Masport MB6000

Masport MB6000

Gas BBQs Buying Guide

There’s nothing quite like an Aussie summer barbie, and a gas bbq can help you get sizzling. But do you know whether you want a portable bbq or a freestanding model? Would you prefer an LPG gas bottle or natural gas? This buying guide is here to help answer all your burning questions.

Read now

3.0

Taylor

Taylor

Great BBQ, difficult to put together

Loving my Masport BBQ. Took a while to put together, and some parts of the instructions weren’t clear, but I called their customer service and someone walked me through it.

It’s easy to move around, cupboard underneath is really helpful, I can stash all my cooking accoutrements in there :)

Had an issue with the delivery company (no fault of Masport) but I emailed them to let them know anyway. 2 days later, I received a full stainless steel BBQ kit via express post, with a letter apologising for the experience. Great customer service.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
    Francton

Francton

Crazy assembly

The bbq comes in a box and the assembly was crazily complicated. Honestly the fully assembled bbq wss not much bigger than the box, so why in the world does a $1000 bbq come knocked down? The assembly involves 16 steps, some of which are vague, requires two different screw driver heads, a spanner, fiddling around trying to screw almost inaccesible slots, heavy lifting, and took me the whole afternoon.The saving grace is that it's a damn good looking bbq.

Date PurchasedDec 2016