Masters Pest Control Sydney

Masters Pest Control Sydney

Jerry

JerrySydney, NSW

inspection

The technician arrived on time, asked questions about previous problems and the age of some of the structures. Excellent work by Craig Ross. Very professional and friendly approach. Informative report and thorough investigation. I recommend this company's work. Thank You.

Anne Andrew

Anne Andrew

Thoroughly professional

As I mind my baby granddaughter whilst her mother works and have a young puppy, I was very reticient to treat our cockroach and spider problem with toxic chemicals. However, Masters Pest Control offer a totally non toxic, safe and effective treatment with outstanding professional service. I highly recommend this company to anyone who wants rid of the pests without the fear, combined with true professionalism.

Garry R

Garry RSydney

Happy again

Have used masters for the second time now and are very satisfied with the service. The tech ( Craig ) was very informative and thorough on explaining what to expect over the next week or so. I would highly recommend this pest control company to anybody

Pest Control Services

Find out how Masters Pest Control Sydney compares to other Pest Control Services

pharris64

pharris64Sydney, NSW

Great service always at quoted price

We have used masters on several occasions. Each time our requirements were different. Rob always quotes over the phone and sticks to his price. You always know what to expect.

Best of all communication is great and staff are freindly and on time

Affordable eco-friendly pest solutions!

I have used Masters Pest Control numerous times and have always been happy with their service. I am most impressed with their natural pest control options suitable for child-friendly households. I often recommend their services to family and friends as a fast and effective way to protect their home without the use of harsh chemicals. Plus the team is always friendly, professional & happy to help out.

John G.

John G.New South Wales, 2000

Highly Recommended!

Very professional! Excellent job from masters pest control Sydney! Robert and his staff are very helpful and friendly. They've managed to eradicate cockroaches, rats and especially termites. I highly recommend them for all your pest control needs!