Super Sleeper Pro Mattress Topper

3.4

GLENN

GLENNHobart, TAS

Best night sleep ever

I love the product and have recommended it to my friends. My daughter has now purchased one and loves it as well. We both are having the best night sleep we have ever had. The pillows are also fantastic.

dennis greer

dennis greerNew South Wales

The sleeper pro.

Best mattress topper [queen] i have slept on,would recommend this product to my friends.Very comfortable product.Also purchased the double at the same time my guest just loved it.
Also,Love the pillows, best ever.

Purchased in April 2020.

Best nights sleep ever!

Slept 11 hours straight first night on Supersleeper Pro Mattress topper and sleeping comfortably and well ever since. Such a comfortable product, easy to use and received very quickly after placing order.

Purchased in July 2020.

Mattress Toppers

Find out how Super Sleeper Pro Mattress Topper compares to other Mattress Toppers

Mary

MaryMurray Region, NSW

Very happy

Very happy with this product l have purchased two in an number of months to revive my mattresses, in my spare bedrooms family & friends who have stayed over very impressed with the super pro.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$399.00.

Very good sleep

Very good product i injoy my sleeps every night and when I go away on holidays can't wait to get back to my super sleeper.I would recommend it to my friends

Purchased in May 2020 at TV Shop for A$400.00.

Julie Dellavis

Julie DellavisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good night sleep now.

Before purchasing my super sleeper pro mattress topper I could not get a good nights sleep. On purchasing the product I found that I was sleeping longer and better. Very satisfied with my purchase.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$299.00.

Lisa

LisaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very comfortable

I put this topper onto a very old futon. It made the bed very comfortable. It did smell of memory foam for a while but that did dissapate. Very comfortable.

Happy sleeper

Happy sleeperSouthwest, VIC

Had it for 12 months and it’s great

Back doesn’t ache as much in the morning... very comfy to sleep on, you don’t notice your partner turning over, makes mattress like a new bed ... very very good topper

Purchased in August 2019 at Kleva Range.

Pauline Armstrong

Pauline ArmstrongAustralian Capital Territory

Super sleeper amazingly comfortable

Products came within a few days (Canberra).I was expecting weeks. The mattress topper is truly soft but supportive. I have now ordered one for every bed in my house. Plus the pillows are great. They give you a link to pass to a friend for 15% off plus a $30 credit for your next purchase. My friend bought 3 and saved over $200 with the discount. Honestly the best.money I have ever spent. You will not be disappointed!

Purchased in May 2020 at On line for A$400.00.

Simone S.

Simone S.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Sleep like a dream

Best night sleep ever since I got my topper. The pillows are the best also, being able to change them to how you like them helps. Highly recommend. Great job!!!

Purchased in March 2020 at Kleva Range for A$349.00.

Matina

MatinaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

More than ever, l don't want to get out of bed.

Very cosy and comfortable. Beats getting a new mattress, it feels like a brand new bed. The pillows and weighted blankets make me feel so relaxed and peaceful that l can't wait to get into bed and find it hard to leave the tranquility in the morning. Love it to bits!

Kleva RangeSympler

Cannot live without it. Love love love it

Love love love it I can’t wait to get into bed!! It’s been a blessing for us. My husband and I don’t have good health and this wonderful ssp has made our night of very little sleep, transform into heavenly nights sleep Thankyou

Purchased in May 2020.

Paula
Paula

Thank you I was only being honest we love it cheers Pauline

Maureen P.

Maureen P.

msuper sleeper pro best

Best thing I have ever bought I sleep like a baby every night should have bought one year’s ago it’s awesome I have recommend it to everyone I know great night sleep

Kleva RangeSympler

Best product I've ever brought to help with sleeping.

I've brought other toppers but the Super Sleeper has saved me from buying a new mattress, saving me thousands.
Its helped with my Insomnia and cancer pain due to the mounds of foam helping with pressure on different body parts while I sleep, I hardly move because its just so comfortable, I tell everyone how great this purchase is, I'm glad I brought one.

Purchased in February 2019 at TV Shop for A$269.00.

Julie

JulieNorth-West & West coast, TAS

It is as good as advertised.

Was planning to buy a new mattress but thought I would try the Super Sleeper Mattress Topper and it is great, I am now more comfortable in bed and wake up feeling better than I used to do.

Purchased for A$300.00.

Allan J.

Allan J.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

I absolutely love this item.

I’ve been searching for an easy way to sleep comfortably and I absolutely believe that I’ve definitely got this with my Super Sleeper Pro Mattress Topper. Absolutely very very comfortable

Purchased in August 2020 at SupersleeperPro website for A$349.00.

Amanda F.

Amanda F.South East Queensland, QLD

This is wonderful. I can sleep on my side again

My pain with arthritic hips and knees I was unable to lye strait nor comfortable. Now I can lye beautifully and gain many more hours of continued sleep. I would recommend this matress topper above any fancy bed.

Lanky

LankyNorth Queensland, QLD

Perfect product

Since I bought this product I'm so comfortable I don't toss an turn like I used to best night sleep ever an my wife loves it to I recommend it to everyone

Purchased in June 2020 at From the tv for A$700.00.

Lisa

LisaSydney, NSW

Absolutely perfect

I received my delivery yesterday, it was so quick and I'm absolutely amazed how good this actually works,I had the most comfortable sleep last night,plus I got 2 free pillows a pair of slippers n a sleep mask, I'm so happy,thank u super sleeper pro, this is a must have,my bed feels like I'm floating on a cloud, 5t stars

Purchased in August 2020 for A$379.00.

Jack

JackMurray Region, NSW

Even better than we had hoped!

So much better than our last mattress topper, which was a synthetic spun fibre filled one that went flat after a few months. The construction of the Super Sleeper Pro is so much more substantial and the materials more resilient, so we anticipate a long product life. We really love the comfort of the topper and the pillows and float off to sleep so quickly.

It's difficult to understand how anyone could find this combination uncomfortable.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$377.10.

Kleva RangeSympler

Hi Jack, Thank you so much for the amazing feedback! We are glad to hear that this mattress topper has helped you find comfort in sleep. Enjoy :)