Miele W1

See the Best Front Loading Washing Machines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sandra R.

Sandra R.Sydney, NSW

Putrid smell

Bought it new and from the get go this machine has a terrible smell, received a replacement and it had the same problem.
I have used Miele for years, I feel the quality of standards on their machines is not what it used to be, very disappointed.

Purchased in November 2019 at Miele.

sagar

sagarGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrific machine!

We've been using this machine for about 10 months now. It replaced an 18 year-old ASKO machine. We are absolutely delighted with the machine. It is very quiet (compared with the ASKO) and love the flexibility the machine provides it terms of being able to select and customise cycle times. The digital display is large and easy to read. I purchased it because it was highly recommended by Choice, and of course, Miela's reputation is excellent.

Purchased in February 2019 at The Good Guys for $1,654.00.

Jack TaylorMiele

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave this review! We are pleased to hear you are enjoying the Miele WDD 030 washing machine. Kind regards, Jack.

Herman C.

Herman C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Reliability does not live with the brand hype

Quite unreliable. We had serviced this washing machine twice in the past 2 years. The technician came today again and did not locate any issue re our "waterproof fault" error but it is almost certain the issue will reoccur soon in 1 or 2 weeks.
Simply imagine paying for a supposedly premium washing machine, but you have to doubt if it would complete the most basic express cycle?

Purchased in March 2016.

Ness

NessGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible smell in machine since first use. Can't get rid of it.

Purchased in September 2016.

Jack TaylorMiele

It is the best ever i always use it it has no problems and is amazingIt is the best washing machine ever i always use it it has no problems and is amazing

Purchased in March 2018 at Harvey Norman Big Buys for $1,000.00.

Jack TaylorMiele

Thank you Bec for taking the time to leave this review!

Bec

BecSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worth it

Always wondered if they lived up the hype and they do. They definitely aren't the cheapest but I am so glad I saved a little longer. It's quiet, it washes brilliantly, the quick 20-minute option is great for late-night uniform washes!

Purchased in November 2018 at The Good Guys.

Jack TaylorMiele

Thank you Bec for taking the time to leave this feedback!

Anmol M.

Anmol M.Sydney, NSW

Good one

Very good . Will recommend this to everyone out there. In budget and is of great use . Best price and good to use. Every One should really give it a try

Jack TaylorMiele

Thank you Anmol for taking the time to leave this feedback!

Perfect I love it...

White shirt, come out so clean, there no need to per soak white any more the collars and cuff come out so clean on shirt cycle. Less housework, more time for me. I love it.

Purchased in August 2019 at The Good Guys for $1,400.00.

Jack TaylorMiele

Thank you Rashmi for taking the time to leave this review!

We had 2 Samsung washers it only problems after another I did my homework about Miele It best machine

Miele it best machine from all machines in the market clothes come so clean and you don’t have to worry about anything just perfect everything very quiet you won’t regret to buy one

Purchased in February 2019.

Jack TaylorMiele

Thank you Nat for taking the time to leave this feedback. We are very happy to hear that you are enjoying your appliance. Kind regards, Anna.

No problems yet!!

Have had a Miele machine for over 15 years and it finally failed me. Until recently it had never skipped a beat, so it was the obvious choice to get another one. So far so good but I feel like the turn dial is a cheap alternate to the old style buttons and I am so disappointed that this model does not have a buzzer and I did not realise this until after purchase. I don't understand why you wouldn't want to know when your washing is finished and who's decision it was to not put a buzzer on it with the option to turn it off if you didn't want it??? First world problem but happy with the machine so far.

Purchased in September 2019.

Len R.

Len R.Sydney, NSW

worth it

There was a small leak but found out it was just the hose. Asked for a new one and they sent it out straight away without question. So really appreciate the customer service provided. Machine is solid and not noisy and although priced a little higher than it's competitors, it's worth

Purchased in March 2018.

Noise Level

White mouldy stains upon unboxing

This machine was delivered today to replace an ASKO and upon unboxing i noted white spots all around the rubber on the door and water marks. The Joyce Mayne floor manager says as per Miele this is NORMAL and that white marks are calcium deposits that ALL Miele machines have from being factory tested. I would like to know if other people have had similar experience or are we being blatantly lied to? We live in hot humid climate which means this could be persistent issue.
I have had ASKO, Fisher & Paykel etc washing machines in past and have never once noted this issue.
The spin cycle leaves the wash load dripping wet which apparently is due to incorrect installation and being fixed.
Not impressed thus far on Day 1.

