Martin & Pleasance Restless Legs Relief

Martin & Pleasance Restless Legs Relief

See the Best Muscle & Pain Relief Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Tash

TashSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best treatment ever

This Really helps my restless legs.i have suffered painful and uncomfortable symptoms for years.
It's the Only thing that has works for me. I just love it. Also helps me sleep due to restlessness

Works well

This really seems to work if i have a few sprays before heading to bed. I have slso found if works for my son who has cramps and growing pains too.

BlackieMelbourne

Can't live without it

I use this product when legs get bad, especially at night. Four sprays, 10 minutes and I'm off to sleep again. Haven't found any other product that provides same relief. I have had RL for 20 years, RLR enables me to get a nights sleep.

Finally relief..

I use this spray in conjunction with magnesium tablets and it's working. I am in my mid forties and I've had restless legs on and off for about 10 years now. I use the spray a few times in the afternoon then again at night before bed.

nay

nayNewcastle, NSW

Does seem to work!

I suffer from RLS and usually all that helps is strong over the counter pain killers. I have tried this in conjunction with pain killers and also without. If I leave it too late and my legs are playig up it only slightly helps but if before I go to bed and i know there will be an issue, I will have 4 sprays amd my legs are fine! Im sure if used as directed that there will be no issues at all. I have suffered with RLS since I was 10 and Im now 29 so its good that a natural therapy seems to help! :)
cheap, seems to work
horrible taste but you get used to it :)

Sandy

Sandyasked

Is it ok to take this medication if you have had a heart surgery?

Blackie

Hello Sandy. I'm not sure whether RLR is ok for someone who has heart surgery or not. RLR is a relaxant for sure as one sleeps quite well after taking just four drops under the tongue at night and it puts a stop to the 'twitching' legs. However, best to check with your doctor or Martin & Pleasance direct. You may find though that your doctor has never heard of this medication so will probably tell you to not take it. Better also then to check direct with Martin & Pleasance. I find them very helpful. Best of luck.

Grandmother 36

Grandmother 36asked

If one has had a severe allergic reaction to the rhus tree would “Restless Leg Relief” also produce allergic reaction?? Jen

Ann

Annasked

What is RLR please?

Blackie

RLR is a medication specifically designed to assist with the relief from the debilitating ailment of 'restless legs '; an uncontrollable urge to move parts of your body mainly the legs and mainly at night. RLR relieves the body of this urge and enables the body to sleep peacefully.

Get an answer from our members and Martin & Pleasance representatives