4Mitsubishi Electric MJ-EV38HR-A

VerifiedMPN:MJ-EV38HR-A

2 reviews · Statistics

100% · 20%

Noise Level
See the Best Dehumidifiers in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Nuket
NuketQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD13 posts

It is perfect

I bought it 16 years ago and working like I bought today. Thank you very much for the excellent Products Show details
Robyn
RobynQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Jill W.
Jill W.

Does the Mitsubishi 38R come with a hose that we can plumb to go outside so we can avoid manual emptying?
Also I noticed the unit does some air purifying. Does it have a UV filter for bacteria?

th;ank you
Jill

Hannah O.

I live in Brisbane,where can I buy the filter?

Hannah O.

Where can I buy a filter?

CategoryDehumidifiers