Miele CM6150

• Product is used
  • Consistency
  • Milk Frothing

JodesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not their greatest technology moment....

This is a genuine caveat emptor. I bought a CM6350 on 25.11.2017. Made good coffee for a short period of time but was very high maintenance due to the overly-complex brew unit construction. With two visits to the Miele technicians already behind it, in April 2021 I finally said "no" to the $500 grinder replacement. I bought the CM6350 based on my other positive Miele experiences of product longevity - and my hopes of reduced coffee capsule waste - but these hopes and the machine ended in landfill. My last Jura coffee machine was fantastic for a very decent 13 years. All my other Miele appliances have been very reliable. This one is not worth the $1349 I paid for it.

Purchased in November 2017 at Miele for $1,349.00.

Thanks Daniel. Have done. Kind regards, Jodes

Great machine but does require a bit of maintenance

Great machine, lost of customization from the obvious stuff like ground size to less obvious stuff like temp and extraction length.
The best feature in my opinion is the cleaning, it will run a full clean every time you start it up and turn it off including running boiling water through the milk dispenser. This is a double-edged sword as it means you have to empty the drip tray constantly but it also means everything stays clean which is really important for milk drinks.

The biggest downside is the price but being a Miele it should last forever.

Purchased in June 2019.

Peter

PeterMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Faulty Grinder construction

Less than two years ago I purchased a Miele Benchtop Coffee machine.
I live alone and last year was overseas for most of the year. Point being...not a lot of coffee happening.
Two weeks ago the grinder failed on the machine and I have just paid Miele AUD 541.60 to replace the grinder. On inspection of the old grinder mechanism it appears as though, whilst the grinding teeth are metal, the shafts and surround are made of some synthetic plastic material which is where the grinder failed.

On speaking with others some have experienced similar results.

These are the facts of my experience. Draw your own conclusions.
The quality of the service provided was fine.

Purchased in March 2019 at Miele.

Fully Automatic Coffee Machines

Find out how Miele CM6150 compares to other Fully Automatic Coffee Machines

Denise Pappas

Denise PappasIllawarra, NSW

Great guilt free coffee

I wanted to reduce coffee pod landfill with a machine that was quick and mess free. I read the Choice reviews on automatic coffee machines and this was in the top two and the other top contender was not readily available. It makes a great cup of coffee, is easy to use and is customisable for different users. Pro’s is it has a tube style milk frother, I would prefer a frothing arm, but that’s neither here or there. It uses a lot of water in the rinse cycle, and the water tank is quite small. None of these issues would affect my decision. It’s a good buy.

Miele representativeMiele

Thanks Denise for taking the time to leave this review and we appreciate your feedback!