Miele G 4930 SC CLST (CleanSteel, Freestanding)

Miele G 4930 SC CLST (CleanSteel, Freestanding)

MPN: G4930SCCLST

3.8

• Internal Layout

F70 error just after 15 days of running

F70 error displaying after just 15 days of running.Called customer service and they said they will send technician only after one week.Very disappointed.So even after paying high price and no guarantee you get best service

Purchased in August 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$1,399.00.

Kevin V.

Kevin V.Perth, WA

Disappointing drying results

Purchased Jan 2020, mostly satisfied . Good washing , low noise levels but drying cycle is below par . All of the plastics still wet when finishing a cycle . Would have expected better from a reputable company like Miele .

Purchased in January 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$1,499.00.

Jerry

JerrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Not a good example

So 6 years old and stopped working. Quote to repair was $950. New power board cost $600. Contacted Miele and got their standard a customer care consultant will contact you. Hasn’t happened. No doubt will blame COVID 19. So We have A bought a Bosch Dishwasher for the cost of the repair. Hopefully will last longer.

Purchased in July 2014 at Harvey Norman for A$1,400.00.

Freestanding Dishwashers

Find out how Miele G 4930 SC CLST (CleanSteel, Freestanding) compares to other Freestanding Dishwashers

Marilyn

MarilynGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Miele Lasts !

My last Miele dishwasher lasted 20 years and I never had a problem or had to call a repair man during those 20 years. The only thing my new dishwasher doesn’t have is a rinse only cycle.

Purchased in June 2020 at The Good Guys.

Miele representativeMiele

Thank you Marilyn for taking the time to leave this review! Glad to hear things are going well. Kind regards, Carol.

slenthall

slenthallMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Smell still there after 2 1/2 months

Despite alerting Miele about the terrible smell emanating from this machine whilst in use, and also after use, and despite running through the machine the cleaning solution Miele provided and following all their other cleaning instructions this dishwasher still releases the bad smell.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$1,748.00.

BigPeteSydney, NSW

Regret purchasing, will never buy another Miele product

BigPete

My contact details have been emailed to you as requested 12/5/2020. Your serviceman is coming again tomorrow morning 13/5/2020 8:30am - 12:00pm

Andrew

AndrewSydney, NSW

Disappointed With Drying Performance

For the premium price paid and the brand reputation, I am disappointed. Crockery in top tray still damp, bowls in middle tray some are wet and bottom tray likewise. Plastics are really wet. We had a F&P for a few years and it dried all incl plastics perfectly.

Purchased in May 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$1,500.00.

Avin S.

Avin S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unbelievable Quality Dishwasher

It was the best choice to get Miele Happy enough and not disappointed at all. Tough hardworking reliable quality great use of space very convenient to use. Little pricy but it’s Great value for Money.

Purchased in May 2018 at The Good Guys for A$1,500.00.

Miele representativeMiele

Thanks Alvin for taking the time to leave this review! Glad to hear you are enjoying your dishwasher! Kind regards, Joel.

Kor

KorGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good first dishwasher

This is my first dishwasher so I don't really have anything to compare it with. I've been using it for over 2 months now. Overall, I am very happy with it. It's easy to use. The dishes always comes out clean. I am not sure if all dishwashers are as effortless like this one. Miele customer service was very good too.

Purchased in September 2019 at The Good Guys for A$1,399.00.

Jillybean

JillybeanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Might cost a little more but worth every cent.

Purchased Miele dishwasher in November, after struggling for years with a much lesser known dishwasher (Linea) that was included when we built our house. Absolutely thrilled with our purchase. Yes, Miele may be more expensive than some other brands, but well worth it. Cleans dishes, glasses, cutlery to perfection with no need to rinse first. (We had to rewash dishes from our old dishwasher previously.) The quietness is an added bonus. We are very happy and would definitely recommend Miele for anyone looking to purchase new dishwasher.

Purchased in November 2019 at The Good Guys for A$1,534.00.

Miele representativeMiele

Hi Jillian, thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback!

bzerk86

bzerk86Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Once a Miele, always a Miele

Purchased in April 2019 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for A$1,699.00.

Miele representativeMiele

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review!

Tim R.

Tim R.

Very good

This was a replacement for our 12year old Bosch dishwasher. It is much quieter and well laid out. The top tray with sliding/height adjustable shelf is very handy and allows for larger items like ladles.

Lower tray rolls very freely and can take you by surprise if not all the way in when you close the door, with tray hitting back wall at high speed. Door feels very light though and a bit flimsy when compared to older Bosch unit.

Overall good machine for the price.

Purchased in January 2019 at The Good Guys for A$1,399.00.

Miele representativeMiele

Thank you Tim for taking the time to leave this review! We appreciate your feedback and will pass onto our product team. Kind regards, Anna.

Vaya customer

Vaya customerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great dishwasher - washes dishes well.

