100% · 240%

DeanNorthern NSW33 posts

Vic
Vic7 posts

Good ride quality

Replaced the Hankook Optimo original tyres on my 2013 Kia Sportage Platinum diesel with these Michelin Latitude HP tyres. Great improvement in ride quality. Makes the car much better for traveling long distances.
akoya i.
akoya i.6 posts

Superb, quiet and brilliant in the wet. Do not be put off by the conservative tread appearance

So comfortable and quiet. Great wet road traction. Not fancy to look at but very, very good. Excellent wear which is surprising considering the traction on offer. A road tyre. A revelation after Pirelli scorpion at. Show details
NeilGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC9 posts

Great quite tyres

These are great set of tyres for my nissan X trail.
Bought them on offer and yes they are better than OEM tyres in noise reduction and smooth drivability.

Still to test wet weather grip but I have generally heard good things about this.

Braking distance is definitely an improvement as well Show details

Overall
Functionality
Gribbs1
Gribbs1AU9 posts

Cannot believe the grip of these tyres compared to factory fitted tyres

Replacing Yokohamas after 42,000 kms for my XTraiil wanted a cheaper tyre But was convinced by tyre guy as I am about to go to the snow to put the Michelens on, more expensive than the Bridgestone duellers which were on special. I never would have believed a Tyre could make such a difference to the way my car handles, I have been driving 35 years and I am in shock.

Skyfox4 posts

Excellent tyres

I bought my near new Jeep Grand Cherokee with these tyres fitted and am just about to replace them after 84,000km. They have been the best tyres I have used in 50 years of driving. Quiet, good grip and excellent life span. I tow a 2.9t caravan and they have never let me down for safe handling and braking. Definitely buying Michelin for my next set!

Henry
HenryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC8 posts

One of the best tyres i have used

I bought this set of tyres for Jeep Grand Cherokee 2013 diesel when the originals it came with from new had started to wear out due to the fact that I drove across the Nullarbor from Western Australia in it. After settling here in Melbourne I realised that I needed a new set of Tyres. I went online and did some research about the best durable and fuel economy saving set of Tyres and settled on the Michelin Latitude Tour set of tyres. They give you confidence on the roads especially in slippery wet conditions and so far so good, these set of tyres have been the quietest so far. I'm looking forward to getting a high mileage from it.

kate62
kate62Swan Reach, Victoria8 posts

Good grip

I havent had these tyres for long but have already noticed a difference on the road . After heavy rain I was confident that my car could stop suddenly without skidding . They were expensive but I was reassured that they will last a long time so we will see how they go as I am always on the road .

Toeknee2
Toeknee2Melbourne2 posts

Only 5k in but very impressed

Ive been driving for 27 years on all sorts of tyres. Theses are the best tyres I've had. Solid grip, quiet and not too bad off road either. Highly recommended as a quality product.

If you can afford the difference pay it, cheap tyres last only one third the life of these.

MarketingPolice
MarketingPolicePerth6 posts

Michelin much better than previous Pirellis

The car came with Michelin's and served us well. At the first change, we chose to go with Pirellis as they were slightly cheaper. From day 1 the car slipped and it felt like we were losing grip when it was not even wet weather. So this time when it was time to change all four again, we went back to original ones. It has great traction and feels much better driving. I learnt that the car companies pick the tyres that suit the car, best to pay a little extra and get the ones they recommend!

Hugo
HugoSydney, NSW9 posts

Not entirely up to expectations

Bought this set to replace my Oem Dunlop Grand Trak due to premature wear out at 26k km. It led the car to skip dangerously side way during left hand corner. The new Michelin corrected that and improved the traction especially on wet surface. It gives me more confident handling and reduced noise noticeable at highway speed. Too early to tell but it seems it should last longer than the oem.

TimC
TimCMelbourne4 posts
Mariner46
Mariner46South East Queensland, QLD9 posts

Excellent onroad tyres for 4wd

These were well priced replacement tyres for original Michelin's that did 90,000Km.

Made in Poland & as good as original in grip & road holding in all weathers.

They have now done 80,000km. & will make 90,000km. or more.

Well worth the slightly higher cost for safety, reliability & economy.

Keith
KeithGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC10 posts

Jeep GC Tyres

53000 km so far from the Michelin tyres and the look like easily going to 80000 with plenty of tread left. The Jeep is used for towing about half the time. That increases tyre wear so the tyres have performed exceptionally so far. Very quiet, comfortable and good grip. And they seem to hold pressure really well. I'll replace them with the same when the time comes.

Maxy
MaxyAdelaide10 posts

andy
andy

do they make 285/45/20

Jay

I have used your tyres exclusively for 43 years and recommend them to family and staff. I’m struggling to understand why the set I fitted to my Volvo XC90 Last year have only lasted 27,000 kms. I’m a moderate driver, rotate and check pressures regularly.
Tyre Power personnel advise me that Michelin no longer make durable tyres.
Please tell me if this is true and if I should change to a better value brand.
Jay Harman

Jay

Hi Neil. I’ve always had excellent wear from Michelin tyres in the past. I was shocked at this set only giving 27,000kms. That’s 16,500 miles.
The dealer advised that Michelin would not give any assistance or discount on a replacement set.

Aye C
Aye C

Hi, a question for Michelin on fitment. The car is a 2014 Jeep Grand cherokee with 20x10 SRT rims, is the

285/ 50 /20 Michelin Latitude Tour HP a compatible fit and if so are they available? Thanks.

See all Michelin Latitude Tour HP questions