Maytronics Dolphin Swash CL

Maytronics Dolphin Swash CL

Worked well but died after 4 years - not repairable

I loved my CL Swash - did a great job but after just 4 years the DC side failed and the local repairer says it is too expensive to repair and buy a new one! I am also totally confused about model numbers??? M5, M500, M5 supreme, M series, S Series and X Series. Which is the latest range models. I don't want to buy last years model from old stock dealers.

Never say never! Despite the local pool dealer saying they have tested the machine and it is beyond repair I get my multimeter onto it. High resistance in the blue DC output lead some where when carrying out the continuity test. ITS the SWIVEL joint!! Full of water and the bottom gasket has failed. The copper contacts are burnt through and that is what is tripping it out the power on the DC side.! Looks like I can buy a new lead! saving $$$$.

Date PurchasedJul 2014
Hi Howard. Thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you were able to isolate that the problem with your robot was with the swivel and that you are able to have your robot repaired. Please do not hesitate to contact us on 1300 693 657 or at customercareau@maytronics.com for any further assistance or enquiries.

great product

I have had my cleaner for two years now, purchased in the package with the new pool installation. Very happy with it. are they perfect no, do they clean every part of the pool not quite. It will not get into the tight corners of the steps. This thing is easy just drop in, turn on come back in 2-3 hours take out of pool and wash out the filter bag.
That's the bit you have to do yourself, bit like you still have to unpack the dishwasher :)
I may add that my pool is a rectangular in shape therefore has lots of flat surfaces, this may aid is effectiveness ?

The cons, cleaning the bag and the cost of the bags at around $60 each. My Filter bag has lasted two years

Date PurchasedSep 2014

See all Maytronics Dolphin Swash reviews

Onl moves 60 cm one way then 30 cm the other way and then no more. Any helpers please
Hi Greg, we recommend you calling Maytronics on 1300 693 657, so we can connect you to the closest dealer who can help diagnose what is going on. We may also be able to help you troubleshoot over the phone.

Dolphin Swash CL