Michelin Latitude Tour HP

• Off-Roading Frequency
Neil

NeilGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great quite tyres

These are great set of tyres for my nissan X trail.
Bought them on offer and yes they are better than OEM tyres in noise reduction and smooth drivability.

Still to test wet weather grip but I have generally heard good things about this.

Braking distance is definitely an improvement as well

Purchased in June 2020 at JAX Tyres for A$616.00.

Noise Level
Tyre Mileage 250 km
Off-Roading FrequencyNever
Functionality
Durability
Dry Weather Handling
Gribbs1

Gribbs1AU

Cannot believe the grip of these tyres compared to factory fitted tyres.

Replacing Yokohamas after 42,000 kms for my XTraiil wanted a cheaper tyre But was convinced by tyre guy as I am about to go to the snow to put the Michelens on, more expensive than the Bridgestone duellers which were on special. I never would have believed a Tyre could make such a difference to the way my car handles, I have been driving 35 years and I am in shock.

Car2014 T32 Nissan XTrail

Excellent tyres.

I bought my near new Jeep Grand Cherokee with these tyres fitted and am just about to replace them after 84,000km. They have been the best tyres I have used in 50 years of driving. Quiet, good grip and excellent life span. I tow a 2.9t caravan and they have never let me down for safe handling and braking. Definitely buying Michelin for my next set!

CarJeep Grand Cherokee 3.0 litre V6 turbo diesel 2014 MY

Henry

HenryMelbourne

One of the best tyres i have used.

I bought this set of tyres for Jeep Grand Cherokee 2013 diesel when the originals it came with from new had started to wear out due to the fact that I drove across the Nullarbor from Western Australia in it. After settling here in Melbourne I realised that I needed a new set of Tyres. I went online and did some research about the best durable and fuel economy saving set of Tyres and settled on the Michelin Latitude Tour set of tyres. They give you confidence on the roads especially in slippery wet conditions and so far so good, these set of tyres have been the quietest so far. I'm looking forward to getting a high mileage from it.

CarJeep Grand Cherokee Laredo diesel 2012 MY 2013

kate62Swan Reach, Victoria

Good grip

I havent had these tyres for long but have already noticed a difference on the road . After heavy rain I was confident that my car could stop suddenly without skidding . They were expensive but I was reassured that they will last a long time so we will see how they go as I am always on the road .

CarToyota
Toeknee2

Toeknee2Melbourne

Only 5k in but very impressed

Ive been driving for 27 years on all sorts of tyres. Theses are the best tyres I've had. Solid grip, quiet and not too bad off road either. Highly recommended as a quality product.
If you can afford the difference pay it, cheap tyres last only one third the life of these.

Car2017 Hilux
MarketingPolice

MarketingPolicePerth

Michelin much better than previous Pirellis

The car came with Michelin's and served us well. At the first change, we chose to go with Pirellis as they were slightly cheaper. From day 1 the car slipped and it felt like we were losing grip when it was not even wet weather. So this time when it was time to change all four again, we went back to original ones. It has great traction and feels much better driving. I learnt that the car companies pick the tyres that suit the car, best to pay a little extra and get the ones they recommend!

CarVolvo XC60
Hugo

HugoSydney, NSW

Not entirely up to expectations

Bought this set to replace my Oem Dunlop Grand Trak due to premature wear out at 26k km. It led the car to skip dangerously side way during left hand corner. The new Michelin corrected that and improved the traction especially on wet surface. It gives me more confident handling and reduced noise noticeable at highway speed. Too early to tell but it seems it should last longer than the oem.

CarToyota Kluger
TimC

TimCMelbourne

Quiet

CarLand Rover Discovery 4

Mariner46

Mariner46South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent onroad tyres for 4wd

These were well priced replacement tyres for original Michelin's that did 90,000Km.
Made in Poland & as good as original in grip & road holding in all weathers.
They have now done 80,000km. & will make 90,000km. or more.
Well worth the slightly higher cost for safety, reliability & economy.

