Mazda CX-3 DK sTouring FWD, 2.0L Petrol, Automatic

Mazda CX-3 DK sTouring FWD, 2.0L Petrol, Automatic (2015-2020)

Also referred to as: Mazda CX-3 DK sTouring FWD, 2.0L Petrol, Automatic 2019 and Mazda CX-3 DK sTouring FWD, 2.0L Petrol, Automatic 2021.

See the Best Small / Compact SUVs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)

Cecil

Cecil

Buy this vehicle and you will be a “winner”

Having driven Corollas for umpteen dozen years I recently decided to move outside my comfort zone and buy something completely different. I purchased a 2019 CX-3 iTouring in September and absolutely love it. It has more oomph than the Corolla and is magic to drive. If you are in the market for a new vehicle you cannot go wrong getting this vehicle.

Purchased in September 2019.

Noise Level
Comfort

MTS

MTSSydney, NSW

Perfect for city driving

We have been driving our CX-3 for just over a year after purchasing new from Brookvale Mazda and have been thrilled with the performance and high quality of the car. Boot space is limited but that was highlighted to us during purchase. Official Mazda service includes a detailed video blog of the service which is a brilliant way of keeping across how the car is being taken care of. Thoroughly happy with our purchase

Purchased in February 2018 at Mazda Dealers for $32,000.00.

Noise Level
Comfort
Laura B

Laura B

Perfect car!

I brought my new CX-3 sTouring nearly 2 months ago now & I absolutely love it! The inside and outside of the car is awesome, it’s a small SUV but they have really thought out the space in this car considering it’s size! The inside interior is awesome, I love the splashes of red they have throughout the interior! I had a Mazda 3 previously and they are very similar with running costs, they are quite efficient cars in my opinion and run great!

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Matt

MattBrisbane

My Mazda love affair continues

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Emma B

Emma BPerth

Smoothest ride!

So drive this car is wonderful it is so smooth and witha ll the extra hidden features it's a pleasure. A tank a fuel lasted my over 2 weeks with the fantastic istop feature. Interior is great and I would recommend this car to everyone who wants a small sized SUV. It's a winner!

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Garry L

Garry LGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not so good package CX-3

BadgeTouring and safety package with part leather interior option CX-3

MichaelD

MichaelDMelbourne

Excellent packaging and technology, but...