Michelin Latitude Tour HP

Michelin Latitude Tour HP

See the Best 4WD Tyres in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Michelin

Purchased in .

Vic
Vic

Good ride quality

Replaced the Hankook Optimo original tyres on my 2013 Kia Sportage Platinum diesel with these Michelin Latitude HP tyres. Great improvement in ride quality. Makes the car much better for traveling long distances.

akoya i.
akoya i.

Superb, quiet and brilliant in the wet. Do not be put off by the conservative tread appearance.

So comfortable and quiet. Great wet road traction. Not fancy to look at but very, very good. Excellent wear which is surprising considering the traction on offer. A road tyre. A revelation after Pirelli scorpion at.

Purchased in for $260.

NeilGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great quite tyres

These are great set of tyres for my nissan X trail.
Bought them on offer and yes they are better than OEM tyres in noise reduction and smooth drivability.

Still to test wet weather grip but I have generally heard good things about this.

Braking distance is definitely an improvement as well

Purchased in at JAX Tyres for $616.

Gribbs1
Gribbs1AU

Cannot believe the grip of these tyres compared to factory fitted tyres.

Replacing Yokohamas after 42,000 kms for my XTraiil wanted a cheaper tyre But was convinced by tyre guy as I am about to go to the snow to put the Michelens on, more expensive than the Bridgestone duellers which were on special. I never would have believed a Tyre could make such a difference to the way my car handles, I have been driving 35 years and I am in shock.

Car2014 T32 Nissan XTrail

Excellent tyres.

I bought my near new Jeep Grand Cherokee with these tyres fitted and am just about to replace them after 84,000km. They have been the best tyres I have used in 50 years of driving. Quiet, good grip and excellent life span. I tow a 2.9t caravan and they have never let me down for safe handling and braking. Definitely buying Michelin for my next set!

CarJeep Grand Cherokee 3.0 litre V6 turbo diesel 2014 MY
Henry
HenryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

One of the best tyres i have used.

I bought this set of tyres for Jeep Grand Cherokee 2013 diesel when the originals it came with from new had started to wear out due to the fact that I drove across the Nullarbor from Western Australia in it. After settling here in Melbourne I realised that I needed a new set of Tyres. I went online and did some research about the best durable and fuel economy saving set of Tyres and settled on the Michelin Latitude Tour set of tyres. They give you confidence on the roads especially in slippery wet conditions and so far so good, these set of tyres have been the quietest so far. I'm looking forward to getting a high mileage from it.

CarJeep Grand Cherokee Laredo diesel 2012 MY 2013

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

kate62Swan Reach, Victoria

Good grip

I havent had these tyres for long but have already noticed a difference on the road . After heavy rain I was confident that my car could stop suddenly without skidding . They were expensive but I was reassured that they will last a long time so we will see how they go as I am always on the road .

CarToyota
Toeknee2
Toeknee2Melbourne

Only 5k in but very impressed

Ive been driving for 27 years on all sorts of tyres. Theses are the best tyres I've had. Solid grip, quiet and not too bad off road either. Highly recommended as a quality product.
If you can afford the difference pay it, cheap tyres last only one third the life of these.

Car2017 Hilux

MarketingPolice
MarketingPolicePerth

Michelin much better than previous Pirellis

The car came with Michelin's and served us well. At the first change, we chose to go with Pirellis as they were slightly cheaper. From day 1 the car slipped and it felt like we were losing grip when it was not even wet weather. So this time when it was time to change all four again, we went back to original ones. It has great traction and feels much better driving. I learnt that the car companies pick the tyres that suit the car, best to pay a little extra and get the ones they recommend!

CarVolvo XC60
Hugo
HugoSydney, NSW

Not entirely up to expectations

Bought this set to replace my Oem Dunlop Grand Trak due to premature wear out at 26k km. It led the car to skip dangerously side way during left hand corner. The new Michelin corrected that and improved the traction especially on wet surface. It gives me more confident handling and reduced noise noticeable at highway speed. Too early to tell but it seems it should last longer than the oem.

CarToyota Kluger
TimC
TimCMelbourne

Quiet

CarLand Rover Discovery 4

Mariner46
Mariner46South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent onroad tyres for 4wd

These were well priced replacement tyres for original Michelin's that did 90,000Km.
Made in Poland & as good as original in grip & road holding in all weathers.
They have now done 80,000km. & will make 90,000km. or more.
Well worth the slightly higher cost for safety, reliability & economy.

CarLandrover Discvery TD5
Keith
KeithGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Jeep GC Tyres

53000 km so far from the Michelin tyres and the look like easily going to 80000 with plenty of tread left. The Jeep is used for towing about half the time. That increases tyre wear so the tyres have performed exceptionally so far. Very quiet, comfortable and good grip. And they seem to hold pressure really well. I'll replace them with the same when the time comes.

CarJeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 2014
Maxy
MaxyAdelaide

Fantastic

CarMazda CX-5 Maxx Sport Diesel

Jayasked

I have used your tyres exclusively for 43 years and recommend them to family and staff. I’m struggling to understand why the set I fitted to my Volvo XC90 Last year have only lasted 27,000 kms. I’m a moderate driver, rotate and check pressures regularly.
Tyre Power personnel advise me that Michelin no longer make durable tyres.
Please tell me if this is true and if I should change to a better value brand.
Jay Harman

Jay

Hi Neil. I’ve always had excellent wear from Michelin tyres in the past. I was shocked at this set only giving 27,000kms. That’s 16,500 miles.
The dealer advised that Michelin would not give any assistance or discount on a replacement set.

Aye C
Aye Casked

Hi, a question for Michelin on fitment. The car is a 2014 Jeep Grand cherokee with 20x10 SRT rims, is the
285/ 50 /20 Michelin Latitude Tour HP a compatible fit and if so are they available? Thanks.

Mike B 2012
Mike B 2012asked

Can i get a 225/55/R18 size in Michellin Latitude HP tyres? Need to replace my tyres for the Jeep Cherokee Ltd 2015. If yes, how much should they cost?

kate62

Hello Mike , I don't know , you would have to check with the tyre people . cheers
Kate

See all Michelin Latitude Tour HP questions

Get an answer from our members and Michelin representatives

Category4WD Tyres