Masters Pest Control Sydney

Masters Pest Control Sydney

10 reviews · Statistics

90% · 91 · 10%

Job Satisfaction
Brand Manager for Masters Pest Control Sydney? Claim your listing.
See the Best Pest Control Services in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sarah
SarahNSWSydney, NSW6 posts

Efficient helpful pest controller

Jake was efficient, very friendly, outlined his process and gave me tips and insights into pest control. He completed his treatment and was very polite and I would recommend him
heraburns
heraburnsNSWSydney, NSW

The treatment didn't work at all

We had a treatment in November 2022 of a completely empty unit so the service would be more effective. Eugene was a nice person. He treated the unit for mosquitoes, spiders, cockroaches, etc. and the garage and the outside. Gel was placed in and around kitchen cabinets. NOTHING worked! We are bitten by mozzies and small spiders (?), cockroaches are still running around and on food at night, spiders/huntsmen have been walking around the unit. The company offered to spray again but we didn't take up the offer. The treatment didn't work. We are booking another company. I'm sorry I used Masters Pest Control in the first place.
Susie
SusieNSWSydney Surrounds, NSW3 posts

Professional & Friendly Service

Have been looking for a good Pest Control company for a few years now & I believe I have finally found the one!....I booked Masters Pest Control to carry out the annual Pest Control on my & my sisters homes and they have been fantastic. Andrew (the technician) was very professional, friendly and helpful. Their pricing was also very competitive. Will certainly be using Masters again next year.
Alain Paul.
Alain Paul.

Excellent customer service

To be honest this is probably one of the best Pest Control we had over the years. Aaron we thank you for the good work, you are such a team player and a huge asset for this company.
Jerry
JerryNSWSydney, NSW

inspection

The technician arrived on time, asked questions about previous problems and the age of some of the structures. Excellent work by Craig Ross. Very professional and friendly approach. Informative report and thorough investigation. I recommend this company's work. Thank You.
Anne Andrew
Anne Andrew3 posts

Thoroughly professional

As I mind my baby granddaughter whilst her mother works and have a young puppy, I was very reticient to treat our cockroach and spider problem with toxic chemicals. However, Masters Pest Control offer a totally non toxic, safe and effective treatment with outstanding professional service. I highly recommend this company to anyone who wants rid of the pests without the fear, combined with true professionalism.
Garry R
Garry RSydney2 posts

Happy again

Have used masters for the second time now and are very satisfied with the service. The tech ( Craig ) was very informative and thorough on explaining what to expect over the next week or so. I would highly recommend this pest control company to anybody

pharris64
pharris64NSWSydney, NSW6 posts

Great service always at quoted price

We have used masters on several occasions. Each time our requirements were different. Rob always quotes over the phone and sticks to his price. You always know what to expect.

Best of all communication is great and staff are freindly and on time

Elizabeth
Elizabeth

Affordable eco-friendly pest solutions!

I have used Masters Pest Control numerous times and have always been happy with their service. I am most impressed with their natural pest control options suitable for child-friendly households. I often recommend their services to family and friends as a fast and effective way to protect their home without the use of harsh chemicals. Plus the team is always friendly, professional & happy to help out.

John G.
John G.2000New South Wales, 2000

Highly Recommended!

Very professional! Excellent job from masters pest control Sydney! Robert and his staff are very helpful and friendly. They've managed to eradicate cockroaches, rats and especially termites. I highly recommend them for all your pest control needs!