3Marley Smile Jamaica

Bass
Comfort

Naresh
Naresh10 posts

Best quality for the price

Best quality, very durable. In past, I tried several branded and unbranded which teared every few months. I use them every day at work and at home. There definitely the best for quality and sound.
Stuart
StuartSydney, NSW32 posts

Sound Quality
Bass
Comfort
Stuart
StuartSydney, NSW

Quality at is best

I've had my Marley in ear headphones for nearly 4 years. Before that I would go though a pair every few months. I use them every day at work on my daily commute. I listen to all types of music and I have to say even the sound is better then other brands I have tried. There definitely the best for quality and sound. Show details
HRM74
HRM74Tasmania, 705130 posts

Just what i needed at a great price

All I needed was a set of headphones for my daily commute, something to block out humanity and give me 40 minutes of music, or an audiobook. I've purchased Marley over ear headphones before, and have a bluetooth speaker from them as well. I was not disappointed in these in-ear headphones - fantastic sound, picks up things that I didn't realise I was missing on my old set. The cable doesn't get too tangled, but there is still a little bit of unraveling to do. They come with two options for the rubber ear pieces, so if you have small ears like me you can switch to the small ones and they fit snugly.

Alex D
Alex D

Jon S.
Jon S.Melbourne7 posts

Bulky Bluetooth Headphones

House of Marley's Smile Jamaica Wireless earphones offer balanced sound at a great price, but are let down by the bulky and heavy fit and poor battery life. Bluetooth Wireless Connectivity offers 8-hour play time (no way to see what the current battery level is at) and wireless 3-button controls (that hardly work correctly). The headphones are not suited for the gym or active lifestyle as they easily shift around and off of your neck.

Jeremy
JeremyBendigo4 posts

Wouldn't buy anything else until

These are the greatest earphones I have ever heard for the price. The sound is clean and the bass punches so nicely. I wouldn't have bought anything else until they released the second generation or these earphones. The second gen are not to my knowledge labelled differently from the first but you can tell by the packaging, and then by the sound. The sound has completely changed, and not for the better. It is terrible. If you're lucky, you can still pick a pair of first gens up in the store but most on-shelf stock is now the newer models. If you're looking for some ebay is your best chance.

Sam Mooney
Sam MooneyGold Coast4 posts

Great earphones (apart from breaking)

Really good earphones, unfortunately it is a known fact that the smile ones have a problem were the left ear speaker stops working after 4-5 months. Warranty is I think one year so if you are happy to take them back every 4-5 months then go ahead. Bass is very good and cord is sturdy for a budget earphone, overall great sound, not so great reliability

Jo C
Jo Csydney4 posts

Does not fit very well

I liked the woven tangle-free cable but other than that, it's pretty average earphones. It does not quite fit in my ears so it sticks out, surprised it did not fall out. In terms of the sound, it is just ok but not so effective in blocking out external noise. I don't think I'll buy it again.

Kai Nguyen
Kai NguyenMelbourne5 posts

Great budget earphones

Pretty good value for money. These earphones come with two sizes of earbuds, so they will fit most ears. They are noise cancelling, so great to listen while on your daily commute. The earphones spound nice, but they aren’t perfect. Not enough bass I reckon. Personally, I love the material that they use to cover the wires, as it is really durable and doesn’t wear off like silicon ones. 8/10 would recommend to a friend

anonymous
anonymousAdelaide10 posts

Awesome bass

By far the best earphones I have owned for such a reasonable price. I got the one with the white wire though the only downside is that it gets dirty easily as there is an almost clothlike fabric wrapped around the wire. However, the quality of the sound that the earphones produce overlooks this issue. It has some noise cancelling and the bass is fantastic. I highly recommend.

Sophie
SophieMelbourne5 posts

Work well, but nothing mind-blowing

I'm now on my second pair of these, after my first suddenly stopped working in one ear. Sound quality is fine, they're comfy to wear, but do sometimes fall out. That's not a dealbreaker for me, they might be more expensive than the cheap ones I used to get, but they last far longer, and come in a range of colours. They've lasted through a crammed university laptop bag and several nosebleeds, so I'm fine with the durability too. Would recommend.

Tom
TomHobart7 posts

Very good value

Despite having to get a second pair after my first ones didn't work after purchase, the ones I have now have lasted a long time. The quality of sound is pretty good for its price and is more than enough for long bus trips. The design of wood texture and Jamaican style colour schemes are quite aesthetically pleasing for me.

Laura
LauraAU4 posts

Nice headphones

I dont ask a lot from my headphones and these have been good so far. The sound quality is nice enough and the headphones are quite comfortable. They sometimes fall out of my ears during exercise and when I run but that can be excused. My whole family has them and is quite satisfied.

Franklin W.
Franklin W.Sydney4 posts

Good value, reliable earphones

These earphones have good sound quality, and are great value for the $18 I paid at JB Hi-Fi on special. The braided cord is relatively easy to untangle, and I'm hoping that the right-angled audio jack will allow for greater longevity.

The sound can get a little scratchy if you're walking around and the cord is rubbing on your clothes, but I can't complain given the price I paid.