Mitsubishi Pajero Sport QE Exceed (7 Seats)

Mitsubishi Pajero Sport QE Exceed (7 Seats) (2015-2019)

Also referred to as: Mitsubishi Pajero Sport QE Exceed (7 Seats) 2018 and Mitsubishi Pajero Sport QE Exceed (7 Seats) 2020.

See the Best Large / 7 Seater SUVs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Lemongrass

LemongrassDarling Downs, QLD

We love it and yet are annoyed by it.

Purchased in May 2019 for $31,000.00.

M. Tiemens

M. TiemensSydney

Good value, average build quality and poor importer support

Purchased in September 2016 at Mitsubishi Dealers for $50,000.00.

Year2016
Pedebs

Pedebs

Issues when going to lower gear

I love my 2018 pajero exceed purchased new .July 2018
Except for the horrendous noise it makes when in lower or trying to go to lower gear usually at 60 kms
I have been back to the dealer from the very first week and continually back to them they have had senior technicians test it from Mitsubishi .
Say nothing can do about it as Mitsubishi changed the computer system for the new 2018 model
And apparently no one else in the World has complained about it
To stop the noise we have to accelerate and then it sometimes stops .does anyone else have this issue?

Purchased in July 2018 for $53,000.00.

Year2018

Doug M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great vehicle, but adaptive cruise control is buggy

Purchased in August 2017.

Tibi

TibiPerth, WA

Ticks all the boxes

Purchased in February 2019 at easyauto123 for $34,500.00.

NGL

NGLGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great buy

After having issues with a Nissan xtrail, I decided to move it on and upgrade to a pajero. I am so impressed, with the car feactures, including birds eye view cameras. It travels very sturdy and smooth, and for a Triton motor it runs extremely quiet. The 8 speed auto transmission is a great upgrade and happy I no longer have a cvt transmission. With all diesel cars like these there will always be a little pedal lag, so I purchased a throttle controller through Hikeit, and it has done wonders. I recommend this car, easy to drive, very very low road noise, and for the price, and safety for my family, it's a must to consider

Purchased in March 2019.

Year2018

Sue

SueGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Loved Driving It

Bought my PS Exceed in July 2018. It was a BIG change for me, having driven a little Honda Jazz for so long. Took a while to get used to it, but I did. Now I love driving it. A few minor things that I don't like, but that is just things that I find annoying. No rear/hatch door electric or remote closure is one that needs addressing for this vehicle, considering its height and price point. I also find the location of the drivers cup holder awkward. Other than this, it is great!!! No issues at all. We haven't taken it "off road" as yet, but have towed a 24' caravan which it managed with ease. Lovely to drive long distance and the space in the back with the 3rd row of seats folded is AMAZING. Would not hesitate to recommend it.

Purchased in July 2018 at Brighton Mitsubishi.

Comfort

Great car mechanically but paint issues

Date PurchasedAug 2016
Drive4WD
Jess

JessMelbourne

Great compact rugged SUV

Love it - it tows the caravan so well.
Fully optioned with most extras. It has up to date technology available without a high price tag. Rides a little rough but to be expected in a 4wd vehicle of this nature.
Electronic parking sensors a bit sensitive (go off when sitting in traffic). Android car play doesnt work with our phones so no GPS.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
sarahf

sarahfSydney, NSW

Love this car

I absolutely love my pajero sport, it goes well on and off road, is very quiet, has great mileage and has good features and technology. The interior is comfortable and spacious, the apple car play is well integrated and it is nice to have the dual air con system. My only complaint is the electric handbrake is a strange choice for a serious 4WD and has its drawbacks but still happy with my purchase.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

E5merelda

E5mereldaPerth

Great car

I have the exceed.
I love this car, loads of gadjets, comfortable, good fuel economy. Very safe car with the auto breaking detection system. I bought this car because it ticked all the safety aspects I wanted for my family. Great value for money compared to other cars in the same league.

Date PurchasedJun 2016

spazmanaught

spazmanaughtNSW, 2557

Amazing car

Our first 4wd and we absolutely love it. We were a little concerned about buying a bigger car but the PS is just as awesome around the city as it is on the beach or in the bush. We can't wait to go to places we never thought we could.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

TECHCHECK

TECHCHECK

Pleasure to Drive anywhere

Date PurchasedAug 2016
Shaun

ShaunBallarat

No disappointment here

We have never purchased a new car so this was a big deal for us, it was a big commitment financially but we wanted a car that would allow us to go off the beaten track (so to speak) and to do more with our family. We purchased the new Pajero Sport 7 seater, Exceed model. Well, we have no regrets at all, this is a great car, tows great, comfortable, goes anywhere and has good economy, think about it seriously.

Date PurchasedJun 2016

arthboazIllawarra, NSW

An SUV worth considering

Purchased in January 2016.

Year2015
arthboaz

In 2019 we towed our van to Perth and back via the family in Adelaide. 11 weeks and 11000 kms later, the car never missed a beat nor did it ever show that towing the van was too difficult. It used no oil at all. Still very happy with the car.

See all Mitsubishi Pajero Sport reviews

Doug M.asked

Is any one else having issues with the adaptive cruise control? Quite frequently in adaptive cruise when the adaptive part is working keeping you a safe distance from the slower moving vehicle in front, there will be a beep and the adaptive cruise will lose its tracking lock and accelerate. I have captured this on video once when it was happening very frequently. I have taken it back to the dealer twice now, once leaving it with them for a week and they couldn't find any issues. As the adaptive cruise was a major reason why I chose this vehicle, I will be looking to trade soon. My wife's two year older Subaru Outback has adaptive cruise and has been flawless.

Guilherme F.
Guilherme F.

No issues mate. You just have to learn howto use the distance setting (one two or three cars). And obviously it's not an artificial intelligence thing so in complicated situations it might miss judge the other cars. But if you are following a car on a straight line and it loses track of it then it's a problem.

Doug M.

Thanks, this was the same advice as Mitsubishi. Unfortunately, yes, it happens when following along in a straight line. I have used other vehicles such as Mercedes Benz and Volvo with no problems. And my Subaru Outback is flawless unless there is heavy rain and then it quits. I wish the Mitsubishi would err to quoting instead of accelerating into the back of a vehicle about a car length ahead.

AFK
AFK

Hello - have 2019 GLS - the only time my adaptive cruise control flutters is if i pick up a car in the left lane on a dual carriage way and I am too close to the white line, but other than that it works perfectly - I leave a good distance from the car in front to allow plenty of room for the lane switchers and other behaviour. I would never get closer than 4-5 car lengths at 100 kl hr (I dont tailgate) - I tested it down on a car that pulled up and it slowed and then braked the car well before i would have hit it - has worked fine - used one in Europe last year in a VW golf which worked very well and this is just as good or better. On highways and freeways it works very well. no complaints.

Get an answer from our members and Mitsubishi representatives

CategoryLarge / 7 Seater SUVs
Starting Price $56,990
TransmissionAutomatic
Drive TypeFour Wheel Drive (4WD)
Fuel TypeDiesel
Max Power133kW @ 3500rpm
Max Torque430Nm @ 2500rpm
Country of ManufactureThailand
Safety Features
  • ABS (Antilock Braking System)
  • Active Cruise Control
  • AEB (Auto Emergency Braking)
  • Blindspot Warning System
  • ESC (Electronic Stability Control)
  • Forward Collision Warning