CarLandrover Discvery TD5
Keith

KeithGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Jeep GC Tyres

53000 km so far from the Michelin tyres and the look like easily going to 80000 with plenty of tread left. The Jeep is used for towing about half the time. That increases tyre wear so the tyres have performed exceptionally so far. Very quiet, comfortable and good grip. And they seem to hold pressure really well. I'll replace them with the same when the time comes.

CarJeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 2014
Maxy

MaxyAdelaide

Fantastic

CarMazda CX-5 Maxx Sport Diesel
Sumen .K

Sumen .KCanberra

Good Tyres

Fitted 4 tyres with a 100$ cash back offer, immediately realised the wobbling and bad grip on open roads at 60-70 kmph. Tested on a 110kmph highway for a 300km long drive, not grip on the corners or in the curvy roads, felt like vehicle handling out of control, and needed extra pair of hands . Overtaking at 120kmph felt dangerous with not much road grip, and felt colliding on the fence . Very less noise and good wet braking. Immediately exchanged the tyres for a set of Michelin Latitude Tour HP (although incurred an extra $200) , felt good so far in 30 km drive, will need to go through all the same tests again.

Car2011 Ford Territory
bamboo

bambooMelbourne

Quality Tyres that Grip!

Excellent tyre

Wes G

Wes GBrisbane

Fantastic tyre!

Running Mich. Latitude Tours on my Jeep, in a 265/60r18. done 40,000kms so far and they are still barely worn in. They are unbelievably quiet and the grip is great on all road surfaces. Wouldn't have anything else to be honest.

LesK

LesKMildura

Best Tyres I have ever bought

I have a 2.6t Mercedes V8 which is a SUV with very good performance. I would have to say that the grip, quietness and durability (now having travelled 95,000km on them), are outstanding. Rotation every 10,000km has helped, but they are a fantastic tyre to start off. Not cheap at $500 each, 4 years ago, but worth it. No punctures, squealing or vibrations.
grip, quietness and durability
A bit expensive, but that is it.

KylesB
KylesB

HI Les, if you are looking for more, i have some going for $100ea for 285/50R20 if thats the size your merc takes. They are in QLD but cheap enough to add freight and still be very cheap.
Thanks '
Kylie@ntltyres.com.au

PJS
PJS

Looking at purchasing for my Disco 4. 255/60 r18 .. recommend and price guide ?

Chris H

Chris HAU

Best Tyres

I have recvently purchases 4 of these tyres to replace my bridgestone tyres. I have to say, they are the best tyres I have ever had on my Rav4. The sound while driving is quite, smooth and enjoyable. Will definately recommment over the bridgestones I had before. Much more fuel efficient, quiter, and also came with Nitrogen, so am definately happy. They were abit pricey, but overall when it does double the km's of other brand tyres it is worth the extra $80 per tyre.
Quite, smooth, fuel efficient
Little Pricey

Good

abjingle

abjingleAU

good tyres, just replaced from factory at 60k with same tyres all round

John0303
John0303

Had Bridgestone - rubbish compared to Michie Lat HP's . As previous recommendation - quiet, great grip - re $$ just paid $279ea which is what I got quoted for good year which as as useless as Bridgie's

Aye C

Aye Casked

Hi, a question for Michelin on fitment. The car is a 2014 Jeep Grand cherokee with 20x10 SRT rims, is the
285/ 50 /20 Michelin Latitude Tour HP a compatible fit and if so are they available? Thanks.

Mike B 2012

Mike B 2012asked

Can i get a 225/55/R18 size in Michellin Latitude HP tyres? Need to replace my tyres for the Jeep Cherokee Ltd 2015. If yes, how much should they cost?

kate62

Hello Mike , I don't know , you would have to check with the tyre people . cheers
Kate

shf001

shf001asked

Have a diesel automatic RWD 2012 Mitsubishi Challenger which has done 76,000 kms on OEM Bridgestone Duelers. Tow a 2500 kg van on occasions. Would appreciate opinions on the Michelin Latitude HP tyres in my situation. Original tyres are 245 65 17 with a load rating of 111. I note that the Michelin have a load rating of 107. Is this an issue?

Joric

Legal requirement to keep to minimum of lowest tyre load rating on tyre size placard, which would probably rule out 107 tyres. A pity as I have had Dessert Duellers and IMO the Michelins are better in every way.