Magic Dry

Magic Dry

See the Best Carpet Cleaning Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Magic Dry? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.2

Happy with the servic

First time I have used Magic Dry Carpet Cleaners..Colin arrived vaccumed and started deodorising and cleaning. Great job. Would recommend to all my friends. So professional and polite. Will definitely use them again. Carpet was dry under 2hours

Chloe 26
    Chloe 26Perth, WA

Very poor clean and service

Astryn
    AstrynPerth, WA

Fantastic service! Friendly, helpful and got the stains out my carpet!

I had boarders move out and they left the carpet in such a bad state I thought the only option was to replace it. A friend put me on to these guys and … I am amazed! They got the stains out and the carpet looked better that I remembered! Definitely recommend Magic Dry!

Excellent service

We have used Magic Dry on several occasions. Always friendly and efficient service at a competitive price. Once they had a problem getting a heavy stain out of a lounge cushion and came back twice to make sure all was okay. No extra charge. Very impressed and will continue to use them.

Find out how Magic Dry compares to other Carpet Cleaning Services

Patchy bleach like parches on lounge fabric cleaner should have tested

Cleaner should have tested unseen section of lounge before starting the cleaning. Result looks like bleaching in patches. Not happy!

Brilliant Job !

Brilliant business. Cleaned my carpet like new and smelt cleaner than ever. Also is very afordable and worth the money. I recomend this to anyone who is moving in to a new house or moving out.Thank you very much Magic Dry !!

Dennis
    DennisPerth, WA

Excellent and Professional

Very happy with the service.
    Professional ,on time and in expensive.
    Will certainly use again.
    Kurt was very accommodating with all request.

Very impressed

The cleaner called Colin did a wonderful job on my carpets & lounge suite. He was on time & nothing was to much trouble for him to do when asked. Very happy.

Rachel
    RachelPerth

Rip off, don't use

Had these guys come around to clean a couch and rug and I stupidly didn't ask for a quote. For 35 mins work he charged me $188 when I have used Jims cleaning 6 months prior to do the exact same clean and they only charged $70. Sent them an email for feedback on the exorbitant prices but they didn't want a bar of it and basically called me a liar. Would recommend using Jims cleaning instead if you want a good job for a reasonable price.

Fantastic result

I had my carpets cleaned and was so pleased with the result, I asked the technician back to do my lounge suit. He did a fantastic job, from what looked like an impossible challenge. Technician was right on time both times, polite and professional at all times. Thank you, Magic Dry. I would definitely recommend you.

Lee C
    Lee Cperth

great job

Excellent service, attention to detail and made sure happy with job before accepting payment. Would definitely recommend and use them again.

Useless!!!

Do not use this company!! They have no idea how to quote, provide little information and then refuse to carry out the works on arrival. Use any other company but this one!!

Cowboys

My sofa had to be repaired after their service. When I found the damage and complained I found it very difficult to get a satisfactory response. When I advised that I would post a negative review they got their solicitor to send me correspondence warning me to be very careful. In my opinion stay well away from this franchise. They are very unprofessional.

Ruth
    RuthPerth

Lazy and terrible attitude

Took 20mins 2 clean my 3br house. He just steamed the carpets briefly.when I complain, He threw a tantrum & blames my carpet.

Terrible do not use!

Stuffed us around completely, hour late for the job and tried to overcharge by 300 bucks because it was on an expensive boat, opportunitstic we told him to go do not use