Maytronics Dolphin Swash CL

Maytronics Dolphin Swash CL

Ok cleaner, but just died

Has just died after 4+ years. Not impressed. Multimeter tested the output side of the transformer. Still getting 29v at the outlet and also at the end of the cable. Therefore the motor has died. This shouldn’t happen after this short a time. There was no blockages and the cleaner was always cleaned out regularly. It isn’t a cheap cleaner and I expected more from this brand. Maytronics have been in touch, but won’t do anything because of the age. I understand it’s out of warranty but it only got used once a week for the duration of my ownership and then only during the swimming season. I estimate that it wouldn’t have done more than 300 hours of running and that’s being conservative. I won’t be buying another.

Noise Level

HowardSydney, NSW

Worked well but died after 4 years - not repairable

Date PurchasedJul 2014

great product

I have had my cleaner for two years now, purchased in the package with the new pool installation. Very happy with it. are they perfect no, do they clean every part of the pool not quite. It will not get into the tight corners of the steps. This thing is easy just drop in, turn on come back in 2-3 hours take out of pool and wash out the filter bag.
That's the bit you have to do yourself, bit like you still have to unpack the dishwasher :)
I may add that my pool is a rectangular in shape therefore has lots of flat surfaces, this may aid is effectiveness ?

The cons, cleaning the bag and the cost of the bags at around $60 each. My Filter bag has lasted two years

Date PurchasedSep 2014

See all Maytronics Dolphin Swash reviews

GregC

GregCasked

Onl moves 60 cm one way then 30 cm the other way and then no more. Any helpers please

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Greg, we recommend you calling Maytronics on 1300 693 657, so we can connect you to the closest dealer who can help diagnose what is going on. We may also be able to help you troubleshoot over the phone.

Get an answer from our members and Maytronics representatives

CategoryRobotic Pool Cleaners