Mental Health Academy

See the Best Education & Training Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Mental Health Academy

RBruce
RBruceSydney, NSW

What I need when I have the time to do it

Courses are well organised. I love to sign up for a quick one hour training on varied topics to kick start my thinking. Longer course are great to fill gaps

Thanks MHA

MHA training has helped me a lot in my professional life to be better informed and to keep on top of my OPD requirements for Professional Association. I live in a rural area and find it hard to get to training which is often in larger cities some distance away. With MHA I know I am getting information that is up to date, a range of views and also best-practice. I can use MHA from the comfort of my own home, in my own time, and at my own pace. It means I can spend more time with those I seek to serve in Mental Healthcare and less time travelling (which involves time and money). And the cost of membership to MHA is also a big bonus as it is far less for a yearly subscription than many single courses. Thank you, MHA.

Love the platform

Loved the structure of the course, and in particular, the platform itself is very user friendly. The course inspired me to get hold of the book the course was based on. Very timely and useful.
Looking forward to doing more courses.

• Incentivised Review No

I enjoyed listening to the very talented speakers.

Very informative, current and relevant information was given by each speaker. The audio was a little average a couple of times with background noise but overall was great. A little more time to watch online would be helpful.

Education & Training Services

Find out how Mental Health Academy compares to other Education & Training Services

Linda H
Linda HSouth East Queensland, QLD

As usual the summit was very informative, good subjects and excellent speakers

The subjects were current and very useful. Online presentations are convenient, stress free, and best of all, able to be viewed again and again as there is so much information to be absorbed with each new viewing.

Linda R.
Linda R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Relevant Training for Today's World

A wide number of impressive, world class experts, amazing to listen to. Current and informative. I am very pleased that I took the time to attend this summit. It will inform not only my current practice, but also has fuelled a desire for ongoing development and training in this area. It has been a tough subject to address, but very much worthwhile

Leona S.
Leona S.Sydney, NSW

Wonderful Summit

Great summit again with a amazing range of presenters and wonderful current information thats really helpful and pratical. The Q & A sessions at the end are really interesting. Highly recommended

• Teaching Staff

Valuable information that is easy to implement into work with clients

The course was great, very interesting and current sessions with tools easy to implement into own practice. Important information related to the topic, which can be implemented to help clients with suicidal ideation.

• Teaching Staff

One of the Best Online Summits I have been too!

So well organized, great range of topics, amazing presenters. Couldn't recommend it more. I will defiantly be telling more of my colleagues to attend next year. I found the topics to be very insightful and meaningful to show a number of different areas of concern and the ways in which the should be considered and managed effectively.

Mental Health Academy - Suicide Prevention Summit 2022

The Suicide Prevention Summit 2022 is very relevant to my clinical practice and providing the latest support for my clients living with complex mental health and experiencing challenging life circumstances. Excellent event.

Nillufer
NilluferGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent insight

I really enjoyed watching the videos, I still have one to cover and will definitely do it over the weekend. I was happy with the course content. Very informative and I got to learn a lot.

Stephen
StephenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Suicide Prevention Summit

Really informed presenters with lots of relevant information and experience to share. The
sessions were a good length and notes were provided. Really professionally valuable. This is an important part of my ongoing Professional Development as a provider of Professional Supervision.

Education & Training Services

Excellent coverage of the topic. The ability to access the material and presentations post-hoc, was an excellent option!

Enjoyed the differing approaches and was glad to be exposed to all. Educationally valuable, to not be dished-up information via the one source. I do like to have choice; in case this isn't obvious. Looks like I had better keep writting, to get my "at least 30 words requirement met".

Jacky C.
Jacky C.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Wonderful PD opportunity

As a self employed person I would not be able to afford to access PD of this quality in person so to have it offered online is excellent. The content was up to date and relevant and the presenters had clearly worked hard to ensure their presentations were of the highest quality. There will always be challenges with online delivery but there are challenges with face to face delivery its just that we are all used to them.

Peter
PeterCentral West, NSW

Enlightening, Resourceful, Varying and Informative

A range of experts offering expertise that helped appreciate the complexity of suicide. I could not attend live event, but the presenters managed to keep me engaged, helping gain more understanding

Ursula
Ursulaasked

Are your courses recognised by the Australian Psychological society for CPD?

Siobhan
Siobhanasked

Apart from the initial/annual subscription fee, are there any other costs that I might/will incur by using your educational site?
Kind regards
Obi

Karen
Karen

Hi Siobhan,
I pay the subscription monthly and since being a member have attended a number of Master Classes and the annual Summits and have not paid any extra. So, no, no extra costs/ fees.

PedroMental Health AcademySend a private message

Hi Siobhan. Yes, Karen nailed the answer - our membership fees are all-inclusive, so you don't need to pay any additional fees to enrol in our short courses. The fees also cover your assessments, Certificates, and more. All the best!

Steph
Stephasked

I am a qualified social worker working in mental health. Am I able to use this membership to complete my cpd to obtain mental health social worker accreditation with the AASW. It appeared that I could before I joined but now I am a little confused. Thanks

Kathy
Kathy

You can use it to maintain the required annual CPD points for your AMHSW accreditation

See all Mental Health Academy questions