Max Power Electrical

Max Power Electrical

See the Best Electricians in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Excellent!

Service could not have been better, a Special Thank you to Shaun. So pleased with Television, Vac and the most Beautiful Fire. Waiting on Fire to be fitted,but i'm sure it will be Perfect!
Forget your Big Retailer try here First. Many Thanks

Great service and they have affordable rates

Had an issue with the gas ducted heater, it kept tripping the fuse. Guys came over as quick as they could. They ensured nothing wrong with the circuit but did identify water getting into the external electrical socket. The main issue ended up being a loose wire within the unit itself (which was near new so still under warranty). They themselves were not able to interfere with the sealed electrical box of the gas heater. But for all their trouble and time spent the rates for being on site and rectifying the socket were extremely good.
The two young guys who attended were very polite and courteous.

Totally honest, reliable, great value.

I have asked Mick a Stillman to do large and small jobs for us over the past few years. He is always careful about the commitments to timing and has never disappointed us on quality, punctuality or the price he charges.

I think this is how most of us would like tradespeople to act.

Professional

I was recommended to use Max Power and I will definitely use them again. Very professional, efficient and accommodating. The gentleman was happy to offer advice and worked with me to fix the problem. Highly recommend.

Max Power Electrical is The Best

After being referred to Max Power, we have not been disappointed with the quality of their work. They present as a polite, professional, understanding team who engaged with me as the jobs progressed to ensure I was satisfied with the work. No job is too small. If you want The Best electrical and data work done, contact Max Power!

Fabulous

I have used Max Power Electrical twice for a couple of small domestic jobs. They are so punctual, nothing is a problem and I can always get them to come at a time that suits my family and I.

Max Power - Get em onboard and power up

As a builder in Melbourne I have had a number of contractors to deal with along the way and I can honestly say that Max Power Electrical has conducted themselves with a high level of professionalism and I would recommend them to others.
Max Power Electrical have completed all aspects of Residential electrical work for myself including, power, data, solar, 3 phase. Max Power Electrical have completed all work with care and to a high level of customer satisfaction.
Using Max Power Electrical definitely makes my job in organising sub contractors and I would recommend them to all that come before me.
Honesty and the ability to work through and solve complex issues

Couldn't of gone better

Had an excellent experience when dealing with this company. My kitchen Renovation went amazingly and these boys made sure it was complete asap. When it came to the time the oven changed, and therefore so did some of their cabling, without hesitation they came straight away to make sure nothing was held up. Thanks boys
Efficient, reliable, cost effective and great people to have work for you
These guys were unflawable in my books

Best Electrician in Melbourne

Just wanted to say a massive thank you to [name removed] at Max Power Electrical. We live in an older house in Hawthorn. The electricity box looks about 50 years old. We noticed a small fire in it one night and turned off the power. [name removed] came around first thing in the morning (on a saturday). The unit was toasted and completly unsafe.

[name removed] spent a good 8 hours working on the job which required disconnecting from the mains and reinstalling cabling through the roof. Because it required mains work the electricity company came out to check it was safe to turn back on. The guy from the company was actually amazed. To quote him "this work is perfect". The power was restarted and all the mess was cleaned. Could not be happier which is why I have to leave this review! (been meaning to do it for a couple of weeks)
Fast, reliable and cheap!