Super Sleeper Pro Mattress Topper

Super Sleeper Pro Mattress Topper

Pros

• Pebbled memory foam

• Machine-washable

• Supports your shoulders, hips and knees

Cons

• Returns process can be expensive

Report P.
Report P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excited but sadly disappointed by the strong chemical smells

I was excited to order this SleeperPro product, knowing that it would provide a better sleep but l was sadly mistaken.
After the first night l woke up with headaches, eyes burning, and a feeling of nausea. Even after we initially aired the topper for three days and the pillows as well the smell came back causing poor sleep and nausea which lasted for 2days.
I sent it back at my cost and to their word they did refund my money.
I am sorry to say that l would be hesitant to recommend this product

Purchased for $399.00.

SusanaNorth Queensland, QLD

False Advertising

The mattress becomes hot and I wake up sweating and it is wintertime! What will happen during summer? The mattress retains the heat. I have requested to return it and get a refund. The ACCC says that the supplier is supposed to be responsible for the return postage if a product is too large, too heavy or too difficult to remove. I received a response saying that they cannot arrange a pick up as I live in a different state. I don't believe this is my problem. It was delivered to my house so it can be picked up.

Purchased in May 2021 for $422.10.

The order no. is ORDER #SSP2018103826

Susana

Warm in winter is ok but not too hot that I sweat!

michelle
michelleWheatbelt, WA

Total waste of money.

For the first couple of months it was good, I was getting good sleep. Now after 3 months I am back to back and hip pains I had before. Do not buy this product, it's a waste of money.

Mattress Toppers

Find out how Super Sleeper Pro Mattress Topper compares to other Mattress Toppers

judyAdelaide

Cheap peice of foam

I got this mattress because thought it would help with lower back pain and hip pain. It has made it 10 times worse, had to stop using it. It is nothing more than an expensive peice of foam, get some foam from Target it will be a lot cheaper.It also get very hot. Never use this company again. Thats a lot of money for someone on a pension to loose. Have tried to call this company but they don't return calls.

Purchased in May 2021 for $422.00.

Loyal client
Loyal clientWimmera, VIC

I am a very satisfied customer.

It works! Sleep comes easily and I sleep soundly.
I am very happy with the mattress topper.
It has saved me from purchasing a new mattress. But the most important thing is the comfort.

George BrownMurray Region, NSW

King single mattress topper

Makes a major difference to the bed, won’t need a electric blanket this winter. Plus flannel sheets with the topper is a bonus. I have put it on a adjustable massage bed.

Purchased in May 2021.

Tracey M.
Tracey M.Murray Mallee, SA

The Best thing have brought my mum

I brought it for my mum and she loves its. Every morning she gets up now she does not have aches and pains in her body at all. Like she did before.

Purchased in March 2021.

Perfect sleep

Since purchasing my Super Sleeper Pro mattress topper I find myself sleeping deeper, and longer. Absolute comfort! Previously, I thought I had a comfortable mattress, but I certainly didn’t realise the difference a good mattress topper makes.

Purchased in March 2021 for $299.00.

Help
HelpLaunceston, TAS

Unbelievably comfortable

I have an electric bed so wasn’t sure how it would be..it’s perfect..sooo comfy..I actually enjoy going to bed now...uts very easy to put on the bed, The delivery was prompt..it was rolled up small when it arrived but soon filled out..

Purchased in August 2020 at TV Shop.

graham m.
graham m.South East Queensland, QLD

It is perfect can not be without it.

Comfortable and supportive beats all the other brands on the market for price,
Fast and easy delivery.i have bought other products from the same service all good quality at great price.

Customer SupportSuper Sleeper Pro

Terrible. Do not trust this company

Requested to return Mattress Topper as it is only a overpriced piece of foam that does not do what it says it will. I was told I can only return it to their warehouse at the cost of $230. They would not accept any deliveries. We tried to organise to get it delivered ourself and they would not accept it nor can we return the item to Bondi Junction. Be very careful of this Company.

Purchased in January 2021 for $420.00.

Maree
Maree
Nicholas Tsaples
Nicholas TsaplesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Rotten

Purchased in January 2021 at Kleva Range for $341.00.

belinda r.
belinda r.North Queensland, QLD

Not very good at all.

