3.4

53% · 97 · 41%

3.3
3.3
Brand Manager for Crazytel? Claim your listing.

Nathan C.
Nathan C.Mid North Coast, NSW2 posts

Neil R.
Neil R.56 posts

Great Customer Service and Ease to use system

I had an amazing experience with Crazy Phone's VOIP PBX service. Tim provided exceptional customer support and went above and beyond to ensure a seamless experience. The system was incredibly user-friendly, and any technical issues were promptly resolved by Tim and was provided great pre sales support by Phil. I highly recommend Crazy Phone for its reliable service and outstanding support.
John C.South East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Eddie S
Eddie SBrisbane4 posts

This is a very difficult company to deal with

The amount I was charged was not what was intially agreed. Unfortunately, because it was confirmed in a phone call (and I didn't record the call - who does?), the carrier told me they could charge whatever they wanted.
Further, Phil from their business department was totally uninterested in providing any kind of support. I also found they had been charging me for months for a service despite not sending any invoices or notifying me in any way that my funds were being taken.
This company cannot be trusted. If you sign up with them, you are simply lighting a fuse of uncertain length.
Yanta
YantaRingwood43 posts

Tarek G.
Tarek G.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Best VoIP phone services

I am running a medical centre and has switched to Crazytel for over 1/ months .. the sales guys are amazing.. support are so good .. you talk to local Aussie support rather than overseas .
The price is very competitive.
Highly recommended
ozimarco
ozimarcoWheatbelt, WA37 posts

The perfect VoIP provider for me

Reliable, inexpensive, great customer support, presence on Whirlpool. Heaps of features, including my favourite, ring groups. I have 5 SIP trunks that all ring simultaneously when someone rings our DID.
Liss
LissSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

can't fault their service so far

Just signed up to Crazytel this week and I must say...so far my dealings with them have been flawless, time will tell whether or I'm going to keep using their service
Tubbs
Tubbs45 posts
RobBrisbane11 posts

Solid performance and excellent help desk

Other than a few teething issues with the ATA the service has been faultless. Call quality, reliability has been excellent and the help desk for all my stupid questions have been wonderful. I started with the pay as you go option with the expectation that I would go to the "all you can eat $10 per month option" as my usage increased but the calls are so cheap that I haven't exceed $10 per month yet. This service is highly recommended and my family are all changing to Crazytel as their existing landline contracts expire.
anonymous
anonymous

Disorganised

Re: VOIP service

I lodged a simple billing dispute via my Paypal account for my VOIP service and rather than respond with an explanation they completely closed my account without even consulting me.

The billing system they use is not user friendly and complaint handling process seems non-existent.

Extremely disorganised & unprofessional.

Fred
FredSouthwest, VIC6 posts
SKN
SKNSydney, NSW5 posts

You get what you pay for

The service works as it should. No service issues. Have had multiple billing issues.

Issues were resolved but what a waste of my time for such a menial service, I thought it was supposed to an easy product.

Nick
NickPerth, WA10 posts
Chances
ChancesSydney, NSW23 posts

johnny
johnny

cost of phone calls per month ,i allready have a phone line

Jamie G.
Jamie G.

Anyone experience issues waiting for receipt of 6 digit security text messages from eg. PayPal- but never receive the text message? So unable to authenticate.
Having this issue with another provider (CallHippo) so don't want to swap/Port if going to have same problem.

Rob

I have been having these issues with Optus from a number of apps requiring SMS security text including eBay, and some Govt apps. Too much traffic these days for the network perhaps????

CategoryHome Phone Service Providers
Phone Services Offered1300 & 1800 Numbers, Business and Residential
Free International Calls Plan Yes
Plan TypeHome Phone Only

Contact info for Crazytel

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Crazytel? Claim your listing.