Matt Blatt Replica Eames Lounge Chair and Ottoman Premium GD-KIT-011

Matt Blatt Replica Eames Lounge Chair and Ottoman Premium GD-KIT-011

See the Best Office Chairs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Matt Blatt

2.6
NessieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Chair is great. Kogan is not.

Bought this chair through Kogan and got ripped-off on freight. Charged me $215 freight, and then would not honour a "free-freight" offer.
Appalling customer service, not even bothering to read my enquiries properly. Dismissive and "tough cookies" attitude.
Be careful during checkout. I wasn't and paid a high price.
Beware. Kogan last, not Kogan First.

Matt Blatt
RossMatt Blatt

request #9998409

klm105
klm105Hunter Region, NSW

Exceptional quality and comfort!

I bought one of these for my Airbnb last year and absolutely love it. The leather is beautiful and soft. Went back to buy one for myself but they’re not doing them right now.

Purchased in May 2019 at Matt Blatt Online store.

Mel M.
Mel M.Murray Region, NSW

Love my MB replica Eames lounge chair

Bought this on sale for approx. $1500 delivered about 12 months ago. Bought it sight unseen so it was a risk. Happy to report that it is a very comfortable chair made with quality leather. I sit in it practically every evening and find it very comfortable. Love how you can interchange the seat pad with the footrest pad, although my seat pad still looks brand new with no signs of wear. Have been waiting for these to come back into stock to order another one for my husband.

Purchased in March 2019 at Matt Blatt for $1,500.00.

Impeccable!

This chair is fantastic. I compared with all other replicas and this is by far the most superior. It’s important to remember it is a replica so it’s going to be made overseas and be slightly different to an original (hence the price difference!) but it should still be good quality and Matt Blatt version is fabulous! The customer service at the Bundall showroom was also great. Can’t wait to shop there again!

Purchased in January 2018 at Matt Blatt QLD, Bundall for $1,995.00.

Office Chairs

Find out how Matt Blatt Replica Eames Lounge Chair and Ottoman Premium GD-KIT-011 compares to other Office Chairs

DavidNGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

MB version is a really faithful replica of the original! Fantastic!

Purchased in March 2019 at Matt Blatt Physical store.

DavidN

Please note the Matt Blatt has been sold to Kogan and is now an online only store. The Eames lounge change is considerably cheaper than before and is not the same as what used to be.

F.I.G J.A.MPerth, WA

Has the look, has the feel and now I've got the style.

This Eames replica chair & ottoman was easy to assemble. For AU$300 at Aldi I was prepared to take the risk. I have admired this chair since I first saw it on the comedy show Frasier and now I have one of my own and it is every bit the stylish chair I thought it would be. The chair is set at a fixed angle and I find it perfect to sit on and read with my feet on the ottoman. The picture (to me) is a true representation of the actual product. It doesn't move up and down or recline at different angles because it's not meant to. Before you buy, KNOW what it IS that you want. Very happy

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Adrenalinangel
AdrenalinangelPerth, WA

Don't try and refund

I received item and had all sorts of issues trying to refund. I was told if I ship it back I might get refund won't deal with them again, ever.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
John
JohnSydney

The chair was wobbly and falling apart.

I think this might made it china, I should have come here to read the reviews first. After a year of regular use I noticed the chair was wobbly and falling apart. I ended up taking it to the tip, oh well you win some and you lose some.

Date PurchasedJune 2016

mechelep
mechelep

Aldis replica eames lounge chair and ottoman

Reboxed it and returned it to Aldi... very uncomfortable, does not recline at all and there is no head support. Do not waste your time or money for a good look.

agree with customers

Matt Blatt replica is just not my good at all. I have purchased one from Milano Republic and they have outstanding quality. It is just great product from Milano Republic. This is my 5th purchase from them and every time ive been more than happy.

Tania
TaniaTweed Heads

Replica antonio citterio spoon stool - shonky!!!!

