100% · 130%

4.9

judith m.
judith m.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ducted Heating Problem

Melbourne Gas Group should be proud of Chloe who inspected our Ducted Gas System. Her knowledge, expertise, clear explanation of the problems, and her friendly and professional manner were more than impressive. The service call was carried out promptly followed by an invoice detailing the work done with photographs attached which clearly showed the problems with the unit.
I highly recommend this company, would use them in the future, and the service charges were more than reasonable.
Lissa
Lissa

excellent service and communication

MGG installed a new heater duct for me. Excellent price, communication and professionalism. So happy to find a great local family business. Thanks again :)
Joanne T.
Joanne T.

Fantastic service

Just want to say had a visit from Matt to service my heating
5 star service
Can't fault a thing and would recommend to everyone
Mick
MickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ducted heater & Evaporative cooler service

Hey Matt,

Thankyou for your awsome service today

and also thanks for reparing the broken tile you noticed & letting me know about the condition of our tired old Roof.

Service was top notch mate, were very happy we can use our heater now,we've held off on using it because we'd rather an expert look at it before firing it up.

Once again thankyou very much, and we will see you again for our next service in 2 years.

All the best!

Mick & Briana.

Leanne
Leanne

Excellent - Would Highly Recommend!

Highly recommend! Great customer service from start to finish and the report and pictures of the work carried out were excellent. Very happy with the pricing too. 5 Star Company! Show reply
Jana R.
Jana R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service and company and went above and beyond

Amazing service and cleaning of the evaporative cooling which was very in depth. Great idea of photos being taken to get more of an understanding of the properties cooling and heating systems. Very knowledgeable and made sure we also had an understanding of the state of our systems. Can tell the company takes pride and has a passion with what they do.  Show reply
Dean
Dean

Great company

Fantastic service, punctual and honest, and has a high standard of work. Very knowledgeable, and great reports on his work carried out, highly recommended for all your gas plumbing/aircon servicing. Show reply
Liz
LizGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No hot water lead to detecting gas leaks

Within a couple of hours of logging a call Matthew & Chloe arrived and promptly detected gas leaks which was the cause of no hot water.
They returned the next week, although busy, to investigate the problem. They were professional, friendly and appeared to understand what needed to be done.
The costs seemed on the high side but the problem needed urgent attention and my elderly father’s health was of paramount importance. I would recommend Melbourne Gas Group.
Chamin
ChaminGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Installing down pipes and connecting pipes to rainwater tank

Carried out following tasks
1. Very detailed quote for work need to be carried out.
2. Answered promptly any queries I had after the quoted
3. On time
4. Carried out the work professionally. And attention to detail was very good.
 Show reply
Rates and Fees
Jane
JaneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Customer Service

Servicing my evaporative cooling couldn't have been easier and so well priced. Matt was available when we needed him and really took the time to explain what he had done. The amazing report after our service was fantastic and we were able to see exactly what he had laid out for us. I would recommend him to anyone. And I have!! Show reply
Paul Y.
Paul Y.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent support and service!

Matt was very consultative throughout, the work was done efficiently and well. The reports he provided upon completion were detailed and informative, I would highly recommend him and the company to anyone looking for a service, he goes above and beyond. In fact, we're getting him back to do some additional stuff! Show reply
Gabrielle Patten
Gabrielle PattenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Five star service!!!! Highly Recommend!!!

from the moment I called Matt needing help, he was onto the job straight away, his attention to detail in his reports and genuine care for his customer shines through.
I even needed to call Matt outside work hours and went above and beyond, to ensure my family home was safe with no more gas leaks.
Would recommend him without hesitation.
 Show reply