ME Bank Personal Loans

ME Bank Personal Loans

Leila

LeilaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't waste your time

I rarely leave any reviews but for this, I will. ME customer service is always fine. The only thing that was lacking was how long they were taking to process the application. I called them only to be advised that the application was knocked back, they didn't say why and that a letter was going to be sent in the mail stating why the loan was not approved. I'm not upset that the loan was not approved, it was more that they didn't send something to me sooner to advise of what the outcome was, I found out myself when I called! Use the email service for crying out loud! I opted for you guys because I didn't want to go through the major banks, but now I will thanks to this experience!

bee

beeWestern Australia

Obviously haven't changed - Takes too long to receive conditional approval or rejection

Application Process
Petamcc

Petamcc

What a great bank to deal with

I love ME Bank. They have helped me twice now when no one else would, including NAB, who I've been banking with for 20 years. ME have been incredibly helpful and just as fast as any other major lender I've dealt with when it comes to approvals and getting loan documents pepared. They also take into account your superannuation accounts and home contents as assets which the big banks don't. I really can't fault them at all. Their customer service is great as well.

Money if you're not in a hurry

I wouldn't recommend ME to anyone. After over a month waiting for approval( after it was pre approved), it then took around 2 more weeks for money to be dispatched, after countless phone calls. And now as it had taken so long for the funds and 2 bank cheques to arrive to pay off other loans I'm being stuffed around for now another 2 weeks to cancel those bank cheques as the amounts on them are no longer correct. In the mean time I have to now pay off 3 seperate loans in stead of the 1 because I haven't been able to pay off the 2 I previously had as I'm still waiting for this bank to pay them. This Bank is an absolute joke.

Ashstra

Ashstra

Certainly in no rush to help you

Some major changes are in order to bring them up to today's standards. After a frustrating 2 weeks I pulled the pin. Over small simple issues that my current bank laughed at I went through 3 different invitation letters of which the last one was lost by them. Spoke to and re explained myself to a countless number of people in their office. Can't understand that if your in a rush for it they will only handle your document via post they won't even fax it to you (but your allowed to fax to them). And if they said they will call you back don't hold your breath.
Very disappointed
Easy to cancel the application
Unorganised

butterflykiss

butterflykiss

Exceptional service

We had just paid out our existing loan when we needed to purchase another car. Once we submitted our application online, ME kept us updated on the progress of the application via text message.
They advised us that applications can take up to 2 weeks, but once we advised them that we were without a car, we have the money in our bank account within 5 working days. Very happy.
One problem I have encountered in the past I have found it difficult to change the direct debit day, they want to charge you for the scheduled payment as well as the day you are changing it to
Very quick approval