3.0

48% · 1010 · 48%

Job Satisfaction
1.0
Brand Manager for Magic Dry? Claim your listing.

Josh
JoshPerth, WA2 posts

Don’t waste your money, you’ll have to get someone to clean it after

Charged more than what the quoted per sqm and the rug was hardly cleaned, went over with my own spot cleaner and you could see the difference. No apologies or anything after contacting them after, sounded like they were happy with the service they provided
Allera B.
Allera B.Peel, WA

Would Not Recommend

Had my carpets done by Magic Dry definitely would not recommend to anyone. Was left with carpet that didn't even look cleaned NOR deodorised. So disappointed as they claim to be the best in Mandurah hence the most expensive.
Denise lord
Denise lord 6 posts

Had windows, carpets and grout cleaned November 2022

The Windows and carpets were cleaned to my satisfaction. However my grout looked the same before and after it was cleaned! And, I have my suspicions that that the shower floor had not even been cleaned because there was still a shampoo mark in the corner of the floor. Would certainly never use for grout cleaning again
michele a.
michele a.

Happy with the servic

First time I have used Magic Dry Carpet Cleaners..Colin arrived vaccumed and started deodorising and cleaning. Great job. Would recommend to all my friends. So professional and polite. Will definitely use them again. Carpet was dry under 2hours
Chloe 26
Chloe 26Perth, WA

Astryn
AstrynPerth, WA3 posts

Fantastic service! Friendly, helpful and got the stains out my carpet!

I had boarders move out and they left the carpet in such a bad state I thought the only option was to replace it. A friend put me on to these guys and … I am amazed! They got the stains out and the carpet looked better that I remembered! Definitely recommend Magic Dry!
Wayne
Wayne

Excellent service

We have used Magic Dry on several occasions. Always friendly and efficient service at a competitive price. Once they had a problem getting a heavy stain out of a lounge cushion and came back twice to make sure all was okay. No extra charge. Very impressed and will continue to use them.

Elsie
Elsie2 posts

Patchy bleach like parches on lounge fabric cleaner should have tested

Cleaner should have tested unseen section of lounge before starting the cleaning. Result looks like bleaching in patches. Not happy!

Bobby Jones
Bobby Jones

Brilliant Job !

Brilliant business. Cleaned my carpet like new and smelt cleaner than ever. Also is very afordable and worth the money. I recomend this to anyone who is moving in to a new house or moving out.Thank you very much Magic Dry !!

Dennis
DennisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC10 posts

Excellent and Professional

Very happy with the service.

Professional ,on time and in expensive.

Will certainly use again.

Kurt was very accommodating with all request.

Dayle
Dayle2 posts

Very impressed

The cleaner called Colin did a wonderful job on my carpets & lounge suite. He was on time & nothing was to much trouble for him to do when asked. Very happy.

Rachel
RachelPerth2 posts

Rip off, don't use

Had these guys come around to clean a couch and rug and I stupidly didn't ask for a quote. For 35 mins work he charged me $188 when I have used Jims cleaning 6 months prior to do the exact same clean and they only charged $70. Sent them an email for feedback on the exorbitant prices but they didn't want a bar of it and basically called me a liar. Would recommend using Jims cleaning instead if you want a good job for a reasonable price.

Carol
Carol

Fantastic result

I had my carpets cleaned and was so pleased with the result, I asked the technician back to do my lounge suit. He did a fantastic job, from what looked like an impossible challenge. Technician was right on time both times, polite and professional at all times. Thank you, Magic Dry. I would definitely recommend you.

Lee C
Lee Cperth

great job

Excellent service, attention to detail and made sure happy with job before accepting payment. Would definitely recommend and use them again.

Stacey
Stacey

Useless!!!

Do not use this company!! They have no idea how to quote, provide little information and then refuse to carry out the works on arrival. Use any other company but this one!!