Mannys Melbourne

Mannys Melbourne

MichaelF

MichaelFGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Can not fault this Melbourne icon

I've been buying from Mannys for years, and I'm pleased to see that their online service is just as terrific. Always helpful, polite and a seamless system that has delivered what they promise, and when they promise. Fast service, and that's in the current Covid-19 pandemic!

Soul Trader

Soul TraderMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best online company for music gear

These guys are awesome, great service and pricing. They underpromise and over-deliver, Product always arrive earlier than expected. If you backorder a product (which is clear on their site), you get regular updates. 100% my go-to site. They also price match. 10/10.

Alan

AlanPerth, WA

Wouldn't recommend ordering a guitar from them unless you can buy in store.

I'm not based in Melbourne so ordered via their website. I order a "new" guitar from them, it wasn't labelled as a "open box product". The guitar showed up and was clearly used floor stock or returned stock. Body paint had light swirl scratches, hardware and pickup covers had corrosion and general people grim on them. Appears they palmed off the grubby floor stock to my online order.

Music / DVD Shops

Find out how Mannys Melbourne compares to other Music / DVD Shops

G Man

G ManSydney, NSW

Service

I had orders a pair of Pioneer Speakers for Christmas for my Daughter. They Got delivered do the wrong address by Aust Post. Mannys was so helpful and Australia Post admitted it was their fault. So they posted out another pair within week. Merry Christmas guys. Thank you for your help.