Masport MB6000

Masport MB6000

See the Best Gas BBQs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Taylor

Taylor

Great BBQ, difficult to put together

Loving my Masport BBQ. Took a while to put together, and some parts of the instructions weren’t clear, but I called their customer service and someone walked me through it.

It’s easy to move around, cupboard underneath is really helpful, I can stash all my cooking accoutrements in there :)

Had an issue with the delivery company (no fault of Masport) but I emailed them to let them know anyway. 2 days later, I received a full stainless steel BBQ kit via express post, with a letter apologising for the experience. Great customer service.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Francton

Francton

Crazy assembly

The bbq comes in a box and the assembly was crazily complicated. Honestly the fully assembled bbq wss not much bigger than the box, so why in the world does a $1000 bbq come knocked down? The assembly involves 16 steps, some of which are vague, requires two different screw driver heads, a spanner, fiddling around trying to screw almost inaccesible slots, heavy lifting, and took me the whole afternoon.The saving grace is that it's a damn good looking bbq.

Date PurchasedDec 2016