Blue Dog Training

Blue Dog Training

White Card opinion

Very easy and the info that is providen is so completed to enjoy this area of knowledge son for a foreing person it is no son complicated to realice in only one day.

Yaaay I got my white card !!!!

Great customer service, Blue Dog gives you a warm welcoming call, as soon as you sign up. The course process was instructive, easy and quick process. The Videos and staff we're very helpful when I got stuck. Highly reccomend this course.

Learning Material

really good program and easy to do.

Really easy program to follow which was good. The only thing I did not enjoy about it was that I had to videotape my answers I couldn't just take a photo of them and send it through.

Learning Material

Easy to follow and complete. Very satisfied

The course for the White Card was easy to follow and the platform enabled the course to be taken alongside other tasks. I received a follow up phone call from Blue Dog after logging in to ensure I had the support I needed if required. Great company, great course!

Learning Material

Excellent to be able to complete course on the weekend

I thought the course was thorough and the difficulties imposed were extremely good to ensure you made the correct selections and reviewed your anwers without proceeding. I thought the content was extremely helpful

Very satisfied with Blue Dog

Easy to follow and the staff were very helpful. Would highly recommend Blue Dog for White Cards. After beginning the course I received a phone call from Blue Dog to make sure I was on track. Then when I had questions someone picked up straight away.

Learning Material

If this is the future of learning the country is screwed

Extremely easy. Partly because Ive been in industry for 20 plus years. But regardless i hate on line courses no one will actually learn anything. If this is the way courses are tought these days then the knowledge for future generation is only going to get worse. But obviously i found it great because i was completed in 5 min

Great course

The Course was informative and easy to navigate which made it a pleasure to do.
The videos were a good training tool and I would recommend this course.
Well done Blue Dog Training!

Informative

I was so satisfied with the teaching.. Got to understand a lot of things..i have learnt much on this course.
The course wasn't difficult but have to understand what the course is all about.

Great course

Found the content easy to follow and understand throughout the course. Being able to come back to it is a great option too. Would recommend to anyone to do if they needed a white card.

Learning Material

Masterpiece in white card training

I am truly satisfied with all the videos and explanation provided through it. It's resume service from the point one start is awesome. I am as an applicant feel superb job done by blue dog training team.

Easy to use

The content was easy to understand and very easy to progress through the content.
The course was pretty basic and was simply explained. multiple choice answers made it very easy to complete.

Clear, concise, informative

Found the course to be very good with clear detailed videos that were concise with the information making it much easier to learn. Having it online meant I could complete the course in my own time.

Easy and Informative

The course is easy and Informative. It is well delivered with the use of video aids. Convenient online nature means I could complete in my own time. Thanks Blue Dog

Really well structured! nice and easy to follow.

The teaching could be improved by forcing applicants to view the videos before answering each question in order to ensure the entire video is viewed and all information is learned.
The course was almost too easy as there is no chance of failing, but I believe that is your intention. thanks

i learnt

satisfied, I achieved the result I wanted,
the course was very informative and made me think. the questions were written well, making me think to get the right answers and learn

Great course

It is great course which improve my skills about construction industry. It is very convenient as they provide explanation through video. I would like to recommend this course to everyone

Good course

Well structured and simple to complete. Covered a wide range of risk subjects in the construction sector in great detail. I will recommend anyone that needs to do a White card to make use of this online program.

Happy Days

I found the course conveyed information in a very efficient way and was it always easy to comprehend the content. I would definitely recommend the Blue Dog training course to anyone

Learning Material

fantastic course structure, very well set up!

The course content was excellent and very well structured. The course was not difficult and was very easy to follow, I don't have a construction background at all and found the course very easy to follow.

Learning Material

I'm looking at aquiring a White Card that covers to work on construction sites QLD . What do you guys cover in the White Card ?
I did online course for white card with blue dog training. They go though video for every question. It’s great course for first time white card holder

when and how can obtain a receipt for tax purposes?
This is sent to you once you complete section 4.

can you skip step 5?
Hi Lee Unfortunately due to legislation requirements step five is a compulsory requirement for Blue Dog Training to be able to issue you with a white card Please do not hesitate to contact us if require additional assistance

Similar listings