Melitta Barista TS Smart

1 review
  • Product is used
  • Milk Frothing

pamelaPerth, WA

Great machine met all expectations.

Coffee is great with a consistent quality on the same settings. I like my coffee really hot but happy with this machine. Easy to clean and the maintenance menu talks you through the steps.
Best machine we ever had! But not cheap.

Purchased in May 2017 for $1,900.00.

Hi Pamela,
thank you for the feedback and we're pleased to hear you like the quality and consistency.
Regards
Melitta Australia

Bubba

Bubbaasked

Same issue here with the spluttering milk, please advise what the solution was.

Dear Bubba,
Thank you for your feedback. There could be several reasons that the milk is not dispensing consistently. If I could kindly ask that you send your contact details to professional.au@melitta.com, our Customer Support will contact you to provide personal support.
With Kind Regards
Team Melitta

Ray Basked

I have a TS smart and over the last couple of months the milk froth is not like it should be, it is spluttering as if it’s boiling but it’s not. Could you please advise on what the problem might be.
Ray

Hi Ray,
Thank you for contacting Meliita. If I could kindly ask that you send your contact details to professional.au@melitta.com, our Customer Support will contact you to provide personal support.
With Kind Regards
Team Melitta

pamela

I would check the plastic feeder tube, might be blocked.

Hi Pamela
I have cleaned the tube and the rubber grommets at both ends. I have cleaned the machine as recommended. I have run hot water through the machine. All to no avail. This is my second machine and when it is working it is the best machine going. My old machine started doing this very same thing and that’s when I bought the new one as there was nobody in Australia that I could find to help me. I am looking forward to solving this problem with you.
Regards
Ray

Get an answer from our members and Melitta representatives

CategoryFully Automatic Coffee Machines