Very happy with dishwasher. I particularly like the top cutlery tray that keeps my cutlery clean and shiny and allows more room in the drawers below for all of the crockery. This is our second Miele, it runs quietly, has a energy mode, washes everything well. I used to have a cheaper dishwasher and found that I had to re-run the load again sometimes if it did not wash well, with Miele - this is not the case. Washes well everytime.

Purchased in January 2018 for A$1,600.00.

Miele representativeMiele

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review!

Maggie3029

Maggie3029Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent-very happy with it.

Purchased in July 2019 at The Good Guys.

Miele representativeMiele

Hi Maggie, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review! Kind regards, Anna.

showcaseplasticsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awfull persistent smell since day one and only 4 months old

Awful smell always on everything - just like prior reviewer has said. My last Miele was 5/5, this is awful. I’ve tried 4 different brands of tablets. I have rinse aid in .i have scrubbed it inside incl basket drain and all arm jets. Ive put vinegar and bicarbonate soda i as well as straight water rinses. I’ve done finish dishwasher cleaner every week. It’s 4 months installed and it’s awful.

Purchased in November 2018 at Harvey Norman.

showcaseplastics

I’m currently on leave I’ll email when I return.

Cassie1980

Cassie1980NSW, 2068

Cleans brilliantly

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Miele representativeMiele

Thank you for your feedback!

Oilzzz

OilzzzBrisbane

Excellent dishwasher. Best we have had

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Miele representativeMiele

Thank you for your feedback!

Sally

SallyBrisbane

Perfect

I so love this dish washer. It’s the best one i have ever had... bar none. It gets the dishes really clean. It is also very quiet. I find that it also does not require a lot of service or maintenance or upkeep of any kind. Saves time and money.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Miele representativeMiele

Thank you Sally for your feedback!

Preema

PreemaNewcastle

Affordable, perfect and one of the BEST dishwashers available!!

Have had a Miele dish washer for the last 11 years. It’s affordable user friendly, simple and one of the BEST dishwashers out there. Love the separate cutlery tray, cleans good although the cups do not dry well enough on the top ( probably design feature of cups) no complaints and really pleased with my purchase. It’s very quite during the cycle as well.

Date PurchasedMar 2007
AndyK

AndyKSouth East Queensland, QLD

Broke after 2 weeks with circulation pump issue, F78 and support poor

I bought this because I frequently hear Miele is the best. There seems to be a common fault with this model with the circulation pump, error code f78. My new machine broke after two weeks. It took a week to get a service visit. When the technician arrived he refused to work on it because I unplugged it and made me book another call which took an extra week. On the technician's return he got it working again for a day but broke again. Then I booked another service call which will take another week. Still not fixed.
Other observations when it worked.
1. Door doesn't stay fully opened forcing the bottom tray to roll back
2. There is no quick wash. Fastest cycle is 1 hour 50 min
3. Plastics and materials feel light

Date PurchasedJan 2018

katherine k.

katherine k.asked

G 4930 SC CLST (CleanSteel, Freestanding)

i have the same dishwasher with the error code F78 and have a booking for next week for technician, my dishwasher is in warranty we have had it 12 months, will i have to pay for a new pump to be replaced or will Miele cover that cost as it is faulty? i have had two other Miele machines for 15 years no problems, and this was purchased to replace our old Westinghouse dishwasher. I will be most displeased should they tell me I have to pay for a faulty part I did not break. Some answers would be great. Regards Katherine

BigPete

Hi Katherine, There is a two year warranty on your dishwasher, so it should be covered under warranty. In the mean-time try running your dishwasher on the pots and pans cycle. This may free up the circulation pump. I hope that this will assist you. Regards Peter

OneGoodGuy

OneGoodGuyasked

G 4930 SC CLST (CleanSteel, Freestanding)

How old is the design of this Machine (G 4930 SC)? I can see reviews dating 2016 online, we are on 2020 so is it worth buying a 4 yo design machine?

Thanks!

Hello,
That's correct, it is a 4 year old machine. As our Miele products are German engineered and tested to the equivalent of 20 years’ average usage they will be a great dishwasher for many years to come.
We have benchmarked these to the market and our innovation/features and performance is consistently strong v’s the competitor.
Kind Regards
Joel

Donna
Donna

So what was causing the smell so many people talked about and is it resolved in current production?

Krys H
Krys H

I would also like to know the answer to this question Donna. I am in the market and after reading all of the above comments re smell and the need for replacement parts has me a little worried. Krys

Suz

Suzasked

G 4930 SC CLST (CleanSteel, Freestanding)

Had a Whirlpool dishwasher for 15 years and the one thing I liked about it was that we could do a rinse cycle on the dishes until we filled the dishwasher with the next day's dishes. Find that the Miele does not have this option. Not altogether happy about this. Am I wrong, does it have a rinse option? Have read the instruction book and cannot find this option.

Shuman
Shuman

It should do, I've used it on the first level and that gives me a quick 10-15 minute rinse.

Get an answer from our members and Miele representatives