Mestige

Mestige

See the Best Jewellery Shops & Brands in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Mestige? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.6
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (3)

Disappointed

I saw this necklace on the Iconic and thought it would be perfect as a Christmas present. It arrived today (23 December) and looks nothing like the photo. It looks cheap and terrible. The glass inside the necklace is visibly scratched and there is hole on the side which is all discoloured. The charms just look like plastic and there is no way these are Swarovski crystals.

Due to this now I will have to find another present as I am not willing to gift this to anyone. Will never buy this brand again.

Looks cheap, poor quality. Does not look like Swarovski

Very poor quality. Looks like toy jewelry. Nice box however. Very cheap looking stones and metal. Not Swarovski. Do not waste your time or money.

Gab
GabSouth East Queensland, QLD

No reply via emails

I’m not very satisfied placed an order and it somehow became lost in post to contacted the company via emails multiple times and with no response..

Kaye
KayePerth, WA

No quality here!

Jewellery Shops & Brands

Find out how Mestige compares to other Jewellery Shops & Brands

looked great, was not so great..;((

bought a nice freshwater pearl bracelet of Mestige with a third party, but after a few week the bracelet was in a dreadful state...the 'silver' was gone, my wrist was stained green, the thread,an elastic wire ,holding the bracelet together was very thin and bad..in no way the quality you might expect for the €.70,= they ask... even with the discount I got... mailed to show them, but no response whatsoever ..felt let down and stupid...some response might be expected I might think, out of respect to a customer...

Favourite Jewellery Brand

So in love with Mestige jewellery! They have amazing customer service so helpful and fast at responding. Their products are such good quality, I have the best collection going and am adding to it every chance I get

AndresC
AndresCgold coast

I bought the mandala earrings for my grandma for her 75th birthday. The delivery so efficient and she really loved them. Great company, great service.

Sammi G
Sammi GBrisbane

Amazing quality, love my gift!

I just received my Mestige Sophia Charm Set as a gift and I love love love it.
The quality is great, it came with the Swarovski tag so you know it is authentic.
I would highly recommend this brand to others and will be heading straight to the site to see what other goodies I can buy for myself.