3Maxi Cosi Mico 6

Ease of Installation

LaurenS
LaurenSTasmania

Reliable and Reassuring!!!

The Maxi Cosi Mico is easy to use. It is well made and is great for the parents who want the freedom of travel without disrupting baby’s sleep. It is easy to put into the base and remove and I love that it can be used with alternate brands of prams. This capsule is sturdy and safety has clearly been a priority of Maxi Cosi. Excellent product. I have had multiple Maxi Cosi products over the many years with 5 children and highly recommend if anyone is looking. The follow up customer service from Maxi Cosi is also excellent with staff going above and beyond to support customers. Show details ·  1
Millie T.
Millie T.

Wish we’d bought a different capsule

This capsule was good for about a month while bub was so little and didn’t move around much but now we regret buying it. Despite all attempts to secure the straps they constantly fall off our bubs arms, she gets excessively hot and the straps jam at the back when released or tightening. We also found that compared to other capsules, the head isn’t secure enough for our liking. The only convenient thing is that it attaches to our stroller however we don’t use this feature now that she’s a bit older and it can be quite cumbersome to try and attach it. Show details
Ben
Ben

Great Product

My baby was very happy and cosy is the capsule and I found if we dressed light in the warmer months she did not get too hot Show details ·  1
Ashdyn
Ashdyn2 posts

So convenient!

I love this capsule. Bub seems super comfy. He sleeps in the car in the capsule. So convenient when he is asleep, I just remove the capsule and pop it on the pram. No grumpy baby! Show details ·  1
Chelsey
ChelseyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing capsule

Great seat, seems comfortable. I find it heavy to carry around however super convenient Show details ·  1
John F.
John F.

Hard to click on! Don’t buy!

It’s advertised as easy click on and off the prams. It’s NOT! It’s a struggle every time. Difficult to align both adapter to click on pram, risking losing balance or grip and dropping child entirely. To click it off you have to use both hands and pull and lift at the same time. Is it really designed for new mums who are still recovering from child labour with sour back? Not easy for a new mum or grandparents to use. Not recommended.
Maxi-Cosi   DM

Hi John, Thank you for your feedback. We love connecting with our consumers. We would suggest getting in contact with our consumer care team via customerservice@dorel.com.au who can assist you further. Regards, Claire

Penegeau
PenegeauSouth East Queensland, QLD129 posts

Wendy T

Purchase Micro 6 Maxi Cosi capsule that can click on to stroller. Not sure if product is faulty as impossible to click in my husband eventually got it to do so after several tries but now impossible to remove. Suppose to be easy by lifting the lever at head of capsule and pulling out. Yes I have read all the instructions, all the way through, several times. Note that I am talking about installation of capsule to base in car (not the stroller)

Thank you Fi. Will do.