Maybelline

See the Best Beauty Product Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Best value foundation

Very easy to apply, great coverage (I have uneven skin tone and lots of freckles) doesn't cause acne or blackheads when removed at the end of the day, and lasts extremely well for the price.

Horrible chemical burns!

Will never buy a single maybeline product again the super stay foundation has given me horrible chemical burns partially on my eyelids so painful. Makes me wonder what is actually in the products.

Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup

Purchased the Nude color Age Rewind & its EXTREMELY orange that has an awful round sponge applicator attached thats streaky & not user friendly by any means. It required additional blending to even it out. This foundation also actually accentuated wrinkles I didn't even notice before application! The original age rewind was fabulous this is NOT even close to the original formula.

I left this feedback on the Maybelline official site & the response I received back was cold, generic & impersonal telling ME it must be user error & I need to do additional blending! Are you kidding me!? I told THEM that! Terrible response from this customer service.

Gorgeous foundation - the maybelline superstay 24hr

I used (2 drugstore foundations)the maybelline super stay 24hour foundation I actually used the light beige 05 as a base and then added the sand shade to add colour to my face as it's darker .The light beige foundation acts as a brilliant concealer .I love the coverage the maybelline foundations give .I was always a fan of their products they Never disappoint!I have used this foundation in several pictures on my Instagram beauty blog "xtines_beauty_obsessions"

Fantastic mascara! Reasonable price.

I have been using Maybelline Volum' Express Colossal Mascara - Black for two months. The mascara is of good quality, it gives volume to your lashes and the packaging is very pretty and sturdy.
It goes a long way and I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to others.

Maybelline is my favourite make up brand

My first maybelline product was their iconic mascara..since then I'v e been a loyal fan. Recently purchased their new lip ink which lasts ALL DAY - have never found a lipstick that can do this. I have sensitive skin and have never had a reaction to any of their products. Highly recommend.

Maybelline MasterPrecise Skinny Gel pencil = Terrible eyeliner, falsely advertised

This eyeliner is crap. It’s really difficult to apply as whatever it’s made of is quite dry & just crumbles at the slightest pressure against your eyelid, so you end up wasting so much of it. There is nothing skinny or precise about it, in fact it’s near impossible to achieve a nice neat thin line, let alone do wing tips. False advertising, rubbish product. Won’t ever buy again.

SOS Foundation

Ladies! If you have not tried the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation Matte + Poreless foundation, put it on your bucket list! It is the most amazing product, beautiful consistency, complete coverage and gives you a gorgeous finish for photo's/snaps etc I have seen so many Bloggers using it and thought I would compare it to Wet & Wild liquid foundation, and the Maybelline was SO much better.

Disapointed.

I've try the "eyebrow tattoo" what a joke, doesn't work like showed on TV ads, you need to stop misleading customer it is not fair.I bought one in target but it was half full, is it how you sell them too, you need to review your product and give customer better satisfaction, value for money.

Loving the finish Maybelline Superstay 24hr Foundation

I bought the Maybelline 24hr Superstay on half price special at Coles in Nude Beige. I like a decent coverage and read some good reviews so at the discount price I thought I'd give this foundation a try. The coverage was medium to full and I found it did last without needing touch up. I think the real secret is in how it's applied. I let my day moisturiser settle then use a light weight primer. Give this 5 minutes and apply the foundation with my finger tips. I finally pat my face with a damp cosmetic sponge. The finish is really smooth and I find it doesn't settle in lines or pores. I have used Estee Lauder for years but became disappointed in the Double Wear and also the Perfectionist foundation for mature skin which I hated and it cost $75!! I found with a tan the Nude Beige is a little pale so I also purchased the Golden on special and it's better suited to my skin colour at the moment as I have a medium holiday tan. I will purchase again but having read previous reviews I will be very disappointed if the formula has changed as maybe I bought older stock and that's why it was half price. I hope not I'm loving the finish, my skin looks great and I'm over 45.

Why change the formula for Superstay 24 Hour make up

So disappointed with the new formula. It feels too oily and does not have the natural texture as before. Looks like it has been put on too thick on the skin when the application has been the same as before. 021 Nude Beige is obviously the best seller as I have gone to a few stores to try to pick up old stock but that is the one missing, been replaced with new stock. Sorry I will have to change brands.

Not pale enough!

The foundation have incredible coverage for the first few hours! HOWEVER, I bought the palest one I could find (10 Ivory) and it looked orange on me. Usually ivory matches me for most brands of foundation but this one is crazy dark. I thought maybe there was a problem with the batch I bought. Not sure. Embarrassingly dark. So sad because it looked great coverage wise but even for a 24hr it was patchy by the end of the day. Makes me sad though that the lightest one was three shades too dark.

Awesomely wonderful

Very smooth texture, silky & lovely pigmentation. Colors are suitable for both night and day wear leaving sexy appeal

Tattoo Brow

I absolutely love this product! I have very sparse eyebrows, almost non-existent. I have to use a normal brow liner every morning and by the afternoon it is almost gone and have to reapply at lunch time.
This product is brilliant. The first time I used it, I was a bit worried so only left it on for the minimum 20 min. It lasted the next day. So I now leave it on one hour to two hours depending on time and it lasts for days. Admittedly, you do look like the clown out of IT when it’s applied before you peel it off, so best to go into hiding lol.
I was worried that it might pull out the few hairs I have left, but it was very gentle when peeling off.
It’s on sale at my local supermarket at the moment, half price, so I’m going to stock up.

Tattoo Brow Gel a Total Waste of Money!

I was excited to discover this product because my eyebrows are greying and it promised a "long-lasting" tattoo effect. I applied the gel to clean, dry eyebrows. The instructions said to let it dry for at least 20 minutes - I gave it 30 minutes. The initial effect was good. However, when I washed my face the next morning all the colour disappeared. Very disappointing - a complete waste of time and money!

Royal Blue Mascara, YAY!!!!!!!

At the age of 13 (I am now 57) I was involved in a car accident and lost my right eye and wear a prostatic eye, shortly after I healed I started wearing the Royal blue mascara because it made me feel attractive going into my teenage years and all through adulthood. Then it went off the market not to long ago. I just wanted to say thank you for bringing it back allowing me to feel attractive once again. I found it today at Wal-Mart for $4.44 a tube and I bought 5 tubes!!!!!!!!! So a HUGE THANK YOU MAYBELLINE!!!!!!!!

If i could give this a zero star i would!

I've been using the Maybelline great lash mascara for years i had run out so i when to the store to buy another one brought it home used it and when it was time to remove it nothing would remove it! It was stuck to my lashes so hard like molten rock. I used everything to remove it by the time i got it all off the mascara had burnt my skin! There's a wierd looking sore pimple thing and all red where the reaction is. I'm not happy especially when the mascara says "same formula" this is false advertising! I'm in plenty of makeup forums and this is not something you want going around the makeup community! I want this problem fixed!!!

Colossal Volume Mascara

5/5 stars for their Colossal Volume mascara - buildable, stays put, reliable. Washes off your lashes easily with water, and the brush is washable too.

Note: NOT the waterproof one! I accidentally bought the waterproof one and because my lashes are very long it would rub off on my upper eye lid (your natural skin oils + waterproof mascara = panda eyes), and difficult to get all of it off even with makeup remover.

The liphloss applicator got off from stick..not happy

Bought lip gloss, but the applicator just broke from the stick for all 3 of the gloss i had.. and only after a week.. not happy

Mascaras

I am one of those people who do not repeat a mascara. I always buy different one, either a different line or a new one that maybeline comes out with. So far maybeline has not disappointed me.. which is why I usually buy a different one from them every time I finish a mascara... I have loved every single one of my mascaras From this brand... I think I have bought an eyeliner and did not care much for it since it smears really fast (I don't wear eyeliner often anyway) but yea definitely recommend maybeline! Other brands not so much

What is the best eyebrow eyebrow pencil that is waterproof and smudge proof and stays on all day
Hi Nikki These 2 i found the best are the 1.Maybelline Total Temptation Eyebrow Definer )2.Maybelline Brow Precise Micro Pencil

I am using fit me spotless foundation natural tan but I love the super stay powder what color in the powder comes close to natural tan?
All makeup shades are different it really depends you could go for a transulcent powder(no colour) if you just want a powder to set your foundation x

Okay I got this liquid eyeliner on Sept.13th, should I throw it away or is it still okay to use?
Hi Danny, Liquid eyeliners are good for upto 3 months after opening. So you can use it until Christmas.You have to be careful with mascara and liquid eyeliners as it's recommended to discard after 3 months of opening them.This is because it can lead to infection

CategoryBeauty Product Brands
  • GTIN14: 03600530426348, 03600530521807, 03600530521869, 03600530620333, 03600530657728 and 03600530691968