ALDI Mamia Supafit

ALDI Mamia Supafit

Crawler, Infant, Newborn, etc...

• Comfort
Margaret

MargaretVictoria

Bad nappy rash

I have used Aldi nappies with my first daughter and I had no problem. Then I started using them with my newborn and she got the worst nappy rash I have ever seen. They used to be good quality but now they smell different and are less absorbent. I have now changed to Huggies and my daughter rash is healing. Not sure why they changed them as they use to be good.

Purchased in October 2020 at ALDI.

sarah b.

sarah b.Perth, WA

Dreadful nappies

These nappies were dreadful for my son. Red rash and moisture visible in the creases. Definetly not a good fit for mt son. Huggies all the way. Never a problem. More expensive but 100 percent worth it

Awful waste of money

I bought these on a deal so got alot quite cheap and they were still a waste of money. Used on my both my children. They leak, they dont fit properly on any childs bum. Not designed properly. I have used alot of nappies but these are by far the worst. Wouldnt use them if they were free

Purchased in August 2020 for A$30.00.

Simon

Simon

Wrong ingredients on this one Aldi

Aldi products are usually great, but their nappies caused a large bottom rash within 1 day. Something in the nappy caued it to stick to her bottom, over the conventional brands such as huggies.

Purchased in September 2020 at ALDI.

Rebecca S.

Rebecca S.South East Queensland, QLD

Cheap and ill fitting

According to the weight guide on the packet my son should be in crawler as he is weighing 8kgs however they are way too small very short and dig into bubs hips not impressed .

Purchased in September 2020.

llee

llee

Used to be great, now leak

I have used these nappies for a few years now and every now and then switched up the brand to End up coming back to them. HOWEVER, ever since the change of nappy, both my sons constantly leak at night. Not just a little bit but like they don’t even have a nappy on. It’s ridiculous. Fix your nappies aldi! I’ll be searching for a new brand

Daytona

DaytonaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nappy rash

Have used Aldi nappies for my previous two kids but never the newborn ones. Tried recently for third child after using Huggies for first 5 weeks. Had no nappy rash with Huggies. Within a couple of days of using Aldi ones, my baby had developed bad nappy rash. Despite persistence for a few days with generous and frequent applications of Sudocream, the rash continued and didn't improve. Putting it down to Aldi ones being less absorbent. Will be going back to Huggies newborn.

Purchased in June 2020.

AleishaGungahlin 2912, ACT

Not a fan

This is a brand I wouldn’t recommend reasons being
-my son received chemical burns.
-I feel as if the nappy itself is too thin
-You get what you pay for (cheap)

Purchased at ALDI.

Rhys

RhysGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bad sizing

I got these for my daughter and the sizing is either incorrect (too small) or the tabs don't give enough protection to the child's hips because my daughter ended up with red marks on her hips due to the tabs rubbing. We used them for day time nappies as we found they were not absorbent enough to last a comfortable nights sleep.

Purchased in January 2020 at ALDI for A$10.00.

Constantly Leaking

Bought these on recommendation.
They are just plain bad. Wee constantly leaks, poor design allows for poor absorption. Wee moves from front to back and leaks from legs and top.

Purchased in February 2020.

Natasha M.

Natasha M.Illawarra, NSW

Will not use

Will not use this brand again as I tried it and within hours my son broke out into a massive rash allergic reaction which ended us up in emergency. That’s the only thing that I changed and well I learnt my lesson

Becca9

Becca9Illawarra, NSW

Horrible

Was using the crawler nappies when the change first come in so I purchased a packet of the new ones, they were too small and not absorbent at all, I was changing my baby every hour! I went up a size the same problem and now I get bonus poo on my floor everyday from leakage! They are also bulky and you can literally feel wee from the outside of the nappy, also the tabs and sides get stuck when pulling the nappy apart sometimes breaking so the nappy is wasted. I gave them ago but was highly disappointed. I really wanted them to work because I loved the old ones for day and night :(

Purchased in January 2020 at ALDI for A$10.00.

Teagan

TeaganCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Old ones were great new ones suck

I used the previous Aldi nappies with my first son and they were great! They recently changed the product and now my second son develops blisters and rashes from them and the nappies themselves become soggy. Really disappointed with them now.

Purchased in January 2020 at ALDI for A$11.00.

