Mamia (Aldi) Supafit

Mamia (Aldi) Supafit

Crawler, Junior, Junior Nappy Pants, Newborn, Toddler and 3 more

See the Best Disposable Nappies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Toddler size!

Have always sworn by Aldi nappies with 2 kids now, Never had a problem until going up to the toddler size! They are terrible. My son leaks every night! And even when the nappy is not full hes covered in the crystals.... from a loyal aldi nappy customer we will not be buying them anymore.

Purchased in May 2019 for $15.99.

They are excellent

These are the nappies that suited my girl after we tried almost everything in the market. Don't go by the price, they are more than value for money. its soft on her skin and absorb the stuff well.

Purchased in May 2019 at ALDI for $17.00.

Leaks galore!!!

I thought I’d give these a go as they are cheaper than babylove. Never buying them again! My bubba was wet almost every time and I ended up using more because they don’t hold the wee as good as babylove. Definitely do not even attempt putting one on overnight unless you want to be stripping sheets and dealing with a wet bub! Going back to babylove and sticking with them. Even though babylove are more expensive you end up using less and never have to deal with the extra washing.

Purchased in May 2019 at ALDI for $10.00.

Worm inside nappy

We found a worm inside a mamia baby nappy taken out from a freshly opened packed which was bought from aldi store in oxley. When we took it back to the store, the manager didn’t seem to care much and acted really rude.

Purchased in April 2019 at ALDI.

Leak

I thought i would try Aldi nappies as I love the wipes to save Cost however my little one wakes up soaked every Time - very disappointing and basically a waste of money.

Purchased in April 2019 for $12.00.

Fits well but not absorbant enough

These are a great price however I could my son was always waking up were with these so costing me more in the long run if you factor in laundry night changing etc.

Purchased in February 2017 at ALDI.

Rash within 24 hours of using them

After reading positive reviews I thought we’d give them a try. Bub ended up with a terrible rash within 24 hours of using them! They leaked as well, but it’s the rash I’m most concerned about. What chemicals are used in these nappies that we put on our babies. I’m thinking of going back to cloth nappies.

Somewhere in the middle

It’s a cheap nappy...so it’s cheap quality..I’ve found tearing and nappy particles on baby. However for half the price of huggies they’re not bad at all. They won’t leak anymore than top brands if you put them on correctly. Just wouldn’t use them for overnight. (It says up to 12 hours but you wouldn’t want to keep them on longer than 5 hours)

Average, you get what you pay for.

I usually use a better brand of nappies, however thought i would try to save some money and get the Aldi brand nappies for my 8 week old.
I found them to be very thin, my baby would wake crying cause he was wet (never did with other brand nappies) and i also found i was nearly using double the amount of nappies because of this, therefore not actually saving any money at all.
I would never purchase again, i would prefer to spend a little extra and get something that is better quality that does a better job.

Leaks, Leaks & more Leaks !

Thought I’d give them a go after using Huggies for many years (with my other kids). What a waste of money. First pee came straight out the side and poo did the same. Never had a issue with Huggies. Stick with what you know !

I won’t be buying these again.

Cheaper price cheaper quality

I would give it 5 star if it still had same quality as the first time I started to use it for my daughter. I have been use Aldi brand nappies for 2 years since the day my daughter was born. Back in 2016 the nappies were thick and had better quality than other brands. Since early 2018 I saw that it gets thinner, lighter and sometimes it leaks. I would be happy to pay a bit more please bring the good quality nappies back.

Cheap quality, does job occasionally.

Bought Mamia crawler nappies for my 4mo bub,the nappies doesn't soak that much urine and it becomes heavy and you can feel the heaviness within couple of hours of putting it on bub,no leeking but needs to change every 3-4 hours. Will try other brands from now on, may be will try little ones.

