4Maxi Cosi Nero

4.3

TSERING L.
TSERING L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Comfortable

From a first time parent’s opinion, we love the product and so far our baby is nice and comfortable and enjoying car rides. Show details ·  1
Sarah and Josh
Sarah and JoshSouth East Queensland, QLD

Promt service

Have been really happy with the service provided by Maxi Cosi, we had to replace our Durel Air pods in the head rest and they dispatched them right away, no questions asked, are really pleased with the promt response and assistance. Show details ·  1
Safety
Ease of Installation
Annalese dean
Annalese dean8 posts

I wanted to love this company but cant

My car seat belt part comes undone occasionally, which is a massive safety issue. At first I thought perhaps my partner was forgetting to click in the belt. But no, it's coming undone itself which is so scary. So now I need a new car seat. And it was a gift from my friend at the time (brand new obviously) so very disappointing as I was going to see if I could do something about warranty but realised the person who physically buys the item forfeits warranty the second they give it to someone else, which is stupid since people always buy friends gifts for their baby.

It does also look like there's a crack in the seat itself to. Maybe it's normal maybe it's not ill add a photo later.

Maxi-Cosi
Maxi-Cosi   DM

Hi Annalese, Could you please PM your contact details so we may get someone to call and assist. Thanks. Regards, Claire - Maxi Cosi Team.

Gemma H.
Gemma H.South East Queensland, QLD

Love my Nero car seat. Well made, comfy and fits easily in many different vehicles

Ive had this seat since my daughter was born, she has always been secure and comfortable and its nicely snug for a newborn with the inserts that come with it. It's easily adjustable and has grown with her (1.5yrs). Easy to put in and take out, as i often swap it between the ute & the truck. Every car I've had this seat in its fit really well, it sits nicely on every seat and locks in snug. The ONLY downside i can find with this seat is it can be a bit tight to feed the seatbelt through under the seat if you're in a smaller car where there isnt a lot of room to get around the seat. But if you're not swapping it often then there are no issues at all!

5 stars, love my Maxi Cosi Nero. Show details ·  1

Georgia H.
Georgia H.2 posts

Excellent baby seat

This seat was super easy to install in the car, and bub seems comfy, with lots of adjustments possible as they grow so it keeps growing with them too
Standout for me has been the extremely helpful customer service whenever I’ve had questions about correct fit or adjustment! Show details ·  1