Mitsubishi Delica

Mitsubishi Delica Questions & Answers

MK4 (1994-2007) and MK5 (2007-Present)

129 questions from our users

Hey any tips on how to convert my delica 1997 deisel turbo 2.8 auto convert to a v8? What v8 will fit

so what do people think or have experienced with the gas engine models? DM 2002 Mitsubishi Delica

Hello paul My delica 1996 2.8 deisel running and stop and re start a few time in a day running in city but hightway ok what is the issue? thanks
send me answer via to my email

Delica Space gear a/t 4WD 4M40 turbo ATF no. Of liters

2000 Mitsubishi Delica would not start after night of -27 , now -13 what do I do to get it to start?
Dear Rebecca, my apologies for the delayed reply. I am not sure. Please check with a registered mechanic. Please join the Delica Club for further assistance. Many thanks. Pete.

Hi there, I have 93 Delica L300 that will not go into gear. The temperature is -7C maybe 10 with windchill. I am unable to even depress the "operation button" enough to move the automatic gear selector. Any thoughts would be much appreciated! Thank you, Stephen
Try cleaning all electrical stuff n mechanical with WD40, allow to dry n test!Figured out it was the cable from selector to footbrake. Plastic piece became more slippery due to cold temperatures and being old! Just stiffened plastic cable housing with zip tie. Thank you

I own a Mitsubishi delica d5 version and my cash lights can't show the temperature Gauge. I've repeatedly tried to hard press info button and still won't work. What could be the prob?

I have a Delica, a 1998 model and it's auto. I am encountering a problem with it's right hand side rear driving wheel. It seems to be stopping the car from moving. The more I struggle to move forward, the more I am accelerating causing over heat in the engine. But even now it's worse. I can't even move even I am on drive. When I switch off the engine and restart, the drive is working but for only few miles and then the car comes to a stop again. What would be causing this?

Hi there I have 99 starwagon turbo diesel. Today when i was driving up the highway the thermometer said it overheated but the rpms were only at 2 . The temp went back to normal quickly and it seemed to be driving fine so i parked for awhile when i started it back up the battery light and AT temp and the signal beside it the tranny fluid i believe lit up so i turned ir off checked fluids all good and went to start it again but the battery was dead i put a new tranny and batteey in six months ago so anyways i charged it up and it drives o.k though i only went around the driveaway the true test will be tomorrow anyways i am suspicious that something is not right and the sensors are still on so if you have any insight why i would be grateful to hear!!

Hi , query for you, when I'm trying to accelerate up a slight hill, say at 40mph, she drops a gear, revs higher but no acceleration. If I push harder, drops another gear and no acceleration, if I press a bit harder, it releases the pressure from the turbo. What could cause this?
Hello Mate, I own a petrol version and not the diesel version which comes with the turbo. Please join the Mitsubishi Delica forum. There are legends in that forum who may be of help. Many thanks. Regards Pete

Head gasket time guide?

Hey all my front fan for my air on my 97 delica is not working but he back ones are can anyone help me out please?

Hi I have a delica 4x4 L400 and has gotn stuck in 4th gear clutch still works fine just cant get outa gear. Any ideas?

Hi I have a 1998 Delica front air con works great. van only gets air in back no cold air at rear of the van. can you help ?
Hi there, join the delica club is free alots of info for delica van, you can forward this question to nick , he is a qualify aircon technician and a member in our club. He is always willing to share his knowledge. Regards, Billy

Hi there Paul T here im trying to remove my diesel fuel pump for overhall from my 1996 2.8 turbo diesel delica, a mechanic said I had to take everything off to get to the fuel pump, power sterring,oil pump,front cover which means harmonic balancer ,water pump etc ,is this true any help would be appreciated?

I have a problem with the aircon. I already change the aircon belt four times and up to now I can't used the aircon because of the sound. Is there a problem with the pulley or any parts? Please advise. Thank you.

I have problem with my car. sometime is not changing grear. it have problem with grear control/cvt3.0. what must i do? It give me the code, P1778 Converter lockup solenoid valve malfunction. what must i do? please i need your help.

Hi there . I have a 2.8 turbo desiel delica 4x4 auto 95 model and would like to know what the revs should be on at 100ks? cheers David

Hi what are the models or year of Mitsubishi delica come with cam belt and chain drive? Thanks

Get an answer from our members and Mitsubishi representatives

Similar listings