Mamia (Aldi) Supafit

Mamia (Aldi) Supafit

Infant, Crawler, Walker, etc...

See the Best Disposable Nappies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Rona O.

Rona O.

New design is terrible

I have used aldi nappies for the past 11 months. They were the best. Alot more effective then any of the top brand named ones. And of course a hell of a lot cheaper. They have recently changed the nappy and I have found they leak alot. They are also very bulky. Price has gone up too. They use to have back of animal on back of nappy, was so handy to easily see which side was the back of the nappy. They have now changed this. Really disappointed.

Purchased in December 2019 at ALDI.

Comfort

Still good, but new design bad.

I always use ALDI nappies for day nappies (not game enough for night use)
And ALDI has always been great! But since new design came out they are the same print both sides, so harder to tell back and front for a quick change. And it's sad to see they're not Australian animals either. I liked the old prints and colours much more!

Also.... Every ALDI is constantly out of stock since the new ones arrived!! Are they low on supply? They've never been hard to get before :(

Purchased in November 2019.

Michelle D.

Michelle D.South East Queensland, QLD

Nappies- what have they done?

What have they done? I was Aldi all the way before they recently changed these nappies. They leak, they are bulky and they need to be changed more frequently as they do not trap the liquid. Very disappointing

Purchased in December 2019 at ALDI for $8.99.

Bagelmama

BagelmamaPerth, WA

Great value for money

I haven't had any leaks with this nappy even though we have gone through 2 jumbo boxes of nappies. Compared with the market leader, this was definitely a winner for the price.

Rabia Z

Rabia ZMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

They are perfect

Wow Aldi your mamia disposable nappies truly are amazing. I've loved them since I started using them for my almost 2 year old but after she put a few in the washing machine I realised just how absorbent they are.
Hope they make the Mamia disposable nappy bags as a permanently stocked item! They are so handy with the snap pack and the only package like it on the market! (Or have a baby sale with them included so I can buy 100 packs!) Thanks!

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths.

Sagar S.

Sagar S.

Cheap & good

Cheaper than other brands. Baby always had nappy rash with other brands, tried this with no rash. Also very soft, thin and not bulky look. Instead of using big brand for longer periods at higher price , better use this and change 6 hourly

Purchased in November 2019 at ALDI.

Hil

HilWheatbelt, WA

nappy pattern and colour

These nappies have proven to be reliable and cost better value than most. My only complaint is the colour of the 5-8kg line. It is hideous! The yellow pattern on the nappies is an exact match for baby poo and looks like my baby girl is a mess! I would really like to see some thought go into a colour change by the manufacturer Otherwise I am very satisfied with no leakage and no skin irritation.

Andrea R.

Andrea R.Illawarra, NSW

Cheap but effective! No leaks

We purchased these nappies before my son was born and when he arrived he was 2.67kg and the Aldi nappies looked much bigger than the Huggies ultimate so we used the Huggies first until he got a little bigger. We started trying the Aldi nappies when my son was about 6 weeks old and 3.32kg. We haven’t had any trouble with leakage - they fit him well and they keep even the biggest poo-nami in! Haha I would recommend them to everyone- I’m going to save so much money over time by buying these. The good thing is that I don’t have to wait for them to go on sale and buy in bulk either, just buy 28 at a time.

Purchased in June 2019 at Fairy Meadow for $3.99.

Hayley

Hayley

Good day nappy

I thought I'd give aldi nappies a go, good nappy during the day but i wouldn't recommend for overnight my son was waking up soaked and leaking through to his clothes very disappointing for night use.

Purchased in July 2019 for $10.00.

KrystenT91

KrystenT91Perth, WA

Amazing!

We tried many different brands of nappies when our son was born due to a few different brands being given to us at our baby shower.
The Mamia brand was best for us. No leaking, no rash, son isn’t waking through the night sooking for a nappy change! We love them!

Purchased in May 2019 at Wattle Grove .

SarahH

SarahHPerth, WA

Chemical burns

Nappy was on for 2 hours. Went to change and he had red chemical burns Down his thighs, bum, stomach and cried for hours afterwards. Would not recommend this product

Purchased in July 2019 at ALDI for $14.69.

