Mercedes-Benz A-Class A45 W176 AMG

Mercedes-Benz A-Class A45 W176 AMG (2013-2018)

See the Best Hatchbacks in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Mercedes-Benz? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Tomislav
    TomislavGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A45-Top Gun

Ive published an A class story while ago..Been thru 2 Aclasses and got nothing wrong to say..only was waiting to afford to get this TOP GUN..I cant describe the feeling...You seating in The Most Powerful 4cilynder production Car in the world,,Twin Turbo, 4x4,285kw..Got every single gadget of the modern era,looks modern stylish hatchback with not many around knowing that Little Hatch is more powerful then Commodore,Falcon,Porsche, and every 6cilynder car on the road..Take off,driving,parking with assistance or manual is superb,,,Owning for a few months so far,,Im thrilled,excited,,,Nothing wrong to mention,if you have the opportunity-just get it,dont go for lower power

Date PurchasedApr 2018
    Lana h
    Lana hSydney, NSW

A45 AMG

It is the best or nothing- the slogan of Mercedes and the truth. I am so in love with my A45 AMG! 0-100 in 4.4 sec she is not slow off the mark. With all the luxury of any other AMG - the price tag doesn’t reflect the deep pockets of the other AMG vehicles. Comfort, style, compact - yet with enough room in the boot to do your weekly shopping. It’s true what they say- once you drive a Mercedes nothing compares. Breaks are beyond amazing, steering is comfortable, also has sports, manual and comfort mode depending on your mood. She is the best.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
    Elijah
    ElijahBrisbane

Love my A45, its da bom

I have owned my A45 for several years and I believe I am now ready to provide an informative opinion. The car is super speedy, handles well, very comfortable, impresses all the ladies. The AMG service centre are also super helpful and well presented (they also wear nice smelling cologne). My only criticism is the lack of lumbar support, but this okay considering bucket seats are designed to save weight.

Engine Size2.0L Turbo Petrol
    Date PurchasedNov 2014
    Juliette
    JulietteLegana

Best car I have owned.

We have always had more expensive cars than our little A Class. (Gordon went through his Porche phase a while ago.) But alas we are getting older and wished to downsize a little. I often take trips up the coast and our main concern was fitting everything in for weekends away. When you see the car from the outside it appears smaller than it actually is. The boot is roomy and the back seats are generous for two additional passengers (never an issue for us.)

After buying the A class, I don't think we will ever stray from Mercedes. It just has a premium feel & the navigation unit is a real bonus.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
    Hatchbacks

Find out how Mercedes-Benz A-Class A45 W176 AMG compares to other Hatchbacks

Flash
    FlashSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fabulous car

Holds the road and corners excellent.The pick up speed is amazing. It crackles through the gears just an amazing car to drive. Speed when you need it but best of all the safety features you expect from Mercedes and in particular an AMG. Quality control superb the engineer who built the car has his name on engine block.

Date PurchasedMay 2016
    Sean
    SeanCastle hill

LOVE IT

This has by far been my most favourite car to date. I've owned BMW's previously, however this new generation of Mercedes supersedes them by a mile. I've been converted. Great performance, and amazing handling. Enough room for 5 passengers to fit easily. Running costs are in line with typical 'luxury' cars, however worth it.

Date PurchasedMar 2017