13Mitsubishi Electric Bottom Mount MR-CX Series (Inverter)

Mitsubishi Electric Bottom Mount MR-CX Series (Inverter)

Verified🏆 2024 Award
13Mitsubishi Electric Bottom Mount MR-CX Series (Inverter)
4.3

Ian
IanSydney, NSW12 posts
  Verified 370L Bottom Mount MR-CX370EJ-ST-A2

Great Buy

This is the best fridge I have owned. The seperate crisper draw works well. It is quiet when running and storage fits my need perfectly. The ice maker works well without the fuss of some fridges.
Have had this model for over a year so have had time to fully review. Show details
goldentrevally
goldentrevallySydney, NSW32 posts
  370L Bottom Mount MR-CX370EJ-W-A2

Excellent fridge. Door sheves break easily, but easy to replace

Greast design. Easy to seperate and organise different styles of food, meat, veggies cheeses etc.

*Very narrow for tight spaces.
*multiple hight/width options for many fridge gap sizes.
*No plumbing required for icemaker.
* external vegie drawer

Just refill the easy refill tank at front and fridge automatically drops ice into the ice tray. Needs fefilling every couple of days. Show details

Loris F
Loris F
  450L Bottom Mount MR-CX450ER-ST

Best fridge I've ever owned, hands down

Things I love about this fridge:
It looks sooo good in my new home - very stylish.
Food stays super cold.
Love the separate fruit/veg drawer.
It's whisper quiet when running.
The automatic ice cube maker is incredible.
Heaps of room in the freezer.
Love that there's plenty of storage spaces for everything. Show details
Adam S
Mitsubishi Electric   DM
ehmert
ehmertGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC27 posts
  370L Bottom Mount MR-CX370EJ-BST-A2

Love the ergonomic drawers!

Can't fault this fridge after 4 months. It's compact and ergonomic. We the drawers for the fruits & veg and freezer. I can't imagine going back to using a regular fridge. It's enough for a family of two and a half and keeps all of our food cold. The ice maker is very convenient and gets a lot of use.
From looking at other reviews I can see that the door shelves might crack if you try to force large bottles in there or too many objects as it appears to be made from a brittle plastic.

We have not had any issues though.
If the above sounds OK to you I would highly recommend this fridge. Show details

Yasmin
YasminGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  370L Bottom Mount MR-CX370EJ-ST-A2

Perfect size for small fridge cavity space!

Needed to purchase a small fridge for my new apartment which has a very small fridge cavity space. This one fits perfectly and looks great. I love, love, love the separate vegetable drawer - so convenient. Show details
Saf
SafSydney, NSW6 posts
  370L Bottom Mount MR-CX370EJ-ST-A2

great product

This is a great fridge. Whisper quiet and compact. It’s my first bottom mount freezer and while it has a smaller fridge space, I have to keep reminding myself it has a separate fruit and vege crisper which is actually quite large. It takes a bit of getting used to but so far it’s all good.  Show details
Rowen
RowenSouthwest, VIC4 posts
  370L Bottom Mount MR-CX370EJ-W-A2

Bought this fridge in April 2021. Through the freezer drawer everything is easier accessible

Temperature is consistent across all compartments and the fridge is really easy to open and close, we wanted a highly efficient fridge and it is very efficient. I can highly recommend!
Brooke
BrookeSydney, NSW12 posts
  Verified 402L Bottom Mount MR-CX402EJ-BST-A2

They've thought of everything!

Best fridge I've ever bought! How the times have changed!

I love the design of this fridge and how much attention to detail has gone into the practical compartments and features.
There is a large section for general fridge items, a second draw for fruits and vegetables, an ice section where you can store thing like ice bricks, a large freezer draw and an ice maker!

This is the best thought-out fridge I have ever purchased

This fridge was bought for an apartment and I originally thought id be stuck with some small basic fridge however when this fridge met my specifications I was ecstatic!

Absolutely love it and high recommend! Show details

luiza
luizaSydney, NSW3 posts
  402L Bottom Mount MR-CX402EJ-OB-A2

very happy with my new fridge

amazing fridge, lots of space , the veggie drawer is so good , the ice maker is a big plus , inside is very well distributed the spaces , totally recommend! it's even better for us as our kitchen is small and we were struggling to find a model that has enough litres for 600mm wide. Show details
Vanessa
VanessaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  402L Bottom Mount MR-CX402EJ-BST-A2
Melawella
MelawellaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Verified 370L Bottom Mount MR-CX370EJ-OB-A2

disappointing

Not overly cold and the shelves keep breaking. We are on our second round of shelving. Shelves are cheap and not good quality plastic. The front of the fridge look cheap and scratches, dents easy. Not happy with the purchase, however one positive is the ice maker! That has been designed welln and is a geat fuction. Show details

petersimmnds
petersimmnds · 450L Bottom Mount MR-CX450ER-ST (Stainless Steel)

I have to buy a new fridge. My house is small open planned with wooden floors and I couldn't
handle a noisy fridge given it's location. I was looking at the Mitsubishi Electric 450L Bottom Mount MR-CX450ER because I read where it is supposed to be very quiet. Having read the above reviews now I'm totally confused. Can anybody else provide their experience with this fridge as I have to buy one ASAP.

Fangarang
Fangarang · 370L Bottom Mount MR-CX370EJ Series

Please bring this model back. We have had ours for nearly 10 years but the freezer no longer keeps temperature and now it is discontinued- very sad as the 450l doesn’t fit our space or have as good reviews. If you still had the 402l we’d be out replacing it tomorrow with a new one.

Drongo Dan
Drongo Dan · 370L Bottom Mount MR-CX370EJ-ST-A2 (Stainless Steel)

Why was this discontinued? The 450L model gets worse reviews (sounds like it introduced a high pitch noise issue) and doesn’t fit into as many kitchens (like mine). People with narrow fridge spaces really can’t win a trick. Its so annoying to find good things and then see they’ve been discontinued and replaced with something worse.

Compare all Mitsubishi Electric Bottom Mount MR-CX Series (Inverter) listings
CategoryBottom Mount Fridges / RefrigeratorsBottom Mount Fridges / RefrigeratorsBottom Mount Fridges / RefrigeratorsBottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators
Price (RRP) $1,649$1,649
Dimensions 1698 x 600 x 660 mm1698 x 600 x 660 mm
Energy Rating3.5 star(s)3.5 star(s)3.5 star(s)3.5 star(s)
Household Size 2-3 people2-3 people
FeaturesDoor Alarm, Foldable/Retractable Shelf, Frost Free and Ice DispenserDoor Alarm, Foldable/Retractable Shelf, Frost Free and Ice DispenserDoor Alarm, Foldable/Retractable Shelf, Frost Free and Ice DispenserDoor Alarm, Foldable/Retractable Shelf, Frost Free and Ice Dispenser
Handle Type RecessedRecessedRecessedRecessed
Smart Fridge NoNoNoNo
Shelf MaterialGlassGlassGlassGlass
Number of Shelves4444
Number of Fruit & Vegetable Bins1111
Weight72 kg72 kg
Door Hinge RightRightRightRight
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)
Colour / FinishStainless SteelWhite