The stools were over $250 each and within a year the seat does not go up and down, chrome has corroded and the white has changed to a patchy grey. Extremely poor quality!!! I expected the chairs to last at least 5 years or more. Do not waste your money on Matt Blatt!!!!!!
Looked nice for the first year and then started to deteriorate!
Bad warranty, very bad quality.

Dr.
Dr.Melbourne

Replicas are not Real - Buyer Beware!

It wasn't until I was educated by friends in the design industry that I even realised that MB was selling fake, replica products that are not produced to the original specification of the designer. The sad thing is that the real products (Knoll, Herman Miller, Tom Dixon - to name a handful of the producers who make the products to original specification) are really not that much more expensive that the shoddy product from Matt Blatt. If you're prepared to spend $1000+ on a rip off item, do yourself a favour and check out the real things first.
Warned off before I made the mistake - there's nothing to like about stolen IP.
Replica, and badly produced at that.

Terrible Just Terrible

The name shoudlve said it all... I received damaged goods and when i called i received "I dunno mate" all 3 out of 3 times... The damaged goods were also 8 weeks late... Shocking... go with ANYBODY else...

Damaged, bad service, did not want to refund, charged some bs fee of $220, disgraceful

ppldo
ppldoAU

A bit B-grade

I expected great quality given MB claim to be the best and charge the most. It arrived with some connection issues, chair was a bit wobbly etc. Customer service was useless - barely understood my problem, and took 2 weeks for a solution.

All in all, over-priced rip off.
Nothing - after seeing competitors prices
Damaged - shocking customer service

wilma83
wilma83AU

comfy and elegant

I'm sad that the user below had such a bad experience, as we've never encountered a bad experience with matt blatt. We've bought numerous pieces and it's always been a pleasant dealing. My boss recently got this chair to add to his office and I must say it looks like luxury. IT also feels like luxury and comes with a matching ottoman. The great thing is you can switch the cushion from the ottoman and the seat so if one is looking a bit overused you can make a switch and let it rest. Overall the quality is superb and the leather is soft. All he needs now is a wood fire burning and a cigar :D
feel liek pure luxury
I don't get to have one at my desk!

rukkabukk
rukkabukk

Horribly made chair! They premium and that couldn't be further from the truth. Has several issue's which a "premium" product should not! They below poster praising Matt blatt is obviously a employee... anyone with a brain can see that.

Wayne G.

Wayne G.
Wayne G.asked

My head rest is loose how do I remove the head rest to tighten the fixings

DavidN

Depends on what you mean by loose.

If the cushion hanging loosely on the plywood backing, then perhaps one or more of the metal clips are not in position. Slide the cushion up to remove the cushion. Align the clips with the cutouts of the plastic backing of the cushion and slide it down to put it back into position. There should be a snap button to lock it in place but my experience is that it may not snap on depending on how perfect the cushion fit onto the plywood back.

On the other hand, if the entire head rest is loose at the plywood base. Remove the cushion as explained above to expose the screws that hold the headrest to the two metal bars. Tighten the screws and it should be good again.

Here is a good video about assembly. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROdcdaD7cnc

Hope this helps.

F.I.G J.A.M

DavidN's answer is better than anything I could have recommended. This answer should help just about anyone with an issue with their chair. Thankfully though, I've not experienced any issues with mine.

DavidNasked

Matt Blatt claims to have the most faithful replica of the Eames lounge chair. Some of the reviews says the chair has become wobbly, falling apart, colour change, corrosion, etc. In particular with being wobbly and falling apart, can you please which part has become wobbly and what is or has fallen apart? I admire this chair but heard it is prone to some structural issues even with the real mccoy. MB sells this chair stool combo for $2k so it sounds really horrible that you have no other option but to throw it away at the tip. Really appreciate some details and specifics! Thanks.

Get an answer from our members and Matt Blatt representatives