Masters Pest Control Sydney

Masters Pest Control Sydney

Happy again

Have used masters for the second time now and are very satisfied with the service. The tech ( Craig ) was very informative and thorough on explaining what to expect over the next week or so. I would highly recommend this pest control company to anybody

Great service always at quoted price

We have used masters on several occasions. Each time our requirements were different. Rob always quotes over the phone and sticks to his price. You always know what to expect.

Best of all communication is great and staff are freindly and on time

Affordable eco-friendly pest solutions!

I have used Masters Pest Control numerous times and have always been happy with their service. I am most impressed with their natural pest control options suitable for child-friendly households. I often recommend their services to family and friends as a fast and effective way to protect their home without the use of harsh chemicals. Plus the team is always friendly, professional & happy to help out.

Highly Recommended!

Very professional! Excellent job from masters pest control Sydney! Robert and his staff are very helpful and friendly. They've managed to eradicate cockroaches, rats and especially termites. I highly recommend them for all your pest control needs!