Verifiedmentalhealthacademy.com.au🏆 2024 Award

1,100 reviews
ME S.
ME S.

Great Course

The course content was excellent from all Presenters. The Facilitator was excellent and so was the ease of using the online platform.
Denise in Alabama
Denise in Alabama

Wonderful experience

This is a wonderful online substance abuse conference. I enjoyed the array of topics, some of which resonated with me - those being trauma and substance abuse, personality disorder, indigenous and intergenerational trauma, and substance abuse and offenders. I also appreciated the information about xylazine which is now entering into the Alabama area. Thank you so much for this conference which contributes so much to the field of alcohol/drug abuse. I also appreciate that it was accessible and affordable.
KLCPC
KLCPC

Experts in their fields consistently provide Webinars of substance and useabilityyear after year!
Joann D
Joann D

Diverse, Engaging, and Flexible

This summit was engaging and informative. Having access to the recordings is great for those who can’t make the entire summit when it’s live. The trainings and presenters were diverse and well educated.
Patti
Patti

Informative and interesting

The Summit offered a variety of perspectives on how to work with substance use disorders. Speakers were informative and well-prepared, with engaging visual presentations. I appreciated that along with the learnings specific to substance use, some of the information was also helpful for working with other client populations in general. There was an overall tone of acceptance and positivity, which I appreciated.
Philip Paul
Philip Paul

Somewhat disappointed

I learned a few things from the recent summit, but I was very disappointed that you gave a platform for a clinician to speak and Internal Family Systems with people who use substances who was not trained in that modality. That seems disingenuous and misleading.
Andrea Masom
Andrea Masom

Good Valu

Excellent overview of techniques for SUDs with great presenters. I enjoyed learning about using a wellness approach, and gaining a better understanding of intergenerational trauma.
Natassia D
Natassia D

Incredibly Satisfied!

Mental Health Academy is far superior to a lot of other channels of CE offerings! The speakers/presenters always come across as specialists in the topic, have an adequate amount of information to present in the timeframe, and provide an education service that leaves me with new knowledge (even in familiar topics) despite being in this field for over a decade.
Hilary H
Hilary H

Great Summit

IT was very organized and easy to navigate. Awesome presenters, very passionate and knowledgeable on the topics.
DrMagic
DrMagic

Thoughtful, interesting sessions

The information was presented in a thoughtful interesting manor. I enjoyed the speakers
Gibin
Gibin

Practical strategies for substance use abuse

The summit was great and had very relevant information with the mental health challenges faced in the society
Lori
Lori

A great way to learn!

I look forward to working with Mental Health Academy. The presentations are informative and interesting, I learn so much. It is a wonderful way to help stay current in our changing world. MHA is easy to work with and easy to use. I highly recommend attending.
Cathlin McGee
Cathlin McGee

Great online resource for continuing education credits

Great online experience. Opportunities to watch either live or recorded (if you cannot attend live). Presenters are experts in their specialties. Professional and engaging. Will offer summits free or very low cost with proceeds going to charity.
Evolveid
Evolveid

Best courses with high quality presenters

Some of the best seminars I have ever attended. The speakers are very knowledgeable in the field and give very valuable information that is useful in practice. They know the audience they speak to and keep it on a clinical level. Thank you for offering quality courses!
Deanne S.
Deanne S.

Excellent!

The MENTAL HEALTH ACADEMY is an excellent education resource fo me as a mental health counseling professional. I am a member and use the online courses regularly. I am thankful for the recent Substance Use Summit as I am seeing more clients struggling with SUD and its effects on their well-being.

Len
Len

Hi, I am a GP and I see a lot of patients requiring initial counselling in my practice. Are your courses recognised by RACGP for CPD? Thanks.

Renee Calm

Hi, I've virtually attended your Suicide Prevention Summits before and they've been quite insightful and educational. I'm hoping to sign up for the upcoming Summit in March and I'm wondering if the CEU's for attending (the continuing education - post grad/licensure credits) apply in the states? I'm licensed in Washington (State, not DC) and Massachusetts and I'm hoping to apply my attendance credits to my continuing ed requirements. Thanks for any info on that!

Thank you!

Ursula
Ursula

Are your courses recognised by the Australian Psychological society for CPD?

See all Mental Health Academy questions