Mitsubishi 380 DB GT

Mitsubishi 380 DB GT (2005-2008)

5.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
See the Best Sedans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Mitsubishi

• Comfort
  • Features
Naqoyqatsi L.
Naqoyqatsi L.Sydney, NSW

Excellent car drove mine from Sydney to Cairns!

I was looking for a decent 380 GT for a while with low kms. I found one for a reasonable price, full logbooks and my mechanic friend could vouch for the car yard selling it. My mechanic friend took the car for a drive and was very impressed - drives like new he said. I have had to replace a widow and the locking mechanism on one door which were fairly minor issues. The only big issue with these otherwise fantastic cars is the paint. Mitsubishi used a thin paint which doesn’t hold up to the Australian sun so well. I had mine resprayed as I love it so much. I have driven from Sydney to Cairns and had zero problems, the cruse control was fantastic. Highly recommended if you can find one in good condition.

Purchased in January 2018.

Gavin S.
Gavin S.asked
DB GT (2005-2008)

Hi I have a Mitsubishi GT 2005 I was just wondering how I would reset or recalibrate my reversing senses on the back of my car as I had my battery disconnected for over an hour and now when I place it In reverse The buzzer just stays on like Im really Close to something

Gavin S.
Gavin S.asked
DB GT (2005-2008)

I have a Mitsubishi GT 2005
just wondering if you can tell me how to reset or Recalibrate my reversing senses on my car as I had my battery Disconnected for about an hour and now when I put it in reverse the buzzer is just staying on like Im really Close to something.

Get an answer from our members and Mitsubishi representatives

Mitsubishi 380 DB GT (2005-2008)

Compare all 12 Mitsubishi 380 DB
CategorySedans
Starting Price $47,990
TransmissionAutomatic
Drive TypeFront Wheel Drive (FWD)
Fuel TypePetrol