Mobile Skips QLD, Brisbane

• Job Satisfaction
Rikki Cummins

Rikki CumminsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Definitely Recommend!!!! A++ service

Awesome service and communication! Called before delivery to check where we wanted the skip left. He even dropped it off a few days early! Amazing service. We liked that the skip had a padlock on it to keep neighbours from sneaking extra rubbish in there.
Thank you Brian!

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Hello Rikki, thanks for writing us this awesome feedback, Brian will love to hear this too. Get in touch anytime, see you again. :-)

Jason

JasonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Prompt friendly and reliable

Prompt friendly and reliable service with fantastic communication. Brian was really accommodating and even reversed the skip down my narrow driveway. Will definitely use them again in the near future.

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Hi Jason, thanks for trusting Mobile Skips, Brian will love to hear your feedback too. Get in touch anytime, and see you soon. :-)

Joseph A

Joseph ANorthern Region, NSW

Very helpful and accomodating

Commumication great, prompt with service and good feedback at all times. Worked around us with our drop off times and pickups.
Equipment was wonderful and easy to work with and in good condition

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Hello Joseph, thanks for choosing Mobile Skips, we're glad to deliver easy and hassle-free service, get in touch anytime and see you again. :-)

Carol

CarolSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Easy to order, delivered on time. Excellent communication from Brian with regards to drop off and pick up. He even text the night before pick up to check if I needed the skip for longer.
Friendly, polite and professional.
The skip came with a padlock which is good as it means nobody can fill your skip before you do.
I’d highly recommend.

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Hi Carol, thanks for your recommendation, we truly appreciate it. We are happy to hear about your hassle-free experience with Mobile Skips, get in touch anytime, and see you soon. :-)

Dan

DanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Solved what could have been a big problem

Excellent service. the skip was perfect for getting rid of many years of accumulated items. Would use Mobile Skips again and would be happy to recommend to my friends and contacts

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Hello Dan, thanks for choosing Mobile Skips and we appreciate your recommendation. Get in touch anytime and see you again. :-)

Skip was delivered as requested and placed where it was easily accessed, was able to get rid of all that I had to.
Thank you Brian. The gloves were an unexpected bonus.

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Hi Isabella, thanks for this review, we're happy to hear that you had a great experience in using Mobile Skips, keep in touch and see you soon. :-)

Mike A.

Mike A.South East Queensland, QLD

Awesome service and product

Awesome service - skip on wheels so less impact on lawn - plus a handwritten thank you with a Pair of leather gardening gloves unexpected - customer service focused, on time and affordable

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Hello Mike, we are glad to hear about your great experience with Mobile Skips, thank you for choosing us and we're happy that you like our gift (the pair of gloves). Contact us anytime and stay in touch. :-)

David

DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

A hard job made easy

Excellent service. The skip was perfect for clearing out Grandad’s shed with over 62 years of collecting “you never know when you might use it” items. Would definitely use Mobile Skios again.

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Hello David, thanks for choosing Mobile Skips, we are glad you had a great experience with us. Ring us anytime, see you again and stay in touch. :-)

Great service. Skip in good condition and easy to use and lock over night. . Brian was very accommodating and easy to work with. Would definitely use again and highly recommend

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Hello Tony, thanks for trusting Mobile Skips, we are glad to hear about your hassle-free experience with us and Brian will love to hear this too. Ring us anytime, see you soon and stay in touch. :-)

Ros Agnew

Ros AgnewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fabulous skip service!

Thx Brian for making my “clean up” such an easy process! Your professional service was amazing! I will certainly be booking mobile skips again soon! Thank you for telling me how the skip process works and glad my old rubbish isn’t going straight into land fill!

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Hello Ros, thanks for choosing Mobile Skips, we are glad to hear our service made your job easy and stress-free. Call us anytime or ring Brian. See you soon and keep in touch. :-)

Fantastic service!

This service was a godsend to us. We moved from Darwin to Brisbane and this helped us really clean out all those things we didn’t realise we accumulated over the years. The ordering process was simple, easy and the guy who delivered / picked up the skip was friendly and on time.

