Verifiedmentalhealthacademy.com.au🏆 2024 Award

1,184 reviews
Anne
AnneDarling Downs, QLD

Current, Informative, and Flexible

The Mental Health Academy offers a great range of professional development courses. These are current, informative, practical, and relevant to a range of mental health services. The online platform allows for flexible access and assessment can be addressed when ready. The assessment is not time consuming, but still captures the accuracy of your learning. I have enjoyed this meaningful learning process, maximized by fitting into my schedule.
Joanne W
Joanne WNorth Queensland, QLD

Salome Mbenjele
Salome Mbenjele
  Fair Incentive

Very empowering and insightful

Learnt a lot from all pr4esenteres especially terminology to use when engaging with someone having SI thoughts
Cas
CasSydney, NSW

Thoughtful Excellence

The Mental Health Academy provided exceptional training for professionals and students. The coordination of the content and presenters was outstanding. Presenters were generous with their knowledge, which was relevant for attendees and easy to follow. I believe the Mental Health Academy genuinely inspires practitioners to seek and achieve their personal and professional best.
Teaching Staff
Learning Material
Addy
AddyWestern District, VIC2 posts

fantastic experience so much information

It is a great source of information. well organized ran smoothly
Catherine T
Catherine T

Wonderful Summit!

I first experienced the MHA during the recent Suicide Prevention Summit. The quality of the speakers, sessions, notes, and so on was very impressive. The gentleman hosting the event was very knowledgeable and passionate about the summit. The participants were wonderful to interact with too. I highly recommend MHA!
Kellie A.
Kellie A.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Lauren Hayward
Lauren Hayward

Review of course

Excellently presented and highly informative. Valuable information I can utilise in my field
Kerry R.
Kerry R.

Informative and professional experience. Useful information for any who are helping people in this complex space

Informative and professional presentations. Useful and valuable for all who are working with people in this complex space.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.

Super-great & FREE!

Attended the FREE 3-day "Suicide Summit" & what a gift it was! Very informative & engaging. Particularly appreciated the break in between every speaker, to digest the information. Would love the notes to be available for download on the same day, but apart from that, it was super-great, thank you so much for all your hard work!
Road to R.
Road to R.South East Queensland, QLD

A good reminder

I found the content to be informative, practical and inspiring.
Catherine
Catherine

2024 Suicide Prevention Summit - Truly worth attending

2024 Suicide Prevention Summit
Excellent line up of expert speakers covering a wide range of topics from using safety plans to lived experience.
Very well organised and paced
Time given for questions
Tanya H
Tanya HMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

With gratitude

I want to thank Pedro and all the speakers who participated over the three days, I have learnt so much from everyone. I intend to learn more about suicide and move forward without apprehension. Thank you
Maria Piedad C.
Maria Piedad C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Experience!

Being able to attend the 2024 Suicide Prevention Submit is an invaluable experience, because it gives us the opportunity to reinforce and acquire new knowledge for our own benefit and that of our clients. Thank you Mental Health Academy for this great opportunity,
Joan
Joan2 posts

Informative and interesting with experienced speakers

Full of interesting and varied approaches to treatment. Detailed handouts provided. Webinar live experience was seamless and easy to use.

Len
Len

Hi, I am a GP and I see a lot of patients requiring initial counselling in my practice. Are your courses recognised by RACGP for CPD? Thanks.

Renee Calm

Hi, I've virtually attended your Suicide Prevention Summits before and they've been quite insightful and educational. I'm hoping to sign up for the upcoming Summit in March and I'm wondering if the CEU's for attending (the continuing education - post grad/licensure credits) apply in the states? I'm licensed in Washington (State, not DC) and Massachusetts and I'm hoping to apply my attendance credits to my continuing ed requirements. Thanks for any info on that!

Thank you!

Ursula
Ursula

Are your courses recognised by the Australian Psychological society for CPD?

See all Mental Health Academy questions