Mipet Insurance

Mipet Insurance

Great customer experience

We initially took out the policy for our puppy Chester after discovering the vet costs when he swallowed a sock.
    On the back of a recommendation from a friend we took out the cover with MiPet. We are pleased we haven't had to make a claim yet but have been super happy with the ease of using their portal and when we have had a few queries the customer service was nothing short of fantastic.

Insurance claim madeNo
    Ana

AnaSydney

This is what I like, when a business gets you as a customer, love this Mipet.

It is truly about you and your pet with Mipet Insurance and they get me as a customer and the products they sell works well for me, I have the Mipet Vital Cover, when our family dog fell ill and required a vet I had no hesitation as i now Mipet Insurance provided my cover. Easy to claim with no hassle as they are online and the claim was processed at the vet, I have a no excess cover option on my policy. Awesome... I would suggest to anyone that is serious about having a pet / extended family member (our family dog is part of the family) to give Mipet a go.