Maxi-Cosi Zelia Urban

Maxi-Cosi Zelia Urban

See the Best 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Maxi-Cosi

• Suitable for Running Yes (2) · No (10)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
Emily
Emily

I LOVE this pram

My daughter loves this pram and was very comfortable in it. I love the storage basket! It fits sooooo much! Unfortunately the frame broke and maxi cosi sent me a new one free!

Great pram and company

Purchased in December 2019.

Sabina limbu
Sabina limbuQueensland

Regret

I bought this pram for my newborn a year ago, I really liked it and was reasonable price but after that I notice the head part is lower then the leg part..somehow I manage and ignore it but later only after couple of month the wheels was not at all smooth it's so difficult to move freely because the wheels got stuck by itself.. i nearly fall down because of this problem it's so frustrating.. i wish I would have bought something else..i would not recommend this product at all..

Purchased in November 2019 at baby bunting auburn for $499.00.

Not the pram for me.

Purchased in January 2020 for $520.00.

Dez
DezGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Regret this purchase!

Purchased in June 2019 at Baby Bunting for $469.00.

Anna22
Anna22Hunter Region, NSW

Great for newborns

I bought this pram because it could easily convert from bassinet to toddler seat and that has been great. The basket underneath is a good size too. It is a wide stroller especially with the cup holder attached however it's easy enough to manoeuvre. It folds up easily and fits nicely into the boot of my small hatch. It's also quite light when folded. It's well padded and seems comfortable, my baby loves being in the pram.
I had some issues with my first pram however the maxi Cosi customer service team have been quick and super helpful and a replacement was organised within 24hours.

Purchased in June 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $499.00.

Customer S.Maxi-Cosi

Hi Anna, we are glad that we have been able to resolve your issue. Regards Maxi-Cosi Team.

Jan
JanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Convenient 2 in 1 bassinet/stroller

I bought the pram by itself (without a car seat) and I’m pretty happy with it. I think it’s great that the seating unit doubles as a bassinet and stroller seat. Folding and unfolding the pram is simple and easy enough, although the unit with wheels is a tad heavy when lifting into the car boot. I love the navy fabric and it’s pretty soft and cushy for bubs to sit in. The harness belt isn’t the easiest to put on but keeps bubs safe. The sun canopy could ideally have been a bit longer.

Purchased in August 2019 at Amazon for $450.00.

Customer S.Maxi-Cosi

Hi Jan, great to hear that you are enjoying your Zelia. We will pass your feedback on to our product team. Regards Maxi-Cosi Team

Not great but amazing customer service

Purchased in March 2019 at Baby Bunting for $499.00.

Samantha
Samantha

Thank you so much for your prompt and extremely helpful service! It has really changed my opinion of the company and I am really happy with the outcome provided by Maxi Cosi. Thanks again and special thanks to Michelle and her wonderful service!!!

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
Mubin
MubinSydney, NSW

Pretty decent

It’s a pretty decent park easy on pocket... there are little issues with canopy and sometime the wheels make weird noises but it’s good for newborn to 18months(I think) love that it’s turns into bassinet from pram so when Bub need a nap you can easily turn it into a bassinet

Purchased in December 2018 at Baby Kingdom.

Cora L.
Cora L.Sydney, NSW

Great for newborns

I have been using this pram for my baby since birth, she always sleeps very well in the bassinet mode, I feel she is very well protected and comfortable while in it. Pram is solid and good quality, no issues with suspension.

However once she grows heavier and cannot fit in the bassinet, I may change to another pram, due to the the below reasons:

1. Pram is heavy and bulky to store.
2. Folding and unfolding requires both hands with multiple steps
3. Pram is wide and hard to use in busy areas/ restaurants
4. Canopy does not come low enough

Purchased in May 2019.

Customer S.Maxi-Cosi

Thanks for your review. If you have any issues or inquiries about your product feel free to contact the customer service team on 1300 809 526 or through email customerservice@dorel.com.au.

Ali
AliSydney, NSW

Would not recommend at all!

Continuously disappointed with this pram. The canopy doesnt stay in the fully extended position without popping backwards. There is no padding at all for my Bub who likes to fall asleep leaning to the side so weve had to diy our own pillows so her head isnt up against the bar. The harness positions leave no headroom. My baby has now outgrown this pram at only 9months old, there is heaps of leg room left but her head is touching the canopy. The upright seat position is just all wrong, too vertical and as the outer frame is fixed you cannot bend the foot section up for support so she looks and feels like shes going to slide right out and she absolutely hates it. Big regrets buying this pram

Purchased in January 2019 at Baby & Toddler Town for $499.00.

Bronwyn P.
Bronwyn P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect for our small car

We purchased the maxi cosi zelia as we loved the idea that it could go from a bassinet all the way to a seat. It fits well in my Kia Picanto when folded.

The only issues is it is difficult to steer once anything is in the bottom basket so I worry how it will go once my son starts getting bigger.

Purchased in May 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $469.00.

Customer ServiceMaxi-Cosi

Hi Bronwyn, Thanks for the review, can you please contact our customer service team on customerservice@dorel.com.au(1300 809 526) and they will try to trouble shoot any issues that you may be experiencing. Kind Regards, Maxi Cosi Team.

Taylor
TaylorGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best pram !

I bought this pram for my 3rd child as I was not happy with my first pram... I absolutely love it! So light and easy to pack away. So easy to maneuver as well.
My daughter loves it too, always falling asleep in it.

Only downside is it doesn't work well on sand - luckily i barely go to the beach!

Purchased in April 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $499.00.

RTT
RTTGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great pram

Very satisfied with this item, and I bet my kids love it too, they look so comfy & enjoy how smooth this pram is across all terrains. 4 years & still got a lotta life in it