Purchased in August 2019 at Joyce Mayne Physical store.

APPerth, WA

Over rated over-complicated and disappointing

Purchased in February 2019 at Miele.

Dryer TypeMiele T1

Andrew Tiley

Andrew TileyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unbelieveable! the best washing machine we have ever had

Purchased in July 2015 at Miele for $3,749.00.

Dryer TypeMiele TKG450 WP
Jack TaylorMiele

Thank you Andrew for taking the time to leave this review!

Gregg P.

Gregg P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exceptional Washing amachine

Purchased in June 2019 at David Jones Retail Stores.

Jack TaylorMiele

Thank you Gregg for taking the time to leave this review!

Ange

AngeHunter Region, NSW

Great Brand, a few small changes needed.

Purchased in December 2018.

Dryer TypeMiele T 230 C
Jack TaylorMiele

Thank you Ange for taking the time to leave this review. We appreciate your feedback and will pass your feedback on to our Product Team. Kind regards, Anna.

Tiaan

TiaanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Washing Machine

Washing for me and my roommate has never been easier. My work and rugby clothes, his tradie vests and heavy duty pants, nothing is too much for this washing machine. I'm extremely satisfied with the multitude of settings the machine has to offer. The ability to make each wash unique in terms of cycle, time, water temperature is why I love this machine so much. My muddy and white rugby shorts have never been easier to clean!

Purchased in June 2019 for $350.00.

Jack TaylorMiele

Thank you Tiaan for taking the time to leave this review!

Kailen M.

Kailen M.

One of the best washing machines out there

I love all the different settings and functions on this machine, clothes have stayed in good quality and it doesn't use an excessive amount of water either so you don't have to worry as much about huge water bills.

Jack TaylorMiele

Thank you Kailen for taking the time to leave this review!

Aula

AulaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect in soo many ways

Love how cloths comes soo clean and doesn’t need lots of time to dry
I’ve been using the express wash allot spicealy for school uniforms when need to be quick wash before the evening it takes only 20 min :)
It’s amazing and soo easy to use plus soo happy with how easy to clean the selcone inside
Doesn’t need match work :)

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Jack TaylorMiele

Thank you Aula for taking the time to leave this review!

Lindy loo

Lindy looSouth East Queensland, QLD

great time saving wash

washes clean and untangled,alll different cycles the wooden cycle A1,the 20 minute cycle is also great and time saving,,,love the 90 hot wash for sheets and towels, and the controls are easy to see

Purchased in February 2018 for $1,100.00.

Jack TaylorMiele

Thank you Lindy for taking the time to leave this review!

Terri McGovern

Terri McGovernasked

hi i tried to shut the machine in mid wash,, i suddenly had to go out and did not want the beeping to disturb my sick husband When i returned the reading said program cannot be changed. It is a W1 i cannot restart it or anything I have left it and returned but i cannot do anything to move it on , put it on, nothing.. Please help

Jack TaylorMiele

Hi Terri, thanks for your question. Unfortunately we are not able to determine the issue regarding your Miele W1. If you can please book a service call using https://www.servicebooking.miele.com.au or if you have any questions don't hesitate to call us on 1300 464 353 (please be aware these contact methods are for Australia only). Kind regards, Jack.

Heidi C.

Heidi C.asked

Hi there, I have a W1 with the twin dos.....it keeps saying Detergent, I have checked the bottles and there is still liquid left both bottles? Regards Heidi

Jack TaylorMiele

Hi Heidi, unfortunately we are not able to determine the issue regarding your Miele W1. If you can please book a service call using https://www.servicebooking.miele.com.au or call us on1300 464 353 (please be aware these contact methods are for Australia only) and we can assist you further with this matter. Kind regards, Jack.

Nik G.asked

I have placed a mark on the universal TwinDos bottle to see how much detergent is being used in a week. Ive noticed that twin dos only draws the universal detergent on some cycles. For example, the last 4 wash cycles has drawn no detergent! Id I select heavily soiled, I can see the detergent is below the mark I placed on the bottle. Do some cycles/programs not drawer twin dos as default.

Nik G.

My wife says the clothing comes out and dont smell washed. Other times you can see it drawers detergent (as Ive marked the mortar)

Jack TaylorMiele

Hi Nik, thanks for your question. Unfortunately we are not able to determine the issue regarding your Miele W1. If you can please book a service call using https://www.servicebooking.miele.com.au or if you have any questions don't hesitate to call us on 1300 464 353 (please be aware these contact methods are for Australia only). Kind regards, Jack.

Get an answer from our members and Miele representatives