2MiniJumbuk Sleep Therapy Mattress Topper

80% · 41 · 20%

Discerning buyer
Discerning buyerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Amazing quality and Australian made. Love it

After owning a relatively firm Sealy mattress for a couple of years I decided to buy a topper.
I was drawn to the Minijumbuck and bought the Sleep Therapy topper. My kelpie knew it was real wool as she took a fancy to the product immediately and kept sitting next to the box.
Whilst probably only 30 -40 mm thick it's luxurious. Cotton one side and wool the other with a generous elastic fitted sheet shirt. No ties but doesn't seem to need them.
I slept like a baby, super snug but not overwhelming. Absolutely beautiful.
Made in country SA and reminds me of a time when Australian made products where common and of great quality. 10/10.
Wished I had bought it years ago. Show details
Kathryn
KathrynSydney, NSW4 posts

Sagging after a few weeks

I purchased the sleep therapy mattress topper from Myer less than two months ago. Initially it was amazing to sleep on and reduced pressure on my hip which has been very sore lately. After about three weeks in it completely sagged in the middle. this was despite the rotating it every week. I now feel like I am rolling into the centre every night.
I have since lost my Myer receipt and Minijumbuk are unable to assist. Very disappointed as if it lasted as it was initially it would have been perfect for my needs. Show details
Helen
HelenPerth, WA8 posts

Amazing Comfort

I am so happy that I purchased the Sleep Therapy underlay. I ummed and ahhed about it for over a year but after hearing a co-worker rave about theirs I decided to bite the bullet and go for it and I can tell you its worth every dollar. Show details ·  1
BobMetropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts

Brilliant

We were considering a memory foam mattress topper,but we’re unsure about using an electric blanket.We did a bit of research and decided to check out the sleep therapy under blanket.Couldn’t be happier it really is so comfortable and even better it’s made in Australia! Show details
Snoozy36SYDNEY38 posts

Amanda N.
Amanda N.

I have purchased a pillow top Microcloud mattress topper. Is it recommended to use on the top of the Minijumbuk Sleep Therapy mattress topper to add extra softness?

Pablo M.
Pablo M.

can you use one of those mattress protectors on top of the topper or does it affect its performance? Just thinking that if we were to use one, you would have the topper, then the protector, then the sheet

Snoozy36

Not sure what others do, but I have an electric blanket directly on my mattress, then the mattress protector, then the topper, then the fitted sheet.
Before I added the electric blanket, the mattress protector was directly on the mattress.

MiniJumbuk   DM

Hello, that is correct on how we would recommend you layer your bedding products. Kind regards Chloe @ MiniJumbuk

KayDee
KayDee

Did you find it too hot in the summer?

Bob

No it is fine,we haven’t even bothered to turn it over to the summer side.Still love it.We loved it so much we bought one for the caravan.