2.4

14%29%57%

Gab
GabGippsland, VIC2 posts

Broke down

Worked great at the start then stopped working then started again! Have hardly used it and now its packed it in for good, very disappointed with it. Would have thought it was better quality for the brand. I see there are a lot of others who have had problems with these as well.

Show details

Teddles
Teddles4 posts

good unit but faulty part

Disapointed with quality of parts the plastic head witch holds the heating element broke have not used it much seems to be a weakness in the unit otherwise very good frother would like to buy a new part but having trouble finding a supplier can anyone help me regards ted.

Show details

Greta
Greta

Disappointed

I had a map it was great when it worked but very disappointed how long it lasted , maybe a year and a half and wasn't used often . I would like to purchase a new one but have no idea which brand to buy or the better one on the market
Frothed good
Stopped heating and frothing
jamespr
jamespr

Troy27
Troy27AU2 posts

Stopped working again

As per my review earlier, the first one stopped working but Map replaced no questions asked which was great, but now the 2nd one has stopped working (won't heat up).. And we got sent a completely different model which I wasn't happy with. Would rather the model I originally had which is the one in this review (but working) ... I'll send another email to Map and see how we go!!
Ok when working
Stopped working quickly. Different model sent
Maria19Mandurah10 posts

We have had ours for less than 6 months and it has packed up already

Excellent before it packed up.

It came with the Map coffee machine,which we loved before frother packed up.Would not recommend it to any one,unless Map would replace the frother.

It made an excellent cappuccino or flat white which we,old pensioners,love.

For us,the coffee maker is useless without the frother and we fell we spent $285.50 for nothing.

I used to make a lovely coffee for all my friends and they would comment on,how it was even better than the merchants.

I feel so diillusioned!

short life,less than 6 months

Maria19

I want to add that map said they would send me a new one, after my son-in-law spoke to them, which is good service.

surfie1
surfie1AU

User friendly

We purchased this along with the Map coffee machine and found very easy to use just fill it up to the level depending on whether you want to warm or froth. We would recommend it to everyone.
Super easy to use.