1, 2, 3

4.3

• Breastfed Child Yes (43%) · No (57%)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (100%) · No (0%)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (31%) · No (69%)

Aleisha

AleishaGungahlin 2912, ACT

Thinking about swapping back to s2

My son is now 1 and is not liking cows milk so I thought I’d try S3 is that he is 12m and After comparing ingredients of S3 to s2 I am thinking of changing back to s2 as this has 14g of sugars where as s2 had none. Pictures are of S3 and s2 mamia formula

>Updated< , going back to S2 as this formula does not sit well with my LO, he cries at night in pain from his stomach and wakes up in the morning with poo explosions

Purchased at ALDI for A$11.99.

Aleisha

AleishaGungahlin 2912, ACT

If you want to save money, try this!

* my son tried APTIMAL GOLD and then switched to A2 Platinum, at $38 per tin I couldn’t keep going and the formulas above were making my son vomit more often so I tried mamia brand at 6m and never gone back to other brands as he digested Mamias brand well
* no reactions, he enjoyed it
* easy to prepare and he vomited less often

Purchased in November 2019 at ALDI for A$12.99.

Leah

LeahSydney, NSW

Awesome! Affordable and baby loves it

Switched baby from bf/nan optipro straight to mamia gold 1 at 8months and haven't looked back. She loves it and so does our bank account. Used it ever since and she's nearly 11months.

Purchased in February 2020 at ALDI for A$12.99.

Bella

BellaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

excellent formula so far switching from more expensive was easy without fuss or issues.

Our baby likes the formula easy to digest and is not constipated. We switched from more expensive to find Aldi better overall plus the price is very low so far. 5 stars.

Purchased in January 2020 at ALDI for A$12.99.

Caused Unease / Sickness No

Terrible Formula Gave my Son Constipation!!

I was using the stage 1 formula which was great, then put my son on the stage 2 got terrible constipation. I had a look at the ingredients and its contains very high iron which can cause constipation. So i thought i would try a different formula and within a day his constipation has gone now using Karicare has been great and a lot lower in Iron. Hope this can help anyone going through the same thing.

Purchased in February 2020 at ALDI.

Caused Unease / Sickness Yes

Green poo, not easily digestive, vomit couple of times as well

Switch from Nan, terrible experience baby was uncomfortable all night and green poo, hard to digest as baby vomits even after burp. Baby loose some weight as well.
No No to this product.

Purchased in February 2020 at ALDI for A$12.99.

Lisa

LisaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not bad

This formula isn’t terrible, especially for the price but my baby was quite windy on this so we have since switched to something else. Would recommend for babies who don’t have any digestion issues as my Bub seemed to enjoy the taste.

Purchased in January 2020 at ALDI for A$14.00.

Chai

ChaiSouth East Queensland, QLD

My baby was not with this

My baby was not happy with this mamia , immediately gave our child very bad constipation. Couldnt sleep & pass poo.Moreover my son suddenly start screaming & it’s continued 2 hrs , so we need to admitted him to the hospital .Switched back again to Aptimal.

Purchased in January 2020 for A$12.00.

Breeana

Breeana

Great

Such great formula for such a good price, toddler doesn’t eat a lot off food and prefers his milk so we gave this ago, helped his poo so much and keeps him fuller for longer.

Purchased in January 2020 for A$11.00.

A spoon full of sugar

A spoon full of sugarMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect formula with a good price tag

We started our baby off on NAN - baby didnt seem too fussed but at $30 and the varied availability we changed to Mamia. Baby likes it and has had no side effects, it's only $13 and it's always in stock. Every baby is different but this product really works well for us

Purchased in January 2020 at ALDI for A$13.00.

Maisha21

Maisha21Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good except...

My baby drinks it no problem, just as much as the step 1 mamia gold. He does not seem to have any side effect from it. The formula is easy to prepare. The only downside is that it has a strong metalic scent/flavour that you can't ignore.

Purchased in January 2020 at ALDI.

gina1234

gina1234Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Brilliant for baby and my pocket!

Purchased in July 2019 at Tarneit for A$12.00.

Mollyluce

MollyluceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent formula!!

After two days of the Aldi formula my baby slept for 6 hours straight which was a first. He also went for longer between day feeds, it’s a creamy formula.

Purchased in January 2020 at ALDI for A$12.00.

Sunny88

Sunny88Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

One of Our Favorites

My toddler does not like cows milk, so I tried to give Mamia Gold 3. It has been good so far. We have been using it for almost 3 months now. No constipation. My toddler drank about 3-4 bottles a day on top of normal solids diet and water. The only thing is the scoop is bigger than our previous formula. Try to use a bigger bottle when preparing 4 scoops. I had 230 mls wide neck bottle and it just wont fit 200 mls of water plus 4 scoops of formula nicely. Overall, good product & very affordable price.

Purchased in November 2019 at ALDI for A$13.00.

Srah

Srah

Perfect

Baby just seems to enjoy drinking this formula and diapers are good not constipated no side effects easy to prepare.tried different types of formula but this is just perfect thanks

Purchased in September 2019 at ALDI for A$13.00.

Suj

Suj

Ok but foamy

Like the formula i have used so many formula but only few worked for my baby this is one them which works well.it is easy to prepare but forms foam after mixing it makes baby uncomfortable and gassy

Purchased in October 2019 at ALDI for A$13.00.

Laura P.

Laura P.

Great product & low price

Great product and low price. Easy to prepare, baby enjoys drinking and digests well in his stomach. Very satisfied customer I will continue to buy and use until baby is weaned.

Purchased at ALDI.

sahil a.

sahil a.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Only bubbles and gas when made

Very hard on my baby tummy. When mixed with water, create so much bubbles which indeed goes in baby tummy and he was unsettled unhappy crying for 3-4nights, then i finally switched to Nan and now he is so settled with it. Al gas issues gone. No leg doing upwards, no farts, not many berps and no bubbles with Nan. Hate mamia

Purchased in September 2019 at ALDI for A$12.99.

Buyer beware!

Switched to this formula from another and immediately gave our child very bad constipation. Couldnt sleep, couldnt pass poo and threw his entire schedule out the window. Switched back to our original formula after 5-6 days and symptoms immediately disappered. Constipation was so bad our baby was passing bloody mucus causing everyone stress and doctor visits. AVOID.

Purchased in September 2019 at ALDI for A$20.00.

Sarah M.

Sarah M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Baby took to it perfectly

I mix feed due to dropping of supply. So she has her last feed on formula. I have found this to be the best on her stomach, even as we progress into solids

Purchased in May 2019 at ALDI.