Sum

SumSouth East Queensland, QLD

Toddler size!

Have always sworn by Aldi nappies with 2 kids now, Never had a problem until going up to the toddler size! They are terrible. My son leaks every night! And even when the nappy is not full hes covered in the crystals.... from a loyal aldi nappy customer we will not be buying them anymore.

Purchased in May 2019 for $15.99.

dsharma

dsharmaSydney, NSW

They are excellent

These are the nappies that suited my girl after we tried almost everything in the market. Don't go by the price, they are more than value for money. its soft on her skin and absorb the stuff well.

Purchased in May 2019 at ALDI for $17.00.

Shellyboo

ShellybooSydney, NSW

Leaks galore!!!

I thought I’d give these a go as they are cheaper than babylove. Never buying them again! My bubba was wet almost every time and I ended up using more because they don’t hold the wee as good as babylove. Definitely do not even attempt putting one on overnight unless you want to be stripping sheets and dealing with a wet bub! Going back to babylove and sticking with them. Even though babylove are more expensive you end up using less and never have to deal with the extra washing.

Purchased in May 2019 at ALDI for $10.00.

Worm inside nappy

We found a worm inside a mamia baby nappy taken out from a freshly opened packed which was bought from aldi store in oxley. When we took it back to the store, the manager didn’t seem to care much and acted really rude.

Purchased in April 2019 at ALDI.

Leak

I thought i would try Aldi nappies as I love the wipes to save Cost however my little one wakes up soaked every Time - very disappointing and basically a waste of money.

Purchased in April 2019 for $12.00.

Sam

SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fits well but not absorbant enough

These are a great price however I could my son was always waking up were with these so costing me more in the long run if you factor in laundry night changing etc.

Purchased in February 2017 at ALDI.

Rash within 24 hours of using them

After reading positive reviews I thought we’d give them a try. Bub ended up with a terrible rash within 24 hours of using them! They leaked as well, but it’s the rash I’m most concerned about. What chemicals are used in these nappies that we put on our babies. I’m thinking of going back to cloth nappies.

Shen

ShenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Somewhere in the middle

It’s a cheap nappy...so it’s cheap quality..I’ve found tearing and nappy particles on baby. However for half the price of huggies they’re not bad at all. They won’t leak anymore than top brands if you put them on correctly. Just wouldn’t use them for overnight. (It says up to 12 hours but you wouldn’t want to keep them on longer than 5 hours)

Haylee83

Haylee83ARTARMON

Average, you get what you pay for.

I usually use a better brand of nappies, however thought i would try to save some money and get the Aldi brand nappies for my 8 week old.
I found them to be very thin, my baby would wake crying cause he was wet (never did with other brand nappies) and i also found i was nearly using double the amount of nappies because of this, therefore not actually saving any money at all.
I would never purchase again, i would prefer to spend a little extra and get something that is better quality that does a better job.

Lisa L.asked

I am wanting to know if anyone else has had a problem with the sizing as they say 16-25kg, I just had my son weighed he is 15kg & we have used the nappies since birth but now cannot as the straps only just do up also he started to get a rubbing mark on the top of his leg? It's a shame to I've never had any issues with any of the other sizes since newborn & any other nappie that's come close is like 12+ cents a nappy more. Am really confused because of what size they say but wondering if anyone else has had this same issue?

Chezz N.
Chezz N.

I absolutely love these nappies I used them with my son from birth to 5 years old as he had toileting problems. Never had any issues with them.
He is now 13 years old.
I now use them with my 3 month old and they are still great quality.
I did have a sizing issue as she it only just about to go to 5kgs but we have had to put her in the crawler size as the tabs were rubbing on her legs but apart from that I would highly recommend, great pricing and very easy to use.

Vtan

Vtanasked

I have opened 2 packets and there were only 26 nappies in each packet but the packaging says there is 28. Anyone counted the nappies before?

Lisa L.

No but I think I will now, how rude! Definitely be writing to them to complain, freebies alert maybe or at least what you paid for lol!

Get an answer from our members and Mamia (Aldi) representatives