Hi received mattress topper and it is much softer then expected and top cover seems to be starting to go fluffy already and you just sink into it and doesn't provide any real back support at all we might have got a bad one I am not sure. Was wondering does anyone know if they offer a refund or replacement option? Definitely not what we were expecting to receive.would find it hard to recommend this item to family or friends..

Purchased in February 2021 for $399.00.

Rae
RaeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Crap!!!!!!

I was so looking forward to my purchase but only after around 2 weeks of using the mattress it is lumpy, uncomfortable , and basically impossible to get a good night sleep. I have sent photos I have spoken t the complaints and nothing is being done. Iworld definitely not recommend this product I just wish I had read the reviews before I wasted my money

Heather
HeatherSydney, NSW

Disappointed product and customer service

They advertise the bamboo covering on this topper will keep you cool in summer and warm in winter. This is not the case, its like sleeping on a electric blanket on high. It is also very uncomfortable to sleep on. I rang the customer service today to complain and was rudely told that we will need to pay to return item and this will cost us a fortune as it is based on cubic measurement, not weight. My husband works in the city and is willing to drop it off but they advised this is not possible. As there advertising is not true, why should I have to pay to return the item?

Jacasked

How heavy is this in a queen size

George Brown

It isn’t heavy as you are sleeping on top of it. It is fitted to your mattress.

Hi Jac,

I hope you are well.

Please note including the pillows this weights 16kg!

Jac

Thankyou. It is to go on an RV mattress, which is in a slide out section of the Motorhome. I’m looking forward to trying it. Still waiting for the topper to flatten out before putting it on the bed.

lee c
lee casked

can you use your matters upside down

Hi Lee,

Thank you for your question!

Please note our Wave mattress Toppers are made for the wave feature to be facing the right side up as that is the main feature of the topper which is designed to support your shoulders, hips and knees.

If you do turn the topper around, which if your own choice you so wish to, you will not be able to have the wave feature visible!

Please let us know if we can assist any further :)

Julie asked

Hi. We have found the super sleeper pro to be very uncomfortable,hard and hot.My husband has had a stroke and found it impossible to turn over plus it made our bed very high and difficult for me to get into.I would like to return it as soon as possible but don’t know how to get it into the box again.Thanks Julie
P.S. love your sheets

Julie

Hi. Waiting for your response ,we are elderly and need help with this.We are in a unit have no where to store this topper.

Hi Julie,

Thank you for getting In touch and we are very sorry to hear about this trouble!

We have sent you a direct message requesting for your order details from there we will urgently get a member of customer service to get in touch and start the first process of returns.

Thankyou

See all Super Sleeper Pro Mattress Topper questions

Get an answer from our members and Super Sleeper Pro representatives

Make an old mattress feel like new with the Super Sleeper Pro mattress topper. It has unique tri line technology and a supportive foam core.

Features

Up To 180 Night Trial: Not loving it? Send it back within 180 days and receive a full refund.

Tri-line technology: The 3-layer comfort pad technology lets you feel comfortably rested while the tri-line positioning system cushions and supports your shoulders, hips and knees.

Memory foam composition: Body comforting memory foam provides high levels of support for individuals who suffer from painful joints. The bamboo ensures that the Super Sleeper is extremely breathable and thermally regulating, keeping you warm in winter and cool in summer.

Pebbled Memory foam: Unique tri line technology features 3 specifically located waves of luxury pebbled memory foam.

Supportive Foam Core: This mattress topper has a strong foundation and an absorbent core which reduces movement and leads to minimal partner disturbance.

Machine washable: The soft bamboo viscose blend cover can be washed in the washing machine.

Airflow active: The Bamboo cover is airflow active, keeping you cool in Summer and warm in Winter.

Easy to put on: The wave topper has a 38cm elasticated skirt that goes over your current mattress, attaching in seconds like a fitted sheet.

What reviewers thought

Reviews were mixed with predominantly 5 and 1-star reviews. Those who reviewed the product highly claimed that the mattress topper is very comfortable to sleep on and does its job as advertised.

Unhappy reviewers stated that the topper was uncomfortable and lumpy. Some also had problems with returning the product which must be returned to the headquarters in Bondi Junction and costs a lot of money to return.