2Mike Murphy Removals

2Mike Murphy Removals

96% · 231 · 4%
Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Brand Manager for Mike Murphy Removals? Claim your listing.

KMD
KMDPerth, WA6 posts

Excellent and professional

You should use Vince and the team at Mike Murphy Removals and we are happy to recommend their services to anyone. They moved us from a large 2 storey home to a large single storey house in Perth Western Australia. They were punctual, professional, friendly, flexible and tirelessly worked to make us happy. Great care was taken with furniture and fragile items and also the walls and doors of both properties. This company deserves to do well as they provided an excellent service and did everything possible to achieve customer satisfaction. Ken and Viv Aug 2021
Sarah
Sarah2 posts

Efficient and professional

Vince and his team helped us move house (2x2 to a 3x2), and were absolutely fantastic. They were right on time, worked efficiently to get the job done and went above and beyond what we expected, including working out solutions for tricky furniture problems in the new place. They were polite, friendly, patient, responsive and professional. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a removalist.
SMc
SMcPerth, WA

Professional, personable and fast paced

Vince and his team moved us from a 2bed house to a 2bed ground floor apartment. They arrived promptly and got stuck into it right away. Everything was transported with great care. Furniture disassembled and reassembled well. Very happy with the experience. Thanks guys!
Janine Head
Janine HeadPerth, WA3 posts

Excellent professional service

I will definitely be recommending Mike Murphy Removals to my family and friends. They accommodated us by changing days and times when settlement didn't go through on time. They turned up on time, worked tirelessly to pack the truck then unpack at the other end. They worked in a quick and professional manner. What seemed like a huge and daunting job to us was handled smoothly by the 3 removalists. Very happy with how our move went and will definitely use them again. Thank you.
JMS
JMSPerth, WA

Vince and his team turned up on time, and were professionally presented, and very friendly. We had a fair bit of stuff (3x2, lots of books), and they did not stop the whole time. Everything was wrapped properly, and they took care with our possessions, with no breakages. They cheerfully put everything were we wanted it, and seemed to do it in super quick time.

Would highly recommend. My dad is moving soon, I'll be strongly suggesting he uses Vince and his team.

Jen M.
Jen M.Perth, WA

One Of The Best Removalist In Perth

Definitely Mike Murphy Furniture Removals, one of the best removals that we have ever had :) quoting was simple, had it back within hours, turned up on time, nothing was too much bother for them, everything moved in without damage and within hours. Vince and his team are simply the best removalists in Perth.
greg a.
greg a.Perth, WA

Couldn’t have done it without them!

We moved house a four days ago using Mike Murphy Furniture Removals. The three men where Vince , Adam and Dale. These guys did not stop from start to end. It was the largest truck they have and I’m so so happy that I chose this company . The customer service was pleasant and I just cannot fault them. Thank you so much Vince, Adam and Dale you are an asset to this business. I will definitely be using this business again and I want to thank you for the easiest move we've ever had. Highly recommend!
sandy b.
sandy b.Perth, WA

Quick and stress free

I moved from an apartment building to a two bedroom unit . Vince and David were friendly, quick and efficient. They maintained good communication throughout the day and made the process very simple. They completed the task under the time expectation. Easy process from start to finish.
Wayne
WaynePerth, WA

Fantastic, honest service

Mike Murphy helped us move the contents of a retirement villa to another suburb at very short notice, and in sweltering heat. Extremely efficient, very careful - fantastic service. Best removalist service I have ever used. Strongly recommended.
Daryl
DarylWestern Australia

Very professional service

Arrived on time very efficient and great care was taken with the furniture. Guys were very professional and will use them again for our next move. Highly recommend this company for removals
Anita J
Anita JPerth, WA2 posts

Reliable and careful movers

This was the second time we used Mike Murphy removalists. They’ve been great both times. We moved our 3 bed townhouse across the suburb. They were punctual, careful and speedy. What more could you want from removalists.
botmanp
botmanp

Fantastic job

We are delighted with the job done by Vince and his team. Can't stress enough the professionally they work with, the day run quick and smooth. I booked them to look after my mums move and dealt with it quickly and professionally. The move was longer than expected, and even that everything was done with the highest standard of work. Big truck and good skills to fit the truck made the difference. I strongly believe that you get what you pay for.
I will definitely call these guys again.
Martin
MartinPerth, WA

Effortless day moving with Mike Murphy Furniture Removals

Thanks you so much Mike Murphy Furniture Removals. Vince and Nick has been very helpful and professional moving our house. You made our day so effortless, definitely money worth it. Everything was handled and covered as expected!
Highly recommended.
C F.
C F.Perth, WA

Amazing Service!

A very smooth and successful move, thanks to the wonderfully friendly and hard working staff at Mike Murphy removals who provided us with exceptional service. I highly recommend these professionals to look after your next move.
Julie
Julie2 posts

The type of service you always want

From the courtesy call the day before to confirm the service, Mike Murphy was the service you need and want for furniture removal. It was prompt, courteous, helpful and safe.