Mipet Insurance

See the Best Pet Insurance in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great customer experience

We initially took out the policy for our puppy Chester after discovering the vet costs when he swallowed a sock.
On the back of a recommendation from a friend we took out the cover with MiPet. We are pleased we haven't had to make a claim yet but have been super happy with the ease of using their portal and when we have had a few queries the customer service was nothing short of fantastic.

Insurance claim madeNo

This is what I like, when a business gets you as a customer, love this Mipet.

It is truly about you and your pet with Mipet Insurance and they get me as a customer and the products they sell works well for me, I have the Mipet Vital Cover, when our family dog fell ill and required a vet I had no hesitation as i now Mipet Insurance provided my cover. Easy to claim with no hassle as they are online and the claim was processed at the vet, I have a no excess cover option on my policy. Awesome... I would suggest to anyone that is serious about having a pet / extended family member (our family dog is part of the family) to give Mipet a go.