6Super Sleeper Pro Original Mattress Topper

1,138 reviews

66%11%23%
Pebbled memory foam
Machine-washable
Supports your shoulders, hips and knees
Returns process can be expensive

1,138 reviews
Kathleen Killoran
Kathleen Killoran

Best night sleep

I am sleeping so much better. It’s like I have a new mattress. I don’t want to get out of bed in the morning Show details ·  1
Wendy Curtis
Wendy CurtisSydney Surrounds, NSW

It’s good but…

It’s very comfortable and with my back and hip injury it’s helping me sleep a lot better BUT I need to pull it back to the other side everyday because with getting on and off the bed it slides to that side. Show details ·  1
June Stewart
June Stewart

Comfort

Best purchase I’ve ever made. So comfortable. Having a much better sleep. Show details ·  1
mgunning
mgunningSouthwest, VIC

comfort

took a few days to adjust to sleeping on the Topper but now my back doesn't hurt sleeping better Show details ·  1
Sheila
SheilaMid North Coast, NSW2 posts

Top Buy

We were going to change our mattress but thought we would try the Super Sleeper Topper first. It's like a new mattress vey comfortable and sleep well. Show details ·  1
gth61409975833
gth61409975833Hobart, TAS

SLEEP AND REST FINALLY

First the price was great, service from this business was excellent, the topper itself really surprised me, how comfortable and I started to sleep well again after many years (had a bad accident some years back and laying in bed was an effort). My only regret is why I did not buy this sooner. I would highly recommend this product. Show details ·  1
Dallas Thompson
Dallas Thompson

Super sleeper pro

Great topper we use it in our Campervan on the hard fold down seat and it works great,have tried 3 other toppers and this is the best. Show details ·  1
Heath R.
Heath R.Murray Mallee, SA

Horrible

When going through checkout I submitted an order and immediately after the order processed I realised I made a mistake when selecting the size. I emailed straight after I placed my order asking to change to the right size and they refused to change the order. I then asked for a refund and they wouldn't do that either because of 'next day shipping'. They banged on about their 'terms and conditions'. Under consumer law with online purchase, checkouts are supposed to have a box that you click stating you agree with t&c's which they didn't.

Lucky I used Afterpay, I lodged a dispute with them and got a refund on the order within 48 hours.

Horrible customer service and the staff were rude and arrogant.

Lola Venning
Lola VenningSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Bed now too high

The topper is comfortable but it makes our bed far too high. Show details ·  1
Cathy Di Giandomenico
Cathy Di Giandomenico

No more spring pain

We bought a new mattress which is only abit over 12 months old. I have had problems with the springs in it putting pressure and pain on my back and shoulders. I had seen the super sleeper pro advertised on tv and then read the reviews. I showed my husband so then we purchased one. We are both very happy with it...and I don't have the problem with the springs anymore! The bonus pillows are great and extreamly comfortable. Show details ·  1
Stephan G
Stephan GAU7 posts

Excellent topper would highly recommend it

Great topper.. sleeping so much better now..sleeping on a totally different mattress now Show details ·  1
lynette.boothjames
lynette.boothjamesCentral Queensland, QLD4 posts

Very comfortable

It has made my bed so comfortable, although it is a bit high now, it is worth the little inconvenience. Show reply
Glenys C.
Glenys C.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Sleep well

Rejuvenated our mattress to enable proper sleep, can now rest without pain again., highly recommend. Show details ·  1
Liv.S
Liv.SSydney, NSW

Big Mistake

Unbelievably uncomfortable & hot to sleep on. Has made my back & hip issues worse. I really wish I hadn’t bought it. Show details
Super Sleeper Pro   DM

Hi Liv, we are sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied with your topper! I have sent you a message to assist further. Kind Regards, Super Sleeper Pro

Heather W.
Heather W.Southwest, VIC

The best purchase ever

After a serious back injury it’s been hard to sleep and there have been times where I couldn’t move due to pain and needed help to get out of bed. Since getting my Super sleeper pro and free pillows I’ve woken refreshed and pain free, it’s simply amazing what is done for me Show details ·  1

Terry
Terry

Should we rotate our sleeper pro topper if so how often Lyn

Michelle W.
Michelle W.
behonest
behonest

I have a king single bed, so can you, get a sleeper pro for that ? Or if not, what size sleeperpro topper can you get, fit a king single ?

Ann
Ann

Sorry. Not sure but if you contact them on their website l am sure they would be very helpful to assist you. They also have a ph number so you can talk direct to someone too.
Hope this helps you to get your answer.

Super Sleeper Pro   DM

Hi there, we do have the Mattress Toppers available in the King Single size. You can find all available size under the size guide on our website: external link

Teresa G.
Teresa G.

My shoulders, hips and knees do not align properly on the tri-line positioning system cushions. My hips align in-between the top and middle wave giving it no support as this part is lower than the 2 support waves and causes a dip. What can I do to fix this please? Thank you Teresa

Super Sleeper Pro   DM

Hi Teresa, Thank you for reaching out and we are sorry to hear you are having some issues with the Mattress Topper. I have sent you through a direct message to help resolve this issue as soon as possible for you :)

Kind Regards, Super Sleeper Pro

Make an old mattress feel like new with the Super Sleeper Pro mattress topper. It has unique tri line technology and a supportive foam core.

Features

Up To 180 Night Trial: Not loving it? Send it back within 180 days and receive a full refund.

Tri-line technology: The 3-layer comfort pad technology lets you feel comfortably rested while the tri-line positioning system cushions and supports your shoulders, hips and knees.

Memory foam composition: Body comforting memory foam provides high levels of support for individuals who suffer from painful joints. The bamboo ensures that the Super Sleeper is extremely breathable and thermally regulating, keeping you warm in winter and cool in summer.

Pebbled Memory foam: Unique tri line technology features 3 specifically located waves of luxury pebbled memory foam.

Supportive Foam Core: This mattress topper has a strong foundation and an absorbent core which reduces movement and leads to minimal partner disturbance.

Machine washable: The soft bamboo viscose blend cover can be washed in the washing machine.

Airflow active: The Bamboo cover is airflow active, keeping you cool in Summer and warm in Winter.

Easy to put on: The wave topper has a 38cm elasticated skirt that goes over your current mattress, attaching in seconds like a fitted sheet.

What reviewers thought

Reviews were mixed with predominantly 5 and 1-star reviews. Those who reviewed the product highly claimed that the mattress topper is very comfortable to sleep on and does its job as advertised.

Unhappy reviewers stated that the topper was uncomfortable and lumpy. Some also had problems with returning the product which must be returned to the headquarters in Bondi Junction and costs a lot of money to return.

CategoryMattress Toppers & Protectors