1, 2, 3
See the Best Baby Formulas in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Pros

• Great value for money

• Convenient packaging

• Dissolves easily in water

• Gentle on your child's tummy

• Breastfed Child Yes (15) · No (24)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (39) · No (0)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (13) · No (25)

Parents with low weight down child

Hi lady's just wondering if there are any mum on here that uses this brand and that has used stage 2 and 3 what one would you say help with weight gain more thinking on going to stage 3 but if stage 2 help more with weight gain don't want to go up to stage 3

Purchased in July 2021 for $10.99.

Breastfed Child No
Easy to PrepareYes

P_N
P_NPeel, WA

Constipation is real!

Purchased for $10.00.

Mel
MelSydney, NSW

The best if your baby has reflux

Omg the best thing I have brought!!! This is my 3rd baby all my kids suffered from bad colic and reflux I have used every formula and I was referred from a baby dr to try it and I love it!!!!!!! It’s not even about how cheap it is! It’s help my unsettled baby and now his a dream!

Purchased in March 2021.

Spoon
Spoon

Hit or Miss

As others have stated, the value of this formula is completely dependent on how your child tolerates it. Our first born absolutely loved this formula and had no issue with it whatsoever.

Sadly, our second child could not tolerate it at all. The gas build up after each bottle caused 1 to 2 hours of writhing pain after each bottle that was very hard to soothe. Poos changed from mustard yellow to bright green due to the high iron content. Switched formulas and the problem resolved immediately.

It's great value if your child can handle it, however my word of advice is to not waste any time and switch immediately if your child becomes uncomfortable after every bottle because the longer you leave it the worse it gets.

Purchased in February 2019.

beaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product.

Purchased in September 2020 for $12.99.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020

Upcoming Special Buys from the ALDI Catalogue

Reviews for what's in the ALDI catalogue this week.

Nathan S.2 July 2020
upcoming-special-buys-from-the-aldi-catalogue
Pallavi kapoor
Pallavi kapoor

Best formula .. my baby loves it

I started this formula when my baby was 1 week old... she tolerates it so well and loves it... i myself try it in the beginning To find out the taste and it tastes really good. Highly recommended

Purchased in August 2020.

Fabulous standard formula!

Baby had no problems transitioning from breast milk, always available and can't go past the price. Both the 1 and 2 formulas are great for babies with no dietary issues.

Purchased in April 2020 at ALDI for $12.99.

Maggie S.
Maggie S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect !! Winwin

So i started with belamys when my baby was 3 months but since it was too expensive i thought of switching to a cheaper option so went for mamia. Started by mixing it with balemys. my daughter is 7 months now and she loves mamia.

Purchased in August 2020 at ALDI for $12.89.

Pinkyflop
PinkyflopDarling Downs, QLD

Worst

I have always liked aldi’s item but this milk formula that i have tried ended up my daughter into the emergency twice due to allergic reaction i have only given her about 50-60mls and ended up in the hospital.

Purchased in June 2020 at ALDI for $12.99.

Nickeysixx
NickeysixxCentral, SA

Absolutely heinous

From what I've noticed in discussions in my mum's group this formula is either fantastic or horrible.
Unfortunately for my son it did not agree with him at all and caused him a severe stomach upset with horrid diarrhoea. This and vomiting is not an uncommon reaction from the experiences I've been told.
My son drank it fine and it was easy enough to prepare but his reaction made it undrinkable.

Purchased in February 2020 at ALDI for $13.00.

Aleisha
AleishaGungahlin 2912, ACT

Thinking about swapping back to s2

My son is now 1 and is not liking cows milk so I thought I’d try S3 is that he is 12m and After comparing ingredients of S3 to s2 I am thinking of changing back to s2 as this has 14g of sugars where as s2 had none. Pictures are of S3 and s2 mamia formula

>Updated< , going back to S2 as this formula does not sit well with my LO, he cries at night in pain from his stomach and wakes up in the morning with poo explosions

Purchased at ALDI for $11.99.

Aleisha
AleishaGungahlin 2912, ACT

If you want to save money, try this!

* my son tried APTIMAL GOLD and then switched to A2 Platinum, at $38 per tin I couldn’t keep going and the formulas above were making my son vomit more often so I tried mamia brand at 6m and never gone back to other brands as he digested Mamias brand well
* no reactions, he enjoyed it
* easy to prepare and he vomited less often

Purchased in November 2019 at ALDI for $12.99.

Leah
LeahSydney, NSW

Awesome! Affordable and baby loves it

Switched baby from bf/nan optipro straight to mamia gold 1 at 8months and haven't looked back. She loves it and so does our bank account. Used it ever since and she's nearly 11months.

Purchased in February 2020 at ALDI for $12.99.

Bella
BellaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

excellent formula so far switching from more expensive was easy without fuss or issues.

Our baby likes the formula easy to digest and is not constipated. We switched from more expensive to find Aldi better overall plus the price is very low so far. 5 stars.

Purchased in January 2020 at ALDI for $12.99.

Other Baby Formulas

Terrible Formula Gave my Son Constipation!!

I was using the stage 1 formula which was great, then put my son on the stage 2 got terrible constipation. I had a look at the ingredients and its contains very high iron which can cause constipation. So i thought i would try a different formula and within a day his constipation has gone now using Karicare has been great and a lot lower in Iron. Hope this can help anyone going through the same thing.

Purchased in February 2020 at ALDI.

Read more reviews - page 2

Jenia A.
Jenia A.asked
Mamia Gold

Hi
Where are the ingredient for the newborn formula sourced? Are they local based ingredients eg Australian fish and cows milk?

Cloe G.
Cloe G.asked
Gold 1

Just bought this mamia brand formula today for my nearly 5 week old bub...just wondering where is the scoop??? It wasnt at the top of the tin ??

Joey n
Joey nasked
Mamia Gold 2

Switched from aptimil but used to make up 150ml and 200ml bottles how do I get the same amount with mamia 2?

bea

The scoops and measurements are different from formula to formula based on nutritional intake. You can only do 180ml or 240ml. If you only want to give 200ml, I suggest making up the 240ml than tipping some out if you feel 180ml is not filling bubs tummy up.

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives

Features:

• For newborns through to toddlers.
  • ALDI Mamia Gold 1 is a whey-dominant formula, making it easy on your baby’s delicate stomach.
  • Mamia Gold 2 and 3 are casein-dominant, aiding your older infant’s transition to whole milk and solid foods.
  • A 900g tin costs only $12.99, making it great for parents on a budget.

Points of praise:

• Many reviewers found that their children digested this formula easily and it didn’t cause wind in their babies.
  • Most reviewers found ALDI Mamia Gold easy to prepare, making it one less stress for parents to deal with.
  • The handy packaging of this formula includes a lip on the inside of the tin to level off scoops, so you can have precise measurements with little effort.
  • Costing around half the price of many other formulas on the market, ALDI Mamia Gold is one of the cheapest formulas available.

A point to consider:

• This formula is exclusively available at ALDI, making it difficult to buy for some parents.
Compare all 3 ALDI Mamia Gold
CategoryBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby Formulas
AgeInfant (0-6 months)Follow-On (6-12 Months)Toddler (1+ year)
Stage123