3Maytronics Dolphin S400

• Large

Sisi
SisiSydney, NSW2 posts

Fantastic performance

I tried a few other models before Maytronics and I have to say my Dolphin is awesome - its cleans by pool better than before. Dolphin really is the best on the market, my pool has never looked so clean Show reply
Peter L
Peter LSydney, NSW2 posts

Really quick cleaning

I purchased online and found the 'choose my robot' tool helpful, delivery was quick from my local pool shop and the Dolphin itself is great - has cleaned by pool meaning I can now chill out by the pool and enjoy! Show details ·  1
Tracy G
Tracy GSydney, NSW2 posts

best and easy to use

Surprised how well it performed. We have always has suction cleaners and decided to upgrade to a robot. We tried a few and found the Maytronics Dolphin to be the best. Great performance. Really easy to use and our kids have named it Eddie! Thanks Maytronics! Show details ·  1
Andy
AndySydney, NSW
  Verified Dolphin S400

Wow! We upgraded to an S400 and its great!

We decided to upgrade from a Zodiac pool cleaner to a Maytronics S400 and wish we did it earlier. The S400 is awesome, it has cleaned our pool so much better than any other cleaner. We did also trial a few others. The pool store said that the Maytronics were number 1 for a reason and they really are! Show details ·  1
Dan S.
Dan S.
  Fair Incentive Dolphin S400

Great product

Great product. Works well. Easy to use instructions. Highly recommend. Show reply
Bruce D.
Bruce D.Sydney Surrounds, NSW5 posts
  Verified Dolphin S400

Very well set up & easy to use but doesn't clear all leaves

On the positive side, easy to put in & get out of the pool. Great as I'm getting older & don't bend so well. Easy to control via phone. Easy to clean the filters. Generally does a good job.

On the negative side, does not get all the leaves off the floor. Have even run it through the ultra clean cycle twice & still left 6-8 leaves on the floor.

Took it back to the dealer & they sent it back to Maytronics. They said it is working as per specifications. Paying over $3,000 for a cleaner that doesn't completely clean the pool is disappointing. Show details

Overall
Functionality
Des
DesPerth, WA2 posts

Bubbles is brilliant

“We previously had a Zodiac but the pool shop recommended the dolphin for my pool. My daughter has named it bubbles and loves watching it come to the top and scrub along the waterline. Our pool is as clean as it has ever been and the s400 has filtered the sand in the pool for the first time. We love the double filter for leaves and sand. Great design and wow so quiet.
BUBBLES IS WELCOME IN OUR FAMILY!!!” Show details ·  1
Overall
Functionality
Stranded holiday
Stranded holiday3 posts

Dolphin S400

Great product easy use & does as advised.
Great to use remote with pickup feature wouldn’t buy a unit with out this feature.
Great anti tangle cable and pick up fine sand from the pool bottom. Show 2 replies

Stuart · Dolphin S400

I just used my new Dolphin Liberty 400 (cordless) for the first time and its run a full cycle with wall climbing etc but when it finished, there are large areas completely untouched. It seems to have only covered around 60% of the pool floor. I watched it spend a lot of time down one section of the pool. This thing does not clean my pool anywhere near as well as my suction cleaner. I thought these things had some sophisticated navigation system to completely clean the whole pool? I'll be taking it back to the shop I purchased it from if this is the best it can do.

Ron
Ron

I have the S400, Same issue. It does pick up but it doesn't leave the pool clean

Chris C.
Chris C.

Spot on. This thing is junk. I’m lucky to get 10% of my pool clean because it goes back and forth from my step to the back wall. That’s it! Sent it back to Maytronics and they said it works fine. Now they refuse to speak or call me back.

See all Maytronics Dolphin S400 questions

Compare all Maytronics Dolphin S Line listings
Pros
    Simple to get in and out of pool
    Easy to clean after use
CategoryRobotic Pool CleanersRobotic Pool CleanersRobotic Pool CleanersRobotic Pool Cleaners
Price (RRP) $3,299$1,499$2,499$1,999
Cord Length18 m15 m18 m15 m
Weight7.5 kg6.5 kg7.5 kg7.5 kg
Manufacturer Warranty4 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Release date