100% · 100%
Rates and Fees

Jillie N
Jillie NSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic New Kitchen

We can't thank the team at Mikes Kitchens enough for our fantastic new kitchen. Professional and friendly service from the whole team starting with Matt the designer - to Russell and his exceptional team of tradespeople. If you want a new kitchen we would highly recommend the Mikes Kitchens Team.
Sally
SallySouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Very good (quality, pricing and installation)

Highly recommend Mike's Kitchens, Matt made the entire process so easy. We made changes partway through the process but nothing was too much trouble. Matt provided great advice not only with the design but also the installation. Very happy with the quality of the kitchen and the well coordinated installation. Pricing was also very competitive.
cjRichardson
cjRichardsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great experience

Thanks to Mike & his team of professionals for a great kitchen. We would recommend Mike's to anyone. Everyone was prompt & courteous. Thanks again. Col & Jan
Job Satisfaction
Graham
Graham

Great professional job

Painless process from quote to finish.Fantastic trades used,very professional. Very happy with finished kitchen.
Clontarf
Clontarf

Great job, easy team to work with

[Name Removed] was easy to work with and the finished job looks fantastic.
Sarah
SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kitchen renovation by Mikes Kitchens

The whole process from idea to end result was amazingly smooth. They listen to what I wanted and made it reality, 110% recommendation Mikes Kitchens to anyone looking to remodel their kitchen.
Carmel
Carmel

Laundry Renovation

I was completely impressed with their professionalism and customer service. I highly recommend Mikes Kitchens and would use them again.
Nancy Badger
Nancy BadgerSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Impressed with the good old fashion service

I used Mikes Kitchens to install a kitchen in my rental property. My experience was perfect. Good communication. Friendly staff. Trades turned up when they said they would. I would not hesitate to recommend this business. I only got one quote as I was so impressed with the initial consult and the quote was very reasonable . I’m a hard task master and I was impressed. Thank you.
Kerry
KerrySouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

A fabulous result

I can’t recommend this professional team enough. From the moment I contacted Mike to the last detail it was 100% seamless. Every detail was executed precisely and on the given time frames. So happy with my new kitchen, thanks team for making this a very pleasant experience.
Disappointed
DisappointedSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Very Happy

Used Mike's Kitchens for recent entire house renovation. Mike designed and organised installation of Kitchen, Pantry, Laundry and all Bathrooms. Very happy with everything. Mike is patient and nothing is too much trouble. Reasonable prices and much cheaper than the other 2 quotes I obtained. Would definitely recommend Mike's Kitchens.