100% · 80%

• Acute
Effective Within
  • 15 minutes
  • 1 Day
Brand Manager for Martin & Pleasance? Claim your listing.

Kim
KimJerrabomberra 2620, ACT15 posts

This is a miracle worker

I've suffered from Restless leg syndrome for many years on and off but the last 6 months has been terrible. No problems during day but at night. I was probably only getting 2 hrs quality sleep a night and felt so tired the next day. I tried magnesium tablets and sprays which helped a little but I still suffered badly. I had seen the reviews for this spray but was apprehensive. But thought I have nothing to lose. Well the first night i slept so well. I have been using it now for 4 weeks and 95 % of the time my legs are wonderful. I went and brought 3 more bottles.
Please give it a try . It definitely is a miracle worker Show details
kylieahMid North Coast, NSW21 posts

It's ok

It helps but doesn't stop it completely. Just makes it a little easier to put up with the horrible feeling of RLS. I've been using it for years on and off. Show details
carolludlowSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great, I love this❣️

I’ve suffered from restless legs my whole life. This has been the best find and I have searched and tried so many different things over the years. It gave me relief straight away. I use four sprays just before going to bed, it pretty much gets me through the night without waking up, when I have woken up I have another four sprays and I’m straight back to a good sound sleep. My sleep has a huge impact on my overall health and well-being, so important. I love it❣️ Show details
Tash
TashSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

The best treatment ever

This Really helps my restless legs.i have suffered painful and uncomfortable symptoms for years.
It's the Only thing that has works for me. I just love it. Also helps me sleep due to restlessness
Stace
Stace

Works well

This really seems to work if i have a few sprays before heading to bed. I have slso found if works for my son who has cramps and growing pains too.

Blackie
BlackieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC6 posts

Can't live without it

I use this product when legs get bad, especially at night. Four sprays, 10 minutes and I'm off to sleep again. Haven't found any other product that provides same relief. I have had RL for 20 years, RLR enables me to get a nights sleep.

Janeshopper67
Janeshopper67

Finally relief

I use this spray in conjunction with magnesium tablets and it's working. I am in my mid forties and I've had restless legs on and off for about 10 years now. I use the spray a few times in the afternoon then again at night before bed.

nay
nayMid North Coast, NSW14 posts

Does seem to work!

I suffer from RLS and usually all that helps is strong over the counter pain killers. I have tried this in conjunction with pain killers and also without. If I leave it too late and my legs are playig up it only slightly helps but if before I go to bed and i know there will be an issue, I will have 4 sprays amd my legs are fine! Im sure if used as directed that there will be no issues at all. I have suffered with RLS since I was 10 and Im now 29 so its good that a natural therapy seems to help! :)
cheap, seems to work
horrible taste but you get used to it :)