Miele G 4930 SC CLST (Cleansteel, Freestanding)

Miele G 4930 SC CLST (Cleansteel, Freestanding)

MPN: G4930SCCLST

See the Best Freestanding Dishwashers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

bzerk86

bzerk86Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Once a Miele, always a Miele

Purchased in April 2019 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $1,699.00.

Jack TaylorMiele

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review!

Tim R.

Tim R.

Very good

This was a replacement for our 12year old Bosch dishwasher. It is much quieter and well laid out. The top tray with sliding/height adjustable shelf is very handy and allows for larger items like ladles.

Lower tray rolls very freely and can take you by surprise if not all the way in when you close the door, with tray hitting back wall at high speed. Door feels very light though and a bit flimsy when compared to older Bosch unit.

Overall good machine for the price.

Purchased in January 2019 at The Good Guys for $1,399.00.

Jack TaylorMiele

Thank you Tim for taking the time to leave this review! We appreciate your feedback and will pass onto our product team. Kind regards, Anna.

Vaya customer

Vaya customerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great dishwasher - washes dishes well.

Very happy with dishwasher. I particularly like the top cutlery tray that keeps my cutlery clean and shiny and allows more room in the drawers below for all of the crockery. This is our second Miele, it runs quietly, has a energy mode, washes everything well. I used to have a cheaper dishwasher and found that I had to re-run the load again sometimes if it did not wash well, with Miele - this is not the case. Washes well everytime.

Purchased in January 2018 for $1,600.00.

Jack TaylorMiele

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review!

Maggie3029

Maggie3029Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent-very happy with it.

Purchased in July 2019 at The Good Guys.

Jack TaylorMiele

Hi Maggie, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review! Kind regards, Anna.

showcaseplasticsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awfull persistent smell since day one and only 4 months old

Awful smell always on everything - just like prior reviewer has said. My last Miele was 5/5, this is awful. I’ve tried 4 different brands of tablets. I have rinse aid in .i have scrubbed it inside incl basket drain and all arm jets. Ive put vinegar and bicarbonate soda i as well as straight water rinses. I’ve done finish dishwasher cleaner every week. It’s 4 months installed and it’s awful.

Purchased in November 2018 at Harvey Norman.

showcaseplastics

I’m currently on leave I’ll email when I return.

Cassie1980

Cassie1980NSW, 2068

Cleans brilliantly

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Jack TaylorMiele

Thank you for your feedback!

Oilzzz

OilzzzBrisbane

Excellent dishwasher. Best we have had

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Jack TaylorMiele

Thank you for your feedback!

Sally

SallyBrisbane

Perfect

I so love this dish washer. It’s the best one i have ever had... bar none. It gets the dishes really clean. It is also very quiet. I find that it also does not require a lot of service or maintenance or upkeep of any kind. Saves time and money.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Jack TaylorMiele

Thank you Sally for your feedback!

Preema

PreemaNewcastle

Affordable, perfect and one of the BEST dishwashers available!!

Have had a Miele dish washer for the last 11 years. It’s affordable user friendly, simple and one of the BEST dishwashers out there. Love the separate cutlery tray, cleans good although the cups do not dry well enough on the top ( probably design feature of cups) no complaints and really pleased with my purchase. It’s very quite during the cycle as well.

Date PurchasedMar 2007
AndyK

AndyKSouth East Queensland, QLD

Broke after 2 weeks with circulation pump issue, F78 and support poor

I bought this because I frequently hear Miele is the best. There seems to be a common fault with this model with the circulation pump, error code f78. My new machine broke after two weeks. It took a week to get a service visit. When the technician arrived he refused to work on it because I unplugged it and made me book another call which took an extra week. On the technician's return he got it working again for a day but broke again. Then I booked another service call which will take another week. Still not fixed.
Other observations when it worked.
1. Door doesn't stay fully opened forcing the bottom tray to roll back
2. There is no quick wash. Fastest cycle is 1 hour 50 min
3. Plastics and materials feel light

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Neil Luo

Neil LuoMelbourne

Very good dishwasher

We got this installed in our house as our old dishwasher didn't work anymore and have to say we are very happy with this dishwasher. No issues so far, does a very good job of cleaning the dishes and seems to be super reliable. No issues with drying dishes (which we have had in previous dishwashers). Very happy

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Schuzeds

SchuzedsAU

Made the right choice buying a Miele dishwasher

Date PurchasedNov 2017