76% · 164 · 19%

4.2
Comfort
Features
4.2
Brand Manager for Mercedes-Benz? Claim your listing.

ERNESTO
  GLA 180
Gerald aCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC7 posts
  GLA 45 4MATIC

Noisy excessive road noise

GLA250 2016. It’s not a bad car but not at MBs expected quality or standard .
Mechanicals and cabin are fine road noise is not. Run flat tyres are very noisy on anything other than a very smooth road service . At 110km on the Calder freeway which is a course chip surface the sound system is drowned out by road noise . It ok at 60/80 kmh in the metro area but that’s not where I drive.
We test drove the car in the Metro area . Next time we’ll make sure it’s on our roads. Big mistake. Show details
Overall
Jurek
JurekSydney, NSW57 posts
  GLA 45 4MATIC

It's pretty good. But

Overall, this is a good car. But, for the money, it should be.
The engine is fabulous. Handling is excellent. Build quality good.
Crazy exhaust sounds good (at least, I like it).
The dual clutch gearbox is OK. I guess. Would have preferred a manual.
The electronics however are a bit flaky.
False positives are quite common. Flat tire alert. Go for a coffee alert. You are about to crash alert. And so on.
One wonders how all this electronic gear is going to work after a few years.
Servicing in not cheap (I knew that).
Warranty is short. 3 years. But do not forget your rights under Australian Consumer Law. Show details
Braking
Acceleration / Power
Suspension
Handling
Polly
PollySydney, NSW6 posts

Excellent Vlaue

handles well. good economy. every extra one could hope for.
The urban Edition is the best value. sunroof. larger wheels 4wd
The qa of the fit out is great. Perhaps the warranty could run to 5 years? Show details
THoo9
THoo9Canberra 2600, ACT2 posts
  Verified GLA 220 d

Awesome little car

My GLA220d is amazing. I use it to take my dragon boating stuff around NSW and ACT and it has never missed a beat. I do a lot of driving to and from university and it has never let me down. It is quite fuel efficient, getting about 750-900km out of a small fuel tank. I bought this car second hand from a Mercedes-Benz dealer in perfect condition. The service was quick and they gave me a loan car for the day. There is a slight lag when you start accelerating, but you do get used to it after a while. Show details
TonyK
TonyKGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC7 posts

Great little car

We bought this car replacing the ML350 which was a bucket of crap.

This car has all the features we expect along with the safety which is one of the main reasons I have stuck with the brand. Love the apple car play and the car is nippy, well appointed and fairly frugal on fuel.

Fair Women
Fair WomenSydenham7 posts

A touch of class

This is my first Mercedes-Benz and I must say it won’t be my last. The sleek, smooth driving with a touch of class SUV definitely ticked many boxes for me.

The panoramic sunroof, leather seats, memory seats, command sound system, 19 inch wheels is simply the best car I’ve ever owned.

I was never a Mercedes-Benz fan but after owning this I can confirm why.

Deb
DebGoulburn Valley, VIC5 posts

Dream car Mercedes GL 180

Quiet great drive looks amazing white 2018 GL 180 leather and Swede inside stripe seats in love with my new car white in colour. With bom stripes on the bonett of car and roof. Best ever car to drive great service from brad at shepparton ken muston dealers great follow up after sale brad

Adeline W
Adeline WTownsville4 posts
  Verified GLA 220 d

Luxury and fuel efficient car - GLA 220d

Contemporary exterior, fuel efficient (fill a tank once every 3-4 weeks), there’s plenty of tech on offer as standard, things like cruise control, all-round parking sensors, and even parking assist that can help you get into tight parking spaces. Overall very happy with this car and will keep it for at least 5 years!

Tim
TimMelbourne4 posts

High quality compact car

The interior design is very good! Simple and practical, easy to use. You can press the button directly to radio, gps, car settings. And when you make a call you can direct press number button like you call from your phone.

And it’s easy to drive, sensor combined with several cameras. Most important is the safety, it has 9 airbags and sensor will remind you when you drive, blind spot sensors are also helpful.

The price is reasonable and the main drawback is the space, it’s not big. But it’s ok for me. the car is not big so it’s much flexible to drive in busy streets

Steve Little
Steve LittleBrisbane113 posts
  GLA 180
Jenny B
Jenny BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC30 posts

I love my new MB GLA250

My new car has heaps of power, lots of extras with the usual German engineering and quality. A very safe little unit. I purchased it from Mercedes Benz Berwick (Victoria). It's a little heavy on the juice but I expect this will settle once the car has done a few k's.

Pj Haris
Pj HarisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC14 posts

the best car i ever had

bought this awesome piece of work last year and in love with it, bought it from the first owner and he looked after it really well, the shape the auto brake system, i love it when i go in the tunnel where i have to goin 80km and i just can relax, the lights gets on, the brakes gets controlled, good choice if you wantto buy a big car

TLG
TLGAlbury10 posts

My First Smaller Car and I Love it

I have previously driven larger 4wd drive wagons, this is my first smaller car and I must say I Love it! Great style sports car, yet fits a family of four in relative comfort.There is sufficient legroom, but for anyone on the taller size, it is only a small car, so may not be the perfect fit. Have the 250 with all the AMG accessories. It is very fuel efficient and a smooth ride, however sometimes slightly rigid.