1.0

1 review

0%1 · 100%
Brand Manager for Mind My Paws? Claim your listing.

1 review
Heather
HeatherGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC34 posts

Worst I’ve had and completely unreliable!

Booked this service while my regular walker was on holiday. Absolutely useless, between 15 to 30 minutes late last time didn’t turn up at all. I have text messages asking if they were coming and an Invoice of what I was charged. The owner of this business sent me a threatening text message and continuing to lie saying I wasn’t charged/invoiced, I swore at them in text messages and I had a previous dog walker who refuses to work with me. All lies, I have paperwork and text messages to prove it. Don’t waste your money or time dealing with this unprofessional woman.