Mark's Maintenance Service

Mark's Maintenance Service

See the Best Gardening & Landscaping in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Mark's Maintenance Service? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Absolute scam

Kelly F.
Kelly F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pest services, more like Conned service!

Kirsty S.
Kirsty S.South East Queensland, QLD

DISGRACE!!!

This company is a disgrace. Didnt read reviews.. just did a google search for a carpet clean today as the original one didn't show up and keys are to be handed in tomorrow, I mazewell of used my bissell and done it myself.. they are a bloody joke.. not impressed at all!!!! No stars if I could

Peter
Peter Darling Downs, QLD

Carpet cleaning

Requested carpets to be cleaned through one company and Marks maintenance turned up. The cleaners boots were dirty, equipment should have been condemned, had not visibly serviced, equipment was not tested and tagged for electrical safety. Equipment blew earth leakage equipment on house and shed. This was a 15amp independent outlet. Machine had busted tyres, left marks on floor. Parts of machine were missing eg the water heating controls, only used our hot water in system. Secondary pump inoperative as well as heating element. If we knew of a government agency to report them to we would do so as this equipment could be dangerous. Add extra cost above what was quoted.

Gardening & Landscaping

Find out how Mark's Maintenance Service compares to other Gardening & Landscaping

Michelle
MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

NO RATING FROM ME

LEEBWO
LEEBWOSydney, NSW

Just don’t do it to yourself!

Paid in full for possum removal only for the guy to come ill equipped- didn’t even have food for the bait, asking us to provide fruit on the spot. He also didn’t place traps where I directed him- instead just placing them right next to the manhole. Before I agreed to the quote I asked directly if any of his workers where from a hotspot LGA which they said no. When he arrived he said he was from Miranda. Only to find out two days later he was from Auburn. Putting our whole family at risk to COVID. They lied, were completely unprofessional and disgustingly rude. Never use them!

Tay
TayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

DO NOT USE

Martina T.
Martina T.

Cleaner told me to go to hell

I called to arrange re-clean as the job have not been done well. He told me to go to hell and hung up on me. Do not use these guys, you will pay twice!

Yasmin
YasminSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awful services and rude staff

I used this company to have my carpet cleaned and they were terrible!! The carpet took days to dry and isn't clean and the odor I was promised would be removed is still there. I have called them 4 times to have it rectified and finally got told today that I paid the quoted price and told I was making false allegations against them. Don't use them. Their service is terrible, overpriced and their staff are rude.

DISGRACEFUL SCAM

Sam
SamPerth, WA

Scam artists

Came out next day but overcharged and didn't get rid of any of our ants, called back a few days later asking for someone to come back out and take another look. No response from company or worker. Text and called everyday for nearly three weeks with no response. Googled the parent company (marks maintenance) and 104 1 star reviews stating they are scammers and not to use. Please don't get ripped off, use someone else!!!

WARNING DO NOT USE

Called out to repair hole in central heating duct. Guy had absolutely no idea what he was doing & the only tool he bought was a roll of duct tape. He ended up doing significant damage to ducts & tried to charge me $350. I wish i looked at these reviews before i called. How is this company even still operating, they should be shut down. DO NOT USE

LindseyBK
LindseyBKSouth East Queensland, QLD

Overcharged from original quote & won’t return my calls!!!

DO NOT USE THIS BUSINESS!! They did a terrible job and their customer service is terrible! I booked this service through am alternately named website for “couch cleaning near me” when google searched…I was initially quoted $140-$160 for my couch to be cleaned, then after job was “done” he charged us $270!! Which I wouldn’t of necessarily had a problem with had he done a good job BUT the couch was still not clean, AND not to mention he also spilled the water from his machine all over our floor! I tried reaching customer service several times and kept getting told someone would get back to me which would NEVER happen until I reached out again and this cycle would repeat!! DO NOT USE THIS BUSINESS!!

Job Satisfaction
MAZ
MAZSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not a good experience

Called them to clean my lounge 2 x seater. He wasn't here for very long. Was quoted $140 - $160 price changed when he got here to $180 and the lounge is still yellow. terrible job. Waited 7 days. He turned up with a portable carpet cleaning machine (looked like from Bunnings) Stay away from them RIP OFF. I then called Focus cleaning the next day, they booked for the next day. WOW what a difference the 2 x seater is now white. charged me less. If you require a professional job call Focus cleaning

Gkk
Gkk Canberra Central 2602, ACT

I’ll mannered, poorly run business. Stealing peoples money

What a terrible service from start to the beginning. They were unable to clean properly literally over charge me $800 for a job that only took place hour and a half. And after I ask them why I cost so much they wouldn’t do anything to help or fix the problem. They blocked my called and told me to “shut up” over the phone! And after I kept questioning their services it was excuse after excuse.