Mk3 Pty Ltd

Mk3 Pty Ltd

See the Best Home and Contents Insurance in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Mk3 Pty Ltd? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.0
  • Claim Resolution Time
    • 3+ months (3)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (1) · No (1)
Lilush
LilushCentral Queensland, QLD

Stay away from these con artists!!

They were sent as second assessor 15months after the incident. Told us one thing, and wrote a totally different thing on his report, costing us time and loss of thousands. I have never dealt with someone so unprofessional. He's a big liar, we're gonna lodge and official complaint, hopefully he'll loose he's license and won't rip off more people. Don't let this guy walk in your door!

Meryl C.
Meryl C.

And The Winner For Best Roof Repair Is----------Yes! It's Mk3

A R.
A R.

Cancelled insurance due to Mk3

Mk3 was sent to my property to assess storm damage by Westpac insurance. I'm a paying customer of Westpac insurance. Mk3 continually intrupruped my conversation. I could not even finish a sentence. They told me they could not fix my property and it was up to me to complete the job and then attempt to claim my finds back from Westpac insurance. I have cancelled my Westpac insurance due to Mk3 and advise everyone else to do the same

Car