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Hello Dylan, thanks for sharing this wonderful experience with us, we are glad to hear Mobile Skips made the job easier and hassle-free. Call us anytime, see you again. :-)

Amir

AmirSouth East Queensland, QLD

Repeatedly excellent service

I have engaged the services of Mobile Skips three times now, and they have each time been better than it could be expected. Brian has always been courteous, friendly, punctual, reliable and generous with prices. These very days I am also engaged with some other services to do with various aspects of emptying a unit, and many of them have been almost an exact opposite of Brian in their behavior. So I appreciate this level of great service even more than ever. If you are reading these reviews to see if you can trust the services of Mobile Skips, for my part I would give my happy recommendation, wholeheartedly and without any reservation. You wont regret it.

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Hello Amir, we truly appreciate your recommendation, this means a lot to us. Thank you for trusting Mobile Skips, we are glad to hear about your awesome experience with us, you can call us anytime, see you soon and keep in touch. :-)

Sarah

SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brian was Bloody Brilliant!

It was great to be able to book online. Excellent price. Brian arrived at the time requested, had a look at what I needed to load into the skip and then gave me some great advice as to the best way to fill it. Excellent service, very courteous and prompt. Thank you so much. Will definitely use again!!

Jacob S.Mobile Skips

Hey There! Great to hear that everything was super with Brian and we look forward to helping you for your next clean out. I hope you're no longer "Mr disappointed" :-)

Prefect fit for our job

Very prompt service, solved a problem job as we had no room to put other types of skips and no waiting and applying for council permit, very happy overall. Wouldn’t think twice about using any other skips.

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Hi Errol, thanks for sharing your amazing experience with us. We are glad to hear your job made easier and hassle-free with Mobile Skips, call us anytime, see you again and keep in touch. :-)

Brad

BradSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service, excellent value

Booked a skip for Friday delivery - arrived on time and driver Brian positioned perfectly. Contactless delivery during COVID restrictions also seamless. Collection on following Monday went without issue. All in price for delivery, collection and tipping was excellent value against some of the other options that I checked. Also can take soil/bricks etc (within weight limits) that some others would not accept. I would book again without a second thought if/when I need another skip.

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Thanks for taking the time to share your awesome experience with us, Brad. Brian will absolutely love to hear this too. Thanks for trusting Mobile Skips, see you on your next cleaning job, keep in touch. :-)

Allan

AllanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very professional service and personable operator

Brian made contact with me all the way through and was supportive in his advice.
Hassel free and played a part of the virtual team.
I will definitely make use of this service again, with my next project.

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Hooray! We are celebrating to hear that you had an awesome experience with us, Allan. Brian will be happy to hear this too. Thanks for choosing Mobile Skips, keep in touch and see you on your next project. :-)

Falesa Reuelu

Falesa ReueluSouth East Queensland, QLD

"Didn't 'SKIP' a Beat"

"Great service from start to end.. no hassles and very prompt response and service from Brian Bates.. came with a smile and left with a smile... with the trouble I had with my last Skip this was 100 x better.. thank you.. will be using you again..

Richard S.

Richard S.

First class service

Easy booking service with on time courteous delivery
Brian is always pleasant and helpful and works in well with the tradesmen doing the renovation work
I would recommend Brian and this service to anyone needing rubbish removal

Amit

AmitSouth East Queensland, QLD

Couldn't be any easier. Highly recommended

Mobileskips was such an excellent choice. Very easy, simple and convenient. The mobile skip easily rolled back into place exactly where i needed it so it couldn't have been easier. Brian delivered the skip exactly on time as promised and picked it up on time. Love a person that respects punctuality. Will definitely be using again. Highly recommended

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Hi Amit, we love to hear your awesome experience with Mobile Skips, Brian will surely love to hear this too. Thank you for using our service, we look forward to helping you again with your next cleaning activity. Keep in touch, Amit! :-)

Perfect service . Great communication

Amazing service . Very accommodating. Great communication with the gentleman dropping off and picking up
Would definitely recommend
If I need another one I will be back to use the company

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Hi Bec, we are happy to hear Mobile Skips delivered amazing and perfect service. It's our pleasure to help you, Bec. You may contact us anytime for your next cleaning job, see you soon, Bec. :-)