Comfort

I wish they never change the nappies because the new ones they leaked they do not exorbed there just terrible

From now these are the new aldi ones and they are not like the other ones they leak there's so much thinner they're just not the same bring back the old nappies from aldi never had a problem been using them nappies to last 6 years and new ones are no good at all

Purchased in January 2020.

Mike R.

Mike R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

about right for what you pay

We were told these nappies are better than the top brands but unfortunately that isn't the case at all.
They are thin which can cause leak issues. I've read a bit about Aldi changing the design, maybe thats the ones we have as work collegues used the aldi branded nappies for their kids (now in their teens) who originally recommended them.

i would potentially use them only during the day time as bubs nappy gets changed more frequently so absorpution / leak issues would be minimised otherwise stick brands that specialise within the industry.

Purchased in October 2019 at ALDI for A$12.00.

Rona O.

Rona O.

New design is terrible

I have used aldi nappies for the past 11 months. They were the best. Alot more effective then any of the top brand named ones. And of course a hell of a lot cheaper. They have recently changed the nappy and I have found they leak alot. They are also very bulky. Price has gone up too. They use to have back of animal on back of nappy, was so handy to easily see which side was the back of the nappy. They have now changed this. Really disappointed.

Purchased in December 2019 at ALDI.

Comfort

Still good, but new design bad.

I always use ALDI nappies for day nappies (not game enough for night use)
And ALDI has always been great! But since new design came out they are the same print both sides, so harder to tell back and front for a quick change. And it's sad to see they're not Australian animals either. I liked the old prints and colours much more!

Also.... Every ALDI is constantly out of stock since the new ones arrived!! Are they low on supply? They've never been hard to get before :(

Purchased in November 2019.

Michelle D.

Michelle D.South East Queensland, QLD

Nappies- what have they done?

What have they done? I was Aldi all the way before they recently changed these nappies. They leak, they are bulky and they need to be changed more frequently as they do not trap the liquid. Very disappointing

Purchased in December 2019 at ALDI for A$8.99.

Bagelmama

BagelmamaPerth, WA

Great value for money

I haven't had any leaks with this nappy even though we have gone through 2 jumbo boxes of nappies. Compared with the market leader, this was definitely a winner for the price.

Rabia Z

Rabia ZMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

They are perfect

Wow Aldi your mamia disposable nappies truly are amazing. I've loved them since I started using them for my almost 2 year old but after she put a few in the washing machine I realised just how absorbent they are.
Hope they make the Mamia disposable nappy bags as a permanently stocked item! They are so handy with the snap pack and the only package like it on the market! (Or have a baby sale with them included so I can buy 100 packs!) Thanks!

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths.

Sarasked

Supafit Infant

Does anyone know if Mamia nappies contain any nasties?

Aleisha

What nasties are you referring to? It’s all a trial and error process when choosing the right nappy for your baby.. my son has a reaction to this brand but for some other babies they work well. It’s all up to trying first

Sar

I'm not entirely sure, but I know people talk about nasty chemicals (e.g. the gel etc) that can be dangerous for the baby.

Lisa L.asked

Supafit Junior

I am wanting to know if anyone else has had a problem with the sizing as they say 16-25kg, I just had my son weighed he is 15kg & we have used the nappies since birth but now cannot as the straps only just do up also he started to get a rubbing mark on the top of his leg? It's a shame to I've never had any issues with any of the other sizes since newborn & any other nappie that's come close is like 12+ cents a nappy more. Am really confused because of what size they say but wondering if anyone else has had this same issue?

Chezz N.
Chezz N.

I absolutely love these nappies I used them with my son from birth to 5 years old as he had toileting problems. Never had any issues with them.
He is now 13 years old.
I now use them with my 3 month old and they are still great quality.
I did have a sizing issue as she it only just about to go to 5kgs but we have had to put her in the crawler size as the tabs were rubbing on her legs but apart from that I would highly recommend, great pricing and very easy to use.

Vtan

Vtanasked

Supafit Newborn

I have opened 2 packets and there were only 26 nappies in each packet but the packaging says there is 28. Anyone counted the nappies before?

Lisa L.

No but I think I will now, how rude! Definitely be writing to them to complain, freebies alert maybe or at least what you paid for lol!

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives

Compare all 8 ALDI Mamia Supafit
CategoryDisposable NappiesDisposable NappiesDisposable NappiesDisposable Nappies
Price (RRP)10.994.6510.9910.99