2yr old never had nappy rash until using these

Son is toilet training so using these as a back up- one wee and he smells of urine. The tipping point came when we realized he was dry but covered in a rash in the shape of the nappy- front and back. And sweaty!! They don’t breath!!!
If these seem like the option because it will save you some coin- don’t bother. Now im back to using huggies which is fine because his heath and comfort comes first but we’re also have to treat his rash which is an additional cost.

can be better

while i don't mind these nappies and use them, i feel they could be better. i have found that they leave a smell on my daughters skin and have quite a chemical smell to them.
they do hold a large amount of liquid and i have never had leaks from them. The design is pretty and the tabs are pretty good.

Cheaper

I used other brands until he is 1 yr, then switched to Mamia, found the cheapest compared to all other brands,some times they cones in bulk pack, rarely had problem with leaking, nil allergic reaction, alwYs in stock, I would recthis to anyone thinking of buying nappies on budget, using for last 2 yrs

Love these nappies and great price

Been using these nappies for my toddler for 3 years and they are great. Super absorbent and good size! The price is very reasonable too when you compare all the nappies available to purchase. He is always comfortable in it and never leaks! Highly recommend these nappies and in fact all the other nappies at Aldi. Both of my kids have been using them for years and no problem.

No issues here!

I used to use Eco nappies when bubs was younger but they became expensive and a hassle to buy online or they didn't come in a big enough size. Then I happily switched to convienient huggies. But huggies sent me out a nappy trial to conduct for them and the Aldi nappies were one they wanted tested alongside there own. Funny thing was, the Aldi nappies performed better than the huggies! If it wasn't for them I would never have known how good the Aldi nappies were. Have since been to Aldis, specifically for nappies alone as I don't shop there, and bought many of them for a fantastic price.
They are soft, comfy, durable, and absorbent. They fit my boys shape perfect, he is tall with a decent belly and not too big of a bum. Have not had a tear or leak or skin reaction. Plus they are always cheap so don't have to look out for sales. Highly recommend!

Caused allergic reactions

Bought this nappy from Aldi for the first time, could not believe a nappy would cause such an allergic reaction. My 1 year old had red rashes around her bottom initially we thought they were only nappy rashes. However we had to rush her to the doctor next morning as the rashes spread all over her body including her eyes which she couldn't open due to swelling. She was very sick. As soon as we stopped using mamia nappies for her then the rashes just disappeared. I wouldn't compromise my daughter's health buying cheaper products like this nappy again.

Unbeatable

With my first child I trailed all the big brand nappies and found that my daughter would leak in most until I discovered aldi brand nappies. Not only are they a fantastic price but overnight they absorb an emense amount with mi leakages, I still use aldi nappies on my second child (he is night time only now) and have never switched. Also have recommended to plenty of new mummas and got them also loving aldi nappies.

Amazing value for money!

I have been using Aldi nappies on my daughter since she was born and I honestly cannot fault them! She has only ever leaked once and that was due to a family member not putting it on properly & the tabs came undone. She seems to find them comfortable, never had happy rash and honestly, for the money, you really can't fault them! Even better when you grab their jumbo packs!

I am wanting to know if anyone else has had a problem with the sizing as they say 16-25kg, I just had my son weighed he is 15kg & we have used the nappies since birth but now cannot as the straps only just do up also he started to get a rubbing mark on the top of his leg? It's a shame to I've never had any issues with any of the other sizes since newborn & any other nappie that's come close is like 12+ cents a nappy more. Am really confused because of what size they say but wondering if anyone else has had this same issue?
I absolutely love these nappies I used them with my son from birth to 5 years old as he had toileting problems. Never had any issues with them. He is now 13 years old. I now use them with my 3 month old and they are still great quality. I did have a sizing issue as she it only just about to go to 5kgs but we have had to put her in the crawler size as the tabs were rubbing on her legs but apart from that I would highly recommend, great pricing and very easy to use.

I have opened 2 packets and there were only 26 nappies in each packet but the packaging says there is 28. Anyone counted the nappies before?
No but I think I will now, how rude! Definitely be writing to them to complain, freebies alert maybe or at least what you paid for lol!