VerifiedMPN:99996133-AU

3.0

Amir M
Amir MSydney, NSW18 posts
  Dolphin E10

Very basic and easy to use

I installed this cleaner but it failed right at the point I installed it and I had to return it. the store agreed with no trouble. However, I learnt the S50 (same brand) has been on sale as of the time of writing this review (21st Nov 2023) and was $999. Whereas I was sold the E 10 for ~ $1300. I am guessing the features are pretty similar between E 10 and S 50 based on my analysis so, if you are considering E10, then I would rethink.
Even though my E 10 failed right at the beginning I have nothing against it as these manufacturer faults happen. Show details
andy moran
andy moranGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Verified Dolphin E10

Pool Cleaning challenge solved

I recently purchased a Mayronic Dolphin E10 pool cleaner. This was the smallest in the range that I thought would service my swim spa (4mX2m). Having used other products like scoops, brushes, and crawly type cleaners; I have never managed to keep my pool clean.
As soon as I purchased the Dolphin and plugged it in, my pool was clean within 30 minutes, and has stayed clean ever since.
We live in a treed area and leaves often clog up my pool and filter. No longer.

The Dolphin even manages to traverse the seats and clean a larger area than I thought.

I also no longer have grit/sand on the floor of the spa as the Dolphin takes care of that also.

Love the product and would highly recommend for a smaller pool. Show reply