Master Relocations

Master Relocations

Brand Manager for Master Relocations? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.5
  • Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness
Sharon
SharonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful service

Luis and Luke moved our furniture from Hadfield to Moonee Ponds. They arrived early (after phoning us to see if that was okay) and quickly and efficiently loaded the truck. Unloading was done just as promptly. The boys were professional and friendly, and made the whole move stress free. Would highly recommend Master Relocations.

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Margot Anwar
Margot AnwarGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Work

Lucas and Eduardo recently relocated me into my one bedroom apartment. Although the time of their planned arrival was delayed due to their previous job taking longer than expected, they were a great team to work with. They were courteous and efficient maintaining a calm, careful and organised approach to all aspects of the moving process. I would highly recommend them as reliable and diligent Removalists. Much appreciated and thank you.

Shaiful
ShaifulGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointed on their service!

First they cancelled the moving date on the moving day without thinking we had to take the day of from work and coordinate other tasks to move on that day that was so stressful already. They arrived next day with a small truck which took 3 trips instead of two..cost me hundreds of dollars. I wouldn't mind until they damaged the wall and promised to fix it which never happened. I am disappointed and will never use Master Relocations or recommend them again!

Robert G.
Robert G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic removalist

3 bedroom home moved from dandenong to Dallas. Arrived on time, very helpful workers and great prices. Everything arrived in the same condition with no damages. Would highly recommended this delivery service.

J.M
J.MCoburg, VIC

Great, no issues

Clare
ClareMelbourne

Quick, efficient, pleasant

We needed help to move some of our furniture to storage while our house is being refurbished. We were fortunate that Youseff was able to fit us in quickly. He and Kennedy worked quickly and efficiently and were extremely careful with our belongings. We were very happy with their service. Also good to know that they do packing as well. Thanks guys!

Very Efficient.

Our move was a 4 bedroom home that required to be packed moved and unpacked. The move was a local move and the men from Master Relocations were amazing nothing was to hard for them and the relocation was completed in less time that was quoted.

Komer
KomerCarlton

A++++ FOR SERVICE.

After searching long and hard on the net for a furniture removalists i decided to go with Master Relocations as their reviews sounded fair and i am glad i choose them to move our goods, the service was great and the price was fair.

Joe
JoeMelbourne

These guys are great!

We used Master Relocations to move my Mum's house into storage and then 6 months later out of storage into her new home.
The two guys were excellent.
They are an honest hard-working team, who I would recommend to anyone.

Great Removalists

Having the sad task of clearing out my late mother's unit, I contacted Master Relocations on a recommendation. From the initial enquiry through to the completion of what seemed like a daunting task, the team were professional and made the task seem manageable. They were punctual, polite, discreet and very helpful. My mother's belongings were packed with care and nothing was broken or damaged in transit. I was delighted and reassured with the calm way they tackled the job and would highly recommend them to anyone needing the services of a removalist. Thank you and well done!

Rafters
RaftersKew, Victoria

service with a smile

We have moved a few times over the years and we have had a couple of bad experiences but I am pleased to say the team at master relocations did a super job they did all the right things arrived on time careful with our furniture and very friendly bunch!.
A big thank you to the team at master relocations for making our moving day a good day!
Friendly and professional team

Danny
DannyHawthorn

Melbourne Removalists

We had a great experience with this Melbourne Removalists company, nothing was to hard for the team they were on time and polite throughout the day and very careful with our furniture, we were recommended by a friend and i would have no issues in recommending to family and friends.

Thanks Master Relocations for making our move a good move!
Careful and professional team.
The only thing i can pick on is they were 30 minutes late due to traffic.

Raine
RaineRichmond

Fantastic Removalists

I highly recommend master relocations! They made a tough job easy and stress free, Youseff and his crew are extremely professional and a pleasure to work with. I've heard of many moving horror stories and thanks to Youseff I don't have one to tell. If ever I need to move again it'll definitely be Youseff and the Master Relocations crew moving me again.
On time and affordable

Bruce
BruceBrunswick

Reliable Removalists

Master relocations team are a hard working bunch, moving homes is soooo stressful but the men at Master Relocations made my move as easy as can be, they where on time clean and professional nothing was to hard for them thank you for a stress free relocation would not hesitate to recommend to family and friends.
Reliable, friendly and hard working

Melbourne2014
Melbourne2014South melbourne

Perfect Removalists!!!

I recently booked Master Relocations to pack and move us. They came out and provided us with a quote which was very competitive then we had 3 people do the the job. Our experience with Master Relocations was fantastic I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a quality removalists company.
Friendly and hard working removalists