Listing monitored by Mobile Skips

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction

Micks a top bloke

From start to finish the service was awesome..had it delivered the same day by Mick who was a champion.even helped us load up so we could get it gone asap.

Fantastic service!

Thank you!
Awesome service . I really appreciate your help. I absolutely love your website. It was very easy to book the skip, it was affordable and on time.
Will use again and recommend.

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Thank you for the stars. We hope you'll come and see us again soon, Dorota!

Celio b
Celio b

Amazing service

The service provided was really good , I ordered online two hours later it was dropped off in front of my house once it’s all done they came and collected it

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Celio, thank you for the stars. We hope you'll come and see us again soon!

Shane

From start to finish the service was awesome..had it delivered the same day by Mick who was a champion.even got a text from him through the week to see how I was going..as for the bin itself,it was the best one iv had..fit so much rubbish in and I liked being able to close the lids and lock it up.definitely recommend these guys..
Cheers

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Shane, thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us. Thanks for placing your trust in us.

Great communication

Skip arrived on time . Mick was a lovely guy and gave us all the information we needed
Picked up this afternoon
A very smooth transaction
Definitely recommend as you can hire and pay online. Text messages provided to keep you updated

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback, Ghislaine.

Jesse
JesseSouthwest, VIC

So easy

Called the 1300 number, talked to a person, asked some simple questions and received the answers necessary to allow me to make a decision of whether I would proceed with the service. Within 2minutes all details were organised and we were underway - So easy, friendly people and they recycle!

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Thank you, Jesse for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with Mobile Skips. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure.

Anita
AnitaSouthwest, VIC

Second time using this service

Booked online, quick and easy. Was contacted straight away and organised delivery. Contacted on the day of delivery with time. Was backed nicely up my driveway. Came with a padlock. Then quick and easy pickup on the day. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Anita, we know you had many options to choose from, we thank you for choosing us.

MathewR
MathewR

Awesome Job

Delivered the skip promptly, attentive and pick up easy as can be. We're very accommodating for where we wanted the skip and really informative with any questions we had. HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Mathew, we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We sincerely hope you are satisfied with your purchase.

Good job, well done

I was very happy to have such a quick delivery - the skip held everything I needed it for, so the advice on size was correct. Being lockable was good security.

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

We value your input and encourage you to let us know more details about your experience with us in the future. Anne, hope to see you again soon!

Bret M.
Bret M.Southwest, VIC

What a great service

Contact was made very quickly after ordering online. Bin was delivered early after I was contacted and told they were in the area. Contacted with plenty of notice on day of pick up. Could not have been easier. Would not hesitate to use again.

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Thank you for being our valued customer, Bret. Thank you sooo much for your support!

Terrianne Ylstra
Terrianne YlstraSouthwest, VIC

Great experience

Fast delivery of skip with lid and lock so no one else could fill without permission- was the perfect size and pick up was hassle free-great idea, I would definitely recommend

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Thanks for the awesome review, Terrianne. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back and see us soon. Cheers!

Melissa P.
Melissa P.Southwest, VIC

So easy and staff are professional

Mick was great, he had offered to bring our skip a day early to help us get ahead of our work. He was really friendly and obliging.

The skip was quite roomy, we had a fair few things to get rid of (cleaning the garage) and filled it pretty quickly. We know that in the future for big clean ups we will 100% use this service again.

The skip was collected today, nice and contactless. It was so convenient for us. Thanks Mick!

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Thank you for being a Mobile Skip customer. We sincerely appreciate your business and hope you come back soon, Melissa!

Rich P
Rich PSouthwest, VIC

I have never written a review! But Mick was great. Prompt service we couldn't recommend him highly enough. We will use him anytime we have extra rubbish at home or at work.

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Thanks so much for your Rich, and good vibes. We're happy that you're happy, and we're looking forward to your next visit.

Lesley D.
Lesley D.Southwest, VIC

So Easy!

Booked online, so easy! First time I've used this business. Skip was delivered promptly with friendly helpful service. Communication via SMS was also answered promptly. Will certainly be using again. Really happy using this service.

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Thank you for making your first purchase with Mobile Skips! We’re so glad that you found what you were looking for, Lesley.

Mike C
Mike CGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very happy with service!

2nd time I’ve used Mobile Skips this month. Dead on time, friendly service. I asked for an odd pick up time and once again no problem. Really happy with the service!

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Thanks for supporting our business, Miike. Once again, thank you for taking the time to provide a review for Mobile Skips.