Quick and Easy

Super fast and easy, I had an IT issue and customer service was so great at supporting me and fixing the issue. 10/10 Show reply
Navid D.
Navid D.

Smooth and effective

Maybe the smoothest and yet informative interactive online course. From Foundation to covering many practical topics Show reply
Md N.
Md N.Tasmania

Experience of using Blue Dog

I recently completed an online course and I must say it exceeded my expectations in every way. The flexibility of being able to learn at my own pace and from the comfort of my own home was incredibly convenient. The course content was well- organised, engaging, and delivered in a format that was easy to understand. Show reply
joe s
joe s

reveiw

great website, helpful and friendly staff, would highly recommend anyone doing there white card to do it here. Show reply
Jesse
JessePerth, WA

Decent

Had some issues with filling out a form but the team good to respond Show reply