Verifiedmentalhealthacademy.com.au🏆 2024 Award

Anne T.
Anne T.Far West, NSW
  Fair Incentive

Loved it all!

I loved everything about the mental health academy - Suicide summit and so glad that I attended. Thank you to all those who presented, it is well worth attending these wonderful presentations, when you do have time and I did and I was grateful. Pedro is amazing and a wonderful person offering kind words to all those who presented. Thank you all. Anne :-)
Kate
Kate

Relevant and Rewarding

The Suicide Summit never fails to offer some of the most valuable continuing education that I complete each year. The courses are on point and the presenters are top-notch. I look forward to next year's event.
Sylvia M
Sylvia M

Summit experience participant

The calibre of speakers and useful information provided at the suicide prevention summit was exemplary
Many useful takeaways much appreciated and with anticipation it may assist to save life.
Caroline Julian
Caroline JulianPeel, WA9 posts

An exceptional Opportunity and Experience

Factual, Interesting, Engaging, Excellent presentations from extremely and highly qualified professionals. Interaction via comments and Q&A created a great inviting team environment. I highly recommend Mental Health Acadamy and attending the Suicide Summit regardless of your qualification level. There is something for everyone in these presentations
Renee Gorsuch
Renee GorsuchRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Amazing Webinar

The 2024 Suicide Prevention Summit provided valuable and practical resources and strategies to work more effectively with clients considering suicide. It allowed us to see suicide approaches from multiple angles, from hospital processes, schools, peers, counsellors, psychiatrists, and psychologists. I have come away empowered. Thank you.
Katie M
Katie MSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Yes to MHA training

Solid trainers. Relevant topics. Very worthwhile....especially liked suicide prevention conference offered.
Rubie
Rubie

Great Summit

Great Summit, very organised and lots of amazing hosts, it was run perfectly. Thank you
Krissy
Krissy

Summit review

Great well presented and relevant topics/ offering. Greatful for MHA.
KayeD
KayeD3 posts

Very worthwhile to attend

I attended the Suicide Prevention Summit 2024. It was informative and the topics were relevant and current. Many of the presentations had tips for practical application and included the opportunity to submit questions and interact with other participants, as the sessions were running. The whole event was professionally organised and online, with breaktimes scheduled and we can catchup on any missed sessions during the following month. I cannot understate the value and importantance if these summits to the prevention of suicide.
PJT
PJTCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Outstanding Summit 2024

2024 Suicide Prevention Summit
Once again an amazing, informative and well-run event. Pedro has again delivered, and l have once again learnt so much that l can use in my work practices moving forward.
Fiona G.
Fiona G.2 posts

Wonderful workshops

Valuable and informative workshops from industry experts with a wealth of knowledge. Thoroughly enjoyed the workshops where I gained first hand insights into mental health strategies. Thank you, I look forward to more.
Jayde M.
Jayde M.Queensland

Great, professional and very accessible!

This was a really fantastic format. I loved being able to pop in questions in a designated space in the chat bar. I also liked being able to minimize the chat to concentrate on the speakers and their content. Easy pace to follow and take notes. Great follow up from host at the end of each session too. Thanks to the team for putting this together and making it accessible for those who live remote.
Dawn Veale
Dawn Veale

Excellence in Professional Development

The Suicide Prevention Summit was extreemly well targetted and provided an excellent range of quality speakers. It was invaluable information, which included many practical strategies to take away but most importantly it provided support and encouragement to the workforce in such a complex field of work.
Brooke W.
Brooke W.2 posts

Amazing learning experience

Amazing content and really informative. Interactive presenters, presentations were clean, up to date and easy to follow.
Julie M.
Julie M.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great experience

Fantastic summit. The speaker were full of knowledge and interesting. I learned so much. Thank you.

Len
Len

Hi, I am a GP and I see a lot of patients requiring initial counselling in my practice. Are your courses recognised by RACGP for CPD? Thanks.

Renee Calm

Hi, I've virtually attended your Suicide Prevention Summits before and they've been quite insightful and educational. I'm hoping to sign up for the upcoming Summit in March and I'm wondering if the CEU's for attending (the continuing education - post grad/licensure credits) apply in the states? I'm licensed in Washington (State, not DC) and Massachusetts and I'm hoping to apply my attendance credits to my continuing ed requirements. Thanks for any info on that!

Thank you!

Ursula
Ursula

Are your courses recognised by the Australian Psychological society for CPD?

See all Mental Health Academy questions