Max Power Electrical

See the Best Electricians in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Max Power Electrical

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Melissa C.
Melissa C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing!!!!!! 10/10!!!

We had light fittings and fans installed in our double story. We were told by many electricians “that it was a nightmare of a job and they will have to put heaps of holes in our wall”.

We then had two electricians come over from Max Power, they found the job extremely easy, there were no holes in the walls and they charged us less than half of what we were quoted elsewhere!

I think we have found our new electricians!!!

Thank you so much Max Power Electrical! 10/10

Michael S.Max Power Electrical

Hi Melissa, Thanks alot for taking the time to do the review, we appreciate you taking the time & choosing Max Power, I will pass the feedback onto Talen & Oscar.
Kind Regards Mick

Fast, well priced and good service

I hired Max Power Electrical a few weeks ago to replace an old aircon/heater unit. After quite a bit of back and forth with Joan (all my fault, she was extremely accomodating) the job was booked in for 2 days time and performed very well. Being interstate, having a supplier I can rely on is very important. I would definitely trust and recommend Max Power and the team to do any similar work in the future.

Michael S.Max Power Electrical

Thanks Tim for the business & taking the time to give Max Power a nice review the team feel appreciated when they see these, so thanks alot.

Gina Lay
Gina LayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Efficient and reasonable pricing

As an Owners Corporation Manager working with Max Power Electrical has made my job more efficient and easy. It has been helpful receiving photos after works and the prices quoted are generally very fair and reasonable.

Michael S.Max Power Electrical

Hi Gina, Thanks alot for taking the time to do the review, we appreciate you taking the time & choosing Max Power, I will pass the feedback onto Joan.

solar panels
solar panelsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent solar panels

Following numerous appraisals to our difficult roof, we were delighted to be introduced to Max Power Electrical for our solar panels. We now have a great system at a competitive price.
We can highly recommend Michael and his team at Max Power as friendly, professional Tradesmen.
Great result, sincere thanks.
Tony

Karen M.
Karen M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Solar Micro-inverter system servicing - highly recommend

Extremely responsive to emails and texts. Service was done and a full written report complete with extensive photos of work done were provided. Highly recommend this company - money well spent to protect our solar power investment.

Michael S.Max Power Electrical

Hi Karen, thanks for taking the time to review Max Power, we appreciate your business Kind Regards Mick

Great Professional Work

Michael and his team installed air conditioning in 4 bedrooms all in one day. Work was quoted before the stage 4 lock down in Melbourne and the communication during the re-scheduling was excellent. On the day the team did a great job. A professional group of electrician who I'll be using again.

Michael S.Max Power Electrical

Hi Gordon, Thanks for taking the time to review Max Power, it was nice to finally get your air cons installed.

Excellent Service

Once again I would like to thank Michael and his team of wonderful Electricians. Their professionalism is second to none. My 89 year old mother had an old house of very old wiring that had been causing all sorts of problems. This was all assessed and rectified very promptly. This is a team you can trust which is very reassuring.

Michael S.Max Power Electrical

Hi Kerry, thanks for taking the time to review Max Power, appreciate it, & happy to help.
Kind Regards Michael

Sassy S.
Sassy S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

Once again we received excellent,professional and timely service from Max Power. From being promptly called back to the service on the day and receiving exceptional value for money. Thank you.

Michael S.Max Power Electrical

Thanks for taking the time to review Max Power appreciate the feed back.

Solar Panels look like new

The guys from Max Power serviced and repaired our 9 year old solar system in Greensborough.The panels were real dirty and messy but the guys cleaned them up so well they looked like new. All hanging wires were neatly fastened and the bank of 9 panels that were not working were repaired with a new switch and were in operation again.
The guys were great at explaining things and did a terrific job. I would definitely recommend them.
Cheers
Hal

Michael S.Max Power Electrical

Hi Hal, thanks for taking the time to write review really appreciate it. Regards Mick.

GWW
GWWGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent customer service

I had my solar panel’s inverter replaced by Michael and his team. They provided excellent professional service. I am happy with the job and will recommend Max Power if you require electrical work to be done. Thank you to Michael and his team including Joan and Steven.
Geraldine

Michael S.Max Power Electrical

Hi Geraldine, Thanks for taking the time to review Max Power really appreciate it.
Regards Michael.

Melinda
MelindaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Customer service is second to none.

The good folk at Max Power have gone over and above what I would expect from a trades person. We had down lights installed more than a year ago. Quite soon after we had a few issues with a couple of lights - called them they came next day to replace them. Then more than 6 months later 3 more lights went out - called them up and again, they came straight back to replace them no hassle at all. Now, more than a year later the lights are playing up again - one email, a reply within a few hours and they are coming back to sort it out (faulty batch of down lights not their fault at all!). I would highly recommend Max Power to all. They are polite, responsive, punctual, professional and willing to help.! Melinda and David

Hi Melinda,
Thanks for the review, I hope the down lights are all good now.

Excellent!

Service could not have been better, a Special Thank you to Shaun. So pleased with Television, Vac and the most Beautiful Fire. Waiting on Fire to be fitted,but i'm sure it will be Perfect!
Forget your Big Retailer try here First. Many Thanks

Gerard
GerardGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service and they have affordable rates

Had an issue with the gas ducted heater, it kept tripping the fuse. Guys came over as quick as they could. They ensured nothing wrong with the circuit but did identify water getting into the external electrical socket. The main issue ended up being a loose wire within the unit itself (which was near new so still under warranty). They themselves were not able to interfere with the sealed electrical box of the gas heater. But for all their trouble and time spent the rates for being on site and rectifying the socket were extremely good.
The two young guys who attended were very polite and courteous.

Totally honest, reliable, great value.

I have asked Mick a Stillman to do large and small jobs for us over the past few years. He is always careful about the commitments to timing and has never disappointed us on quality, punctuality or the price he charges.

I think this is how most of us would like tradespeople to act.

Professional

I was recommended to use Max Power and I will definitely use them again. Very professional, efficient and accommodating. The gentleman was happy to offer advice and worked with me to fix the problem. Highly recommend.