3.8

56%11%33%
Brand Manager for Mamas & Papas? Claim your listing.

Shay K
Shay KToowoomba15 posts

Too thin and expensive

I bought this pillow for $70 two years ago whilst in early pregnancy. It was very thin and narrow and I found it quite uncomfortable. Considering the price tag I think there should be a lot more actual pillow. It offered no real support and the design doesn't lend itself to flexibility of use (gap in the middle that is bare of any stuffing).

Sarah
SarahWentworthville

Worth every cent

The dream genie maternity pillow was perfect for me. I needed a full body pillow that would support my legs, back and bump without taking up the whole bed! Especially since I was not a usual side sleeper.

It stopped me rolling on my back and kept my knees comfortable without me needing to rearrange several pillows each time I got into bed or wanted to roll over. I'm also planning to use it as a support pillow during breastfeeding.

AnnieF
AnnieF

Best thing I bought during pregnancy!

Great pillow! I find I can use it in either direction and it supports my back/belly and between my knees. Depending on how I feel I will switch it around. Nice and firm but soft enough to be comfortable and doesn't lose its shape. Just got back from 3 weeks holiday without it and now I know why I slept so badly the whole time! Love love love it!

Lauren
LaurenCanberra2 posts

my cheap kmart one is better

Very hard to get comfortable with and experienced quite a bit of back pain with it. Disappointed that I wasted $70 on it. Is very thin so doesn't really support your legs the way it makes out. Hopefully I can try to recoup my losses and use it as a nursing pillow once the baby arrives.

VMac
VMacSydney3 posts

Nina Stepan
Nina StepanVictoriaAustralia4 posts

Sleep saviour

I will start by saying that mine is a dream genii but not mamas and papas. Mine is made by igc dorel and bought from target. I too have tried battling with pillows and whilst this my third and probably last, the stakes seem to get higher. This pillow has been a blessing - I have only used it two nights so far. However, combined with vitamins, baths, and ankle exercises I am now sleeping through the night, very comfortably, and no more excruciating leg cramps. Fingers crossed I can keep this going for the next 7 weeks till my due date. Highly recommend these things!
Restores a comfortable sleeping environment during later stages of pregnancy
I should have bought one years ago for my first pregnancy!
LisaM
LisaMMelbourne

eeee
eeeeAU

Perfect full body maternity pillow

This maternity pillow is perfect if you are looking for a full body pillow that will support your knees, back and bump, without making you feel like there is another person in your bed!

Some other full body pillows are enormous and don't leave enough room for my hubby and I in our queen size bed, but this pillow was perfect.

Can also be used after bub arrives when breastfeeding, although I already had a different pillow for that purpose.
Not too big. Keeps you on your side throughout the night.
Possibly may be too small for some women, but was the perfect size for me.

jls08
jls08AU4 posts

used this a couple of times

Brought this when i noticed i couldn't sleep, i found it hard to get comfortable with it, i think once i get further along in pregnancy i will look for another one.

found it hard to get comfortable