Master Relocations

Master Relocations

Great, no issues

We used Master Relocations when we moved into our new house back in March 2016. Youseff was very flexible and one of the cheapest. The guys on the day were great and nothing was too much trouble. They helped us pack, gave us ~50 boxes free (on condition they were returned). We had a few challenges like removing the front gate off the old house (replaced it later) in order to load the truck. At the other end they even managed to reverse the truck down a very tight bluestone lane so we could unload via the back. We only moved 12kms away so the day wasn't too long as it was 37 degrees that day and they didn't slow down. We just made sure we supplied them with lots of water - least we could do. Once we unpacked simply called Youseff to collect the boxes. Would certainly recommend.

Quick, efficient, pleasant

We needed help to move some of our furniture to storage while our house is being refurbished. We were fortunate that Youseff was able to fit us in quickly. He and Kennedy worked quickly and efficiently and were extremely careful with our belongings. We were very happy with their service. Also good to know that they do packing as well. Thanks guys!

Very Efficient.

Our move was a 4 bedroom home that required to be packed moved and unpacked. The move was a local move and the men from Master Relocations were amazing nothing was to hard for them and the relocation was completed in less time that was quoted.

A++++ FOR SERVICE.

After searching long and hard on the net for a furniture removalists i decided to go with Master Relocations as their reviews sounded fair and i am glad i choose them to move our goods, the service was great and the price was fair.

These guys are great!

We used Master Relocations to move my Mum's house into storage and then 6 months later out of storage into her new home.
The two guys were excellent.
They are an honest hard-working team, who I would recommend to anyone.

Great Removalists

Having the sad task of clearing out my late mother's unit, I contacted Master Relocations on a recommendation. From the initial enquiry through to the completion of what seemed like a daunting task, the team were professional and made the task seem manageable. They were punctual, polite, discreet and very helpful. My mother's belongings were packed with care and nothing was broken or damaged in transit. I was delighted and reassured with the calm way they tackled the job and would highly recommend them to anyone needing the services of a removalist. Thank you and well done!

service with a smile

We have moved a few times over the years and we have had a couple of bad experiences but I am pleased to say the team at master relocations did a super job they did all the right things arrived on time careful with our furniture and very friendly bunch!.
A big thank you to the team at master relocations for making our moving day a good day!
Friendly and professional team

Melbourne Removalists

We had a great experience with this Melbourne Removalists company, nothing was to hard for the team they were on time and polite throughout the day and very careful with our furniture, we were recommended by a friend and i would have no issues in recommending to family and friends.

Thanks Master Relocations for making our move a good move!
Careful and professional team.
The only thing i can pick on is they were 30 minutes late due to traffic.

Fantastic Removalists

I highly recommend master relocations! They made a tough job easy and stress free, Youseff and his crew are extremely professional and a pleasure to work with. I've heard of many moving horror stories and thanks to Youseff I don't have one to tell. If ever I need to move again it'll definitely be Youseff and the Master Relocations crew moving me again.
On time and affordable

Reliable Removalists

Master relocations team are a hard working bunch, moving homes is soooo stressful but the men at Master Relocations made my move as easy as can be, they where on time clean and professional nothing was to hard for them thank you for a stress free relocation would not hesitate to recommend to family and friends.
Reliable, friendly and hard working

Perfect Removalists!!!

I recently booked Master Relocations to pack and move us. They came out and provided us with a quote which was very competitive then we had 3 people do the the job. Our experience with Master Relocations was fantastic I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a quality removalists company.
Friendly and hard working removalists

Didn't show up, didn't call, didn't answer the phone

We booked with Master Relocations to move into our new house. Spoke to them the day before the move to make sure everything was ok and our booking was confirmed. On the day they did not show up, they did not call and did not answer the phone or return our calls.

Really disappointing.

Didn't show up with no phone call and did not answer their phone.

Professional, reliable removalist service!

We were so impressed by the two guys who helped us move. They were extremely professional and got the job done as quickly as they could, while being very careful with our furniture. We were so grateful for their efforts. We had been completely stuffed around by another removalist company on the Saturday and these guys came to the rescue at the last minute on the Sunday!

100% Perfection

The boys at masterrelocations.com.au made moving easy. they showed up on time and did everything they were asked to do. Thank you for the excellent work completing our move. Your can do attitude meant that a very challenging move was made not only possible but a very positive experience. Your courteous and hard working team ensured that all furniture and resources were moved safely, efficiently and with no damage to our new building or equipment! I am happy to recommend you to any organisation without reservation! Thanks again!"
Communication, price, attitude