1 review

1 review
Daz
DazBrisbane12 posts

Eddie

Hi, just wondering if you know what the minimum and maximum dose amounts in grams for the caffeo CI, regards Eddie

Melitta   DM

Hi Eddie, Great question. Let us check with our technical product management and come back to you with the details.
With Kind Regards
Team Melitta

Eddie

Thank you for keeping me in the loop.
Also would you know where I could get a demonstration in the Sydney metro area,
Regards Eddie

Tigger
Tigger

I am told that the optimum pressure is 9 bar so why are all automatic machines 15 or 19 bar?

Where can I purchase price

Melitta   DM

Dear Ali, If you can kindly send us your details via this link external link  we will inform you of the local sales and